Political Forums
Forum Notice

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree88Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:07 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 6,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
Sorry, but I have to stoop to your level, lest you wouldn't understand.
To get to my level you'd have to get a tall ladder; but stooping to low levels does happen to be your forte' and why nearly any thread you engage in results in predictably low IQ whine fests.
Truth Detector is offline  
Remove Ads
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 6,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
You come from a long line of idiots.
Truly; the definition of irony.
Truth Detector is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:10 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 6,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
Is that what you hear? Crying? No... If you bring your fingers out of your ears you'll realize we're just trying to teach you the error of your ways.
Trust me; purposeful ignorance cannot learn from anything. It perpetuates itself through straw men, hyperbole and willful purposeful denial.

Proof of the old adage; never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Thanks from sumara
Truth Detector is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:57 AM   #24
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 18,536
POET LIES AGAIN.. MEDICINE MAN LIES AGAIN.. LIARS LIARS LIARS..

TEA PARTY IS DEMOGRAPHICLY THE SAME AS THE POPULATION OF THE US.

SO WHY DO THEY LIE... BECAUSE THEY ARE PATHOLOGICAL LIARS..

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics


PRINCETON, NJ -- Tea Party supporters skew right politically; but demographically, they are generally representative of the public at large. That's the finding of a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted March 26-28, in which 28% of U.S. adults call themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement.


since this thread is a lie.. it can be closed now.. since Poet and MM are nothing but a couple of racist bigots that will lie about anything and everything.
Thanks from Jbird, sumara and Engineer
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Medicine Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northeast
Posts: 5,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
PRINCETON, NJ -- Tea Party supporters skew right politically; but demographically, they are generally representative of the public at large. That's the finding of a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted March 26-28, in which 28% of U.S. adults call themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement.
"....generally representative...."

ooooooooooooooooo....how specific!


*

"....28% of U.S. adults call themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement."

Yeah.....that sounds about right......

. .
Thanks from poet
Medicine Man is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 10:39 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 6,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine Man View Post
"....generally representative...."

ooooooooooooooooo....how specific!


*

"....28% of U.S. adults call themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement."

Yeah.....that sounds about right......
I guess you are not only economically clueless, but math challenged as well. 28% of US adults is a HUGE number. Are you ignorantly presuming that this translates to 72% not supporting them? If so, that would make you statistically challenged as well.

This is not a surprise considering you are a low information Liberal who sheepishly parrots DNC talking points.
Thanks from sumara
Truth Detector is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:49 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
Of course. I do a lot. The one thing I don't do is "race bait". I read racists "to filth". It's what I do. Folks who aren't racist aren't bothered. Only racists are bothered, because I embarrass them. My mind is full of hate for racists, who believe that they are better than me, because they have white skin. I prove to them, regularly that I'm much smarter, more intelligent, more learned, more glib, and certainly more moral than they could ever be.
Unfortunately, I don't feel sorry for you. I feel contempt...that you, in your little white world, feel that you are so smug and "privileged", that you can tell me about myself. When we have no idea the crimes you have committed, the lies you have told, the people you have fucked over, to get where you are.
I imagine, a closet full of skeletons. Mull on that.
Did you ever think of helping yourself instead of whining and blaming whites--you evidently like the victim mentality. Do you think being a helpless, bitter fool for Obama has done you or anyone else any good!
Thanks from MadwomanM
sumara is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:10 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 1,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
blah, blah, blah...diarrhea, poo poo, shit.
how old are you??
Thanks from MadwomanM
kbear is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:43 PM   #29
Banned
 
poet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumara View Post
Did you ever think of helping yourself instead of whining and blaming whites--you evidently like the victim mentality. Do you think being a helpless, bitter fool for Obama has done you or anyone else any good!
I have helped myself. I am where I am due to hard work. And I don't blame all whites, because all whites are not to blame. I don't blanket indict. I am no victim. I have succeeded despite obstacles thrown in my way by some whites. My question is why did they feel the need to throw obstacles in my way. I surmise that they are just simply evil. Evil exists in the world. And I don't consider myself helpless, bitter or a fool. I voted for President Obama because I believed in him...I still do. I'm sorry you can't get over your racism and bigotry and hatred.
poet is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:43 PM   #30
Banned
 
poet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth detector View Post
to get to my level you'd have to get a tall ladder; but stooping to low levels does happen to be your forte' and why nearly any thread you engage in results in predictably low iq whine fests.
lol
poet is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:44 PM   #31
Banned
 
poet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
POET LIES AGAIN.. MEDICINE MAN LIES AGAIN.. LIARS LIARS LIARS..

TEA PARTY IS DEMOGRAPHICLY THE SAME AS THE POPULATION OF THE US.

SO WHY DO THEY LIE... BECAUSE THEY ARE PATHOLOGICAL LIARS..

