Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,884
I wonder how many right wingers are willing to condemn this?

Missouri Fair clown draws criticism for Obama mask
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
I guess it depends on what a "right winger" is. Right of what?
Jimmyb is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
I guess it depends on what a "right winger" is. Right of what?
I'm talking about the list of usual suspects: TN, TD, UH, Excalibur, Caconservative...

You know, the ones willing to bash Obama over things that Bush did...or over things that really don't matter....or over things that are just figments of their imagination.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I'm talking about the list of usual suspects: TN, TD, UH, Excalibur, Caconservative...

You know, the ones willing to bash Obama over things that Bush did...or over things that really don't matter....or over things that are just figments of their imagination.
I saw it; as much as it pains me to bite my tongue with my disdain for Obama, it was in poor taste.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #5
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
It is a man wearing a Halloween mask.

Now my condeming is what was he doing what was his actions in the mask?

Was he acting like something you would see in a 1930s tarzan movie,

Yes I would Condem it.

Was he just walking around wearing the mask not doing anything offensive. What would the problem be.

You see, you jump to conclusion without looking at all the evidence.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #6
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Mr 'Libertarian' wanting to banish free speech. Some libertarian.

BTW .... There's been a thread on this already. --> Obama Gets Mocked - Pols Go Nuts

I believe the orchid man is a figment of someone's imagination.
Thanks from Truth Detector

Last edited by excalibur; August 11th, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
excalibur is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #7
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
.......... it was in poor taste.
Doesn't that describe 90%+ of liberal 'comedy'?
excalibur is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Mr 'Libertarian' wanting to banish free speech. Some libertarian.

NTW .... There's been a thread on this already.

Obama Gets Mocked - Pols Go Nuts
Said nothing about banning it....

Just asked how many would condemn it.

You do know the difference don't you?

For example....I would condemn a speech by the KKK calling Obama the "N word"....that doesn't mean I would ban it.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #9
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Why should anyone, besides the usual suspects, condemn free speech that you do not agree with? Sure sounds like you are talking limitation on free speech, why else raise the issue?

As for the strawman "KKK", I wouldn't waste my time listening to it.
Thanks from Truth Detector
excalibur is offline  
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
It is a man wearing a Halloween mask.

Now my condeming is what was he doing what was his actions in the mask?

Was he acting like something you would see in a 1930s tarzan movie,

Yes I would Condem it.

Was he just walking around wearing the mask not doing anything offensive. What would the problem be.

You see, you jump to conclusion without looking at all the evidence.
Then you didn't read the article.

"A clown wearing a President Barack Obama mask appeared at a Missouri State Fair rodeo this weekend and the announcer asked the enthusiastic spectators if they wanted to see 'Obama run down by a bull.' "

Or maybe this part?

"He said another clown ran up to the one wearing the Obama mask, pretended to tickle him and played with the lips on the mask."

If you have to ask what happened then obviously you didn't read the article. You see, I READ things before I comment on them.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
condemn, wingers



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
House Lawmakers Condemn Immigration Officials On Same-Sex Spouse Deportations Ray Kaye Gay and Lesbian Rights 4 April 6th, 2011 06:55 PM
Right Wingers Ignore Facts as They Rewrite History tristanrobin Freedom of Speech 3 April 2nd, 2010 09:31 AM
Democrats move to condemn Bush plan for troop buildup CNN Current Events 1 January 24th, 2007 10:13 AM
Right Wingers the Biggest Threat to World Peace Global Crier Political Talk 7 July 13th, 2006 06:47 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.