Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 14th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #1
Banned
 
pana8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 3,750
School shooting

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/14/us...l?rref=us&_r=0

Teacher runs away and leaves students to be killed. If only someone here would have had a gun. GUN FREE ZONES DONT WORK!.
Sadly trying to treat all these mentally ill people while we have a president who continues to push a liberal agenda which is causing the illness is a losing battle
pana8 is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #2
Member
 
Eunoia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Venus
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by pana8 View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/14/us...l?rref=us&_r=0

Teacher runs away and leaves students to be killed. If only someone here would have had a gun. GUN FREE ZONES DONT WORK!.
Sadly trying to treat all these mentally ill people while we have a president who continues to push a liberal agenda which is causing the illness is a losing battle
Quote:
When the teacher learned that he was being targeted, he left "in an effort to try to encourage the shooter to also leave the school," Robinson said. "That was a very wise tactical decision."
The story on Yahoo

Very convenient "tactical decision"

There needs to be drills for this. I haven't heard of a school fire in a long ass time but I hear about these shootings like every couple of months.
Eunoia is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #3
Banned
 
pana8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 3,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunoia View Post
The story on Yahoo

Very convenient "tactical decision"

There needs to be drills for this. I haven't heard of a school fire in a long ass time but I hear about these shootings like every couple of months.
"At a press conference, Sheriff Grayson Robinson said the suspect entered the school armed with a shotgun and asked for a specific teacher. When that teacher heard that the armed student was asking for him, he left the school immediately, and was uninjured. The suspect then opened fire, leaving one 15-year-old girl in critical condition."
pana8 is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #4
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
cannot blame teacher for running, Heck Police when they arrived at Columbine, 3 times at VA Tech, Sandy Hook, mall in oregon Stood outside while students and teachers or shoppers were being killed.
Thanks from tristanrobin, webguy4 and Eunoia
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #5
Member
 
Eunoia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Venus
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
cannot blame teacher for running, Heck Police when they arrived at Columbine, 3 times at VA Tech, Sandy Hook, mall in oregon Stood outside while students and teachers or shoppers were being killed.
good point.

Some teachers are huge fucking assholes though too. I've witnessed a teacher telling a student to drop out because they are stupid. One teacher, in high school, purchased narcotics from students. Good 'ol Baltimore.

Not saying this teacher deserved what was possibly coming to him but I'm definitely willing to accept that some school shootings/teacher killings have more to the story than we'd ever know.
Eunoia is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #6
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
cannot blame teacher for running, Heck Police when they arrived at Columbine, 3 times at VA Tech, Sandy Hook, mall in oregon Stood outside while students and teachers or shoppers were being killed.
All lies.....you should be ashamed of yourself.
Camelot is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #7
Member
 
Eunoia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Venus
Posts: 45
Holy shit. That kid brought 2 Molotov Cocktails to the school. All for his debate coach.
Eunoia is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: colorado
Posts: 41
Archie Bunker's Editorial on Gun Control - YouTube

Archie Bunker on gun control
Thanks from imaginethat
newhandle is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #9
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
All lies.....you should be ashamed of yourself.
Those are not lies.


They were outside VA TEch standing while students were being shot. They did not go in columbine, VA Tech etc until the shooters had killed themselves.
Thanks from webguy4
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #10
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Those are not lies.


They were outside VA TEch standing while students were being shot. They did not go in columbine, VA Tech etc until the shooters had killed themselves.
Lies, you make broad generalizations without context. It seems when a Right winger's lips are moving, there's more than a 50/50 chance they're lying....LOL
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
school, shooting



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another damn school shooting. pana8 Current Events 306 October 24th, 2013 04:03 PM
Huckabee and Gingrich blame school shooting on "godlessness" Nwolfe35 Current Events 87 May 29th, 2013 10:09 PM
Oklahoma teen arrested in school shooting plot XanderCrews Current Events 0 December 15th, 2012 05:00 PM
Virginia Tech School Shooting Break.com Current Events 3 April 17th, 2007 04:56 AM
Virginia Tech School Shooting Education 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.