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics


PRINCETON, NJ -- Tea Party supporters skew right politically; but demographically, they are generally representative of the public at large. That's the finding of a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted March 26-28, in which 28% of U.S. adults call themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement.


since this thread is a lie.. it can be closed now.. since Poet and MM are nothing but a couple of racist bigots that will lie about anything and everything.
LOL...Right. And you're part black. LOL>
poet is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Truth Detector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ventura CA
Posts: 6,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
I have helped myself. I am where I am due to hard work. And I don't blame all whites, because all whites are not to blame. I don't blanket indict. I am no victim. I have succeeded despite obstacles thrown in my way by some whites. My question is why did they feel the need to throw obstacles in my way. I surmise that they are just simply evil. Evil exists in the world. And I don't consider myself helpless, bitter or a fool. I voted for President Obama because I believed in him...I still do. I'm sorry you can't get over your racism and bigotry and hatred.
Why is it that you think that only you and blacks have obstacles thrown in their way?

I had one thrown in my way back in my 20's. I wanted to become a Forest Ranger. I called the Forest service to find out what the requirements were. After the nice lady on the other end finished going over the degree requirements, she asked me what race I was. I responded white male. She then informed me that my chances of getting in were slim to none because they hired women and minorities before they hire white males.

Im fascinated by this presumption that only minorities deal with obstacles.

I overcame another obstacle in my life when I got a four year college degree.

The list of obstacles I overcome is long. Perhaps not as long as some minorities who have to deal with racial hatred; but those days are few and far between and most blacks today have a "perception" of racism rather than actually know or deal with it.
Thanks from caconservative
Truth Detector is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:34 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
I broke tradition and decided to spend time researching this article because of the widely accepted fact of extreme bias by liberal media against the tea party. I have found bias, deceit, and lies in 100% of my research. Liberals usually 'cook the books' when it comes to reporting on conservatives and conservative groups. My research has yet again exposed the evil.

Background: The only Tea Party poll I could find is an Apr 2010 poll by New York Times/CBS News. I noticed a few references to a Quinnipiac poll. But can't find it anywhere on the internet. So I had to use 2nd hand data. If you know where it is or want to dispute my post, please provide a link directly to the poll.

1. The NYT/CBS poll shows that Tea Party'ers are NOT Evangelical by a wide margin - 39% vs 58%. Why would this article state otherwise? ...unless they're trying to support a narrative...

2. The NYT/CBS poll shows Tea Party men outnumber women by 51% vs. 49%. Not a statistical majority by any standards. In fact, the Quinnipiac polls shows that Tea Party women outnumber men by 55% vs. 45%. Sorry, but that liberal narrative is starting to fall apart.

3. Age - the majority of Tea Party'ers are in the 45-64 age group. Unfortunately for this liberal narrative, it's also the main age group for the poll's general population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
However, when looking at the Tea Party, the favored direction is crystal clear. They want Republicans to be more conservative and less willing to compromise with Democratic colleagues.
Accurate reporting!...exactly what the Tea Party should be espousing. To the author of this article - 'Thanks for reporting this accurately.' Never negotiate with evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
They [Congressional Republicans] have the lowest favorable ratings in history, and they are responding to that by threatening to shut the government down, wasting time with meaningless votes, and performing in ridiculous pseudo-scandal hearings.
Shut down the gov't - maybe. Meaningless votes - maybe. Pseudo-Scandal??? What??? When I see stuff like this, I think of Lewinski's ex-boyfriend pointing his finger in my face telling me, "I did not have sexual relations with that women"; or J Edgar Hoover denying the existence of the mafia; or ahmadinejad telling us the holocaust never happened. Fail.

PS: It would have been extremely inconvenient to mention that the congressional dems share the same despicable favor-ability ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet View Post
The most obvious differentiating characteristics of the Tea Party is that they are older, whiter, more devoutly Christian, and more likely to be men. That puts them at odds with the general population.
See above.

A few more interesting tidbits according to the NYT/CBS poll:
1. Tea Party members are substantially more educated than the general population.

2. 23% of the general population watch Fox News for most of their political information compared to 26% for ABC, CBS, & NBC combined. Yes, that's combined. This is horrible for liberals as the networks are losing viewers and an alarming clip.

The one thing that impresses me about liberals is their ability to side-swipe facts and truth w/o giving it a second thought. Their sheeple followers rarely ever do research; and when they do, it's not objective, shaping and forming the data out of context to support their beliefs...or just flat out lie.

Last edited by Indy772012; August 2nd, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
Indy772012 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
Why is it that you think that only you and blacks have obstacles thrown in their way?

I had one thrown in my way back in my 20's. I wanted to become a Forest Ranger. I called the Forest service to find out what the requirements were. After the nice lady on the other end finished going over the degree requirements, she asked me what race I was. I responded white male. She then informed me that my chances of getting in were slim to none because they hired women and minorities before they hire white males.

I’m fascinated by this presumption that only minorities deal with obstacles.

I overcame another obstacle in my life when I got a four year college degree.

