Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events

Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #11
Banned
 
pana8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 3,750
Media blackout: Oregon mall shooter was stopped by an armed citizen - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com
Thanks from webguy4
pana8 is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: canada
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by pana8 View Post
Very good. Now do this one for us.
"I am Sam
I am Sam
Sam I amThat Sam-I-am!
Than Sam-I-am!

I do not like
that Sam-I-am!Do you like
green eggs and ham?I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
green eggs and ham."
I will not eat them here or there,
I will not eat them anywhere,
I will not eat them just for fun,
I will not eat them with a gun.

Hey, wait a minute, that's me! How did you know?
monty is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:41 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: canada
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by pana8 View Post
Thanks for being the dumb asses who gave us a clear picture of what happens when government is allowed to enact gun registration laws. We can use you as an example of ignorance and what not to do.
""Let us not hear that (registration) is a prelude to the confiscation by the government of hunting rifles and shotguns," Canadian Justice Minister Allan Rock said in Clintonesque tones on Feb. 16, 1995. "There is no reason to confiscate legally owned firearms."
Ten months after Rock's remarks, Parliament passed the Canadian Firearms Act, and confiscating legally owned firearms is precisely the first thing the new law did. The first of three major provisions to go into effect banned private ownership of well more than half of Canada's legally registered pistols. Any handgun of .32 or .25 caliber and any handgun with a barrel length of 105 mm (4.14") or less--more than 553,000 legally registered handguns--became illegal with the stroke of a pen.

Pistol owners, of course, had been promised that registration would never lead to confiscation when Canada's national handgun registry was enacted in 1934. When the newer law passed five years ago, they were given three options: sell their handguns to any dealer or individual legally qualified to buy them (not a real option because the number of potential buyers was so small); render them inoperable; or surrender them to the government without compensation."
It seems there's nothing that's going to please you people. I suggest that everybody is forced to carry a gun in a mall and you get all testy about it! You can make it mandatory for any age you wish if that's what's bothering you.

Guns the tool what makes you cool!
monty is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #14
person of interest
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post
It seems there's nothing that's going to please you people. I suggest that everybody is forced to carry a gun in a mall and you get all testy about it! You can make it mandatory for any age you wish if that's what's bothering you.

Guns the tool what makes you cool!
you don't care how many innocent people die because of your refusal to look at the facts apparently.
webguy4 is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #15
Banned
 
pana8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 3,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post
It seems there's nothing that's going to please you people. I suggest that everybody is forced to carry a gun in a mall and you get all testy about it! You can make it mandatory for any age you wish if that's what's bothering you.

Guns the tool what makes you cool!
Thanks, your admiration of us is well placed.
pana8 is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: canada
Posts: 199
Proof positive that everyone should be mandated to carry a gun in a mall!

And then they get testy when you say that! What does it take to please a gungoon?
monty is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #17
Banned
 
pana8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 3,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post
I will not eat them here or there,
I will not eat them anywhere,
I will not eat them just for fun,
I will not eat them with a gun.

Hey, wait a minute, that's me! How did you know?
I agree with your government. You are probably not someone who could be trusted with a gun.
pana8 is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:45 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: canada
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
you don't care how many innocent people die because of your refusal to look at the facts apparently.
Are you suggesting that I'm wrong and people 'shouldn't carry guns in malls? How many should carry guns in malls then? Half the people? a third of the people? Who's going to tell somebody that they can't carry a gun in a mall when half the people are allowed to carry their guns?

I'm trying to be agreeable on this issue southern friend!
monty is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #19
Banned
 
pana8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 3,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post
Proof positive that everyone should be mandated to carry a gun in a mall!

And then they get testy when you say that! What does it take to please a gungoon?
Stop begging for our acceptance. Its kind of pathetic and makes people uncomfortably embarrassed for you.
pana8 is offline  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:47 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: canada
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by pana8 View Post
I agree with your government. You are probably not someone who could be trusted with a gun.
But I told you already that I have lots and lots of guns. In my ears, between my toes, in the hall, in my nose, in my car. What does it take to please you people anyway?
monty is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
mall, maryland, shooting

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Anti-gay' Mac Attack at Mall foundit66 Gay and Lesbian Rights 97 December 27th, 2013 03:39 PM
Four Arrested For Shooting Man At Mall Who Was Holiday Shopping With Wife. Clint Liqurors Current Events 79 December 25th, 2013 06:37 PM
National Mall: Citizens No - Illegals Yes excalibur Current Events 76 October 8th, 2013 10:15 PM
Man sets himself on fire on Washington's National Mall intangible child Current Events 7 October 4th, 2013 06:31 PM
Unspeakable Horror In Kenya Mall Massacre excalibur Current Events 6 September 28th, 2013 08:39 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.