Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree26Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
...She's just a partisan hack...I'm not wasting my life reading her posts or responding anymore...
I see your point...still, I find things like this, amusing:

"So, what you are saying, is that you have absolutely NO proof of the American Muslims in this nation trying to kill the infidels. I get it."

Heaps of 'em. Weren't the Boston Bombers new Amerikans, as well??? She's on the "it's posh to hate the USA" merry-go-round.
Tony is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytmouse57 View Post
That would be like saying Irish should have been kept out, because some had ties to the IRA, or Italians, because some had ties to the Mafia, or Hispanics, because some might have ties to drug cartels...
I'm sorry, I can't remember the last time the Irish attacked us? The Mafia? Are they now considered terrorists hell-bent on destroying America?
On the other hand, we do have supportable evidence that the Mexican military has engaged our Border Patrol, on American soil, while supporting the movement of drugs across our border.
caconservative is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I see your point...still, I find things like this, amusing:

"So, what you are saying, is that you have absolutely NO proof of the American Muslims in this nation trying to kill the infidels. I get it."

Heaps of 'em. Weren't the Boston Bombers new Amerikans, as well??? She's on the "it's posh to hate the USA" merry-go-round.
...Unfortunately they are as dangerous as the Boston Bombers...
Thanks from excalibur
Polari is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
That brush is a bit too wide. But I do believe that it is not racial profiling, or alternatively that racial profiling is not an evil if we give Muslim students a bit more scrutiny than say a non-Muslim from the UK.
This brush isn't wide enough. Millions of Americans out of work and this government is still allowing a million immigrants into this county yearly?! Our liberal immigration system, on it's face, is ridiculous.
Thanks from sumara and excalibur
caconservative is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #45
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
This brush isn't wide enough. Millions of Americans out of work and this government is still allowing a million immigrants into this county yearly?! Our liberal immigration system, on it's face, is ridiculous.
In the past we had 20-25 years of timeout on immigration. To allow for assimilation, a breather. We are now non-stop all the time immigration. We undercut our own Citizen for these folks. Even the H1-B visas are a sop to people like Microsoft so they can hire cheap foreign engineers and American engineers are out of luck. The total unemployment rate for American engineers approaches 1.9 million! And they still hand out these special visas.

Add in the illegals who steal jobs from Americans, undercutting their labor. Then steal Social Security Numbers (SSN's) so they can get those jobs. It is a federal crime to use someone else's SSN, yet the illegals get away with it in the millions.

This government, GW, Obama, doesn't matter is at war with its own people. Offering preference to illegals even, over the Citizen. Tyranny, IOW.

Now there's a story that Con-gress wants to remove themselves and there aides from Obama (really doesn't) care. Too costly for them goes the story. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...obamacare.html

Last edited by excalibur; April 25th, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
excalibur is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. CJ Parker View Post
This guy isn't hard left. He's not even moderate left. He's FOX news paid for left.

His opinion is right in line with FOX news thinking. So, just some more propaganda here from the far right.
It's obvious you never watch Fox News or you would know better! Bob Beckel is never in line with Fox News commentators--this was a first for Beckel. Fox News has a number of Left Wingers on their programs who openly express their liberal opinions. You won't see both sides on most other networks.
sumara is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #47
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,694
About 2% or 6.58 million Muslims make up the population of the United States. Radical Muslims generally make up between anywhere from 5-20% of the Muslim population of any country. Lets go with the low number here and assume just 10% of the Muslims in this country are radical and believe in Jihad. That would mean that there 658,000 radical Muslims, or potential terrorists living in the United States. If you assume just 5% of the Muslims in this country are radicals, you still have 329,000 potential terrorists living in this country
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #48
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Which is why we should have my policy. Which is zero Moslem immigration, not just student visas. The 5-10% of the next million will bite us real good, but maybe that's the plan. Mayor Bloomberg is now on record as saying we have to 'rethink' the Constitution in light of the recent terrorism. Oh yeah .......

http://news.yahoo.com/bloomberg-bost...142223471.html

But true and real immigration reform? He wouldn't touch that.

Last edited by excalibur; April 25th, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
excalibur is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #49
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 28,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
About 2% or 6.58 million Muslims make up the population of the United States. Radical Muslims generally make up between anywhere from 5-20% of the Muslim population of any country. Lets go with the low number here and assume just 10% of the Muslims in this country are radical and believe in Jihad. That would mean that there 658,000 radical Muslims, or potential terrorists living in the United States. If you assume just 5% of the Muslims in this country are radicals, you still have 329,000 potential terrorists living in this country
I'm interested in where you got the 5 - 20% radical figure.
Thanks from waitingtables
RNG is offline  
Old April 25th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #50
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Matters not the exact number, but it is a percentage. I'd say 10% certainly support with money. Say 1% are willing to do more, that's 10,000 in a million. So we follow the Bloomberg proposal, slow but steady eroding of our remaining rights. Or no more Moslem immigrants and we have our rights, such as they are.

All you need see is the reactions from the pols every time this happens. Near marshal law in Boston over one guy they were looking for.

The pols are using this to take our hard fought for Liberty, which is why, in the infamous words of Colin Powell right after 9-11: We don't need fewer Moslem immigrants, we need more. Yeah, right, these guys are the 'more'.
excalibur is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
beckel, bob, moslem, students, visa



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
which hospital sponsor nurses for H1B visa in seattle/bellevue/redmond, washington? sandramathews Current Events 1 February 19th, 2010 06:50 AM
which hospital sponsor nurses for H1B visa in seattle/bellevue/redmond, washington? Healthcare 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.