The list of obstacles I overcome is long. Perhaps not as long as some minorities who have to deal with racial hatred; but those days are few and far between and most blacks today have a "perception" of racism rather than actually know or deal with it.
TD - poet is a pseudo Christian. His accusations of racism, hatred, and bigotry are merely efforts to compensate for his anti-bible beliefs and lack of confidence. He, like many liberals resort to name calling when you threaten them with facts and truth.
Thanks from Truth Detector and MadwomanM

Last edited by Indy772012; August 2nd, 2013 at 05:47 PM.
Indy772012 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:45 PM   #35
RNG
Extremely moderate
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Canuckistan
Posts: 5,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy772012 View Post
I broke tradition and decided to spend time researching this article because of the widely accepted fact of extreme bias by liberal media against the tea party. I have found bias, deceit, and lies in 100% of my research. Liberals usually 'cook the books' when it comes to reporting on conservatives and conservative groups. My research has yet again exposed the evil.

Background: The only Tea Party poll I could find is an Apr 2010 poll by New York Times/CBS News. I noticed a few references to a Quinnipiac poll. But can't find it anywhere on the internet. So I had to use 2nd hand data. If you know where it is or want to dispute my post, please provide a link directly to the poll.

1. The NYT/CBS poll shows that Tea Party'ers are NOT Evangelical by a wide margin - 39% vs 58%. Why would this article state otherwise? ...unless they're trying to support a narrative...

2. The NYT/CBS poll shows Tea Party men outnumber women by 51% vs. 49%. Not a statistical majority by any standards. In fact, the Quinnipiac polls shows that Tea Party women outnumber men by 55% vs. 45%. Sorry, but that liberal narrative is starting to fall apart.

3. Age - the majority of Tea Party'ers are in the 45-64 age group. Unfortunately for this liberal narrative, it's also the main age group for the poll's general population.



Accurate reporting!...exactly what the Tea Party should be espousing. To the author of this article - 'Thanks for reporting this accurately.' Never negotiate with evil.



Shut down the gov't - maybe. Meaningless votes - maybe. Pseudo-Scandal"??? What??? When I see stuff like this, I think of Lewinski's ex-boyfriend pointing his finger in my face telling me, "I did not have sexual relations with that women"; or J Edgar Hoover denying the existence of the mafia; or ahmadinejad telling us the holocaust never happened. Fail.

PS: It would have been extremely inconvenient to mention that the congressional dems share the same despicable favor-ability ratings.

See above.

A few more interesting tidbits according to the NYT/CBS poll:
1. Tea Party members are substantially more educated than the general population.

2. 23% of the general population watch Fox News for most of their political information compared to 26% for ABC, CBS, & NBC combined. Yes, that's combined. This is horrible for liberals as the networks are losing viewers and an alarming clip.

The one thing that impresses me about liberals is their ability to side-swipe facts and truth w/o giving it a second thought. Their sheeple followers rarely ever do research; and when they do, it's not objective, shaping and forming the data out of context to support their beliefs...or just flat out lie.
But your statistics and poll data do not support poet's stance so they are white lies.
Thanks from Jimmyb, Tony and MadwomanM
RNG is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 8,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
But your statistics and poll data do not support poet's stance so they are white lies.
No, white mans privilege.
excalibur is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
But your statistics and poll data do not support poet's stance so they are white lies.
I wish the sheeples would dispute any of my statistics, poll data, beliefs, or posts instead of their usual one-liners. Thought I'd ask just in case anyone's willing to engage in a factual debate. But I'm not holding my breadth.

BTW - I just figured out your post.
Thanks from Jimmyb

Last edited by Indy772012; August 2nd, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
Indy772012 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:00 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 8,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy772012 View Post
Please Please Please dispute any of my statistics, poll data, beliefs, or posts instead of your usual liberal one-liners. Thought I'd ask just in case you're willing to engage in a factual debate. But I'm not holding my breadth.

BTW - I just figured out that I have no idea what your point is.
It was a joke at the other poster's expense.
Thanks from Jimmyb
excalibur is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
It was a joke at the other poster's expense.
Oh. Sorry RNG. Got caught in the moment.
Indy772012 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:23 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 10,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy772012 View Post
TD - poet is a pseudo Christian. His accusations of racism, hatred, and bigotry are merely efforts to compensate for his anti-bible beliefs and lack of confidence. He, like many liberals resort to name calling when you threaten them with facts and truth.
Hit the IGNORE button. Just think of it as a toilet and he's in there...
Thanks from Jimmyb
Tony is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
doom, evangelical, gop, men, party, poopers, spell, tea, white


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does The Internet Spell Doom For Organized Religion skews13 Current Events 5 January 17th, 2013 06:07 AM
Dirty Little Secret: Doom And Gloom Sells More Articles skews13 Current Events 0 November 25th, 2012 08:04 AM
Class reunion letter lists 'white graduates only' party pensacola_niceman Racism 2 September 18th, 2012 02:53 PM
Evangelical Party indago Politicians 10 November 21st, 2007 01:28 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.