Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree86Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
nuttyjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wilmette. Illinois
Posts: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
I liked Cain. I wish he had been prepared on foreign policy; it was hard to watch him try to answer those questions. He wasn't in long enough to fully understand too much about him, but I like him over others early on.
But if what RP says is true: why didn't all those Black racists support Cain?
I do agree with you, Jimmyb. It was hard to watch Herman Cain in the early Repub primaries. He appeared to be nothing more than a pathetic excuse by Repubs to cut into the Dem advantage with the Black vote. He was sorely ill-prepared for the rigors of national election.
Even so; he showed better than who I thought would win the Repub primaries and become their nominee: Rick Perry- talk about being ill prepared for national elections!
I rarely- if ever- have agreed with Sarah Palin in my posts concerning politics; but I will here. I think she described the Repub primary best on FOX when she referred to the frquent changing of the percieved front-runner as the "Flavor of the Week". All that tells me is that the Repubs could not decide on any one candidate- which put them at a decisive disadvantage against Obama and the Dems; in 2008 as well as 2012. You can also throw in 2016! I just haven't seen anything from the Repubs that leads me to believe that they can fix this problem! All it does is guarantee that certain segments of the Repub electorate will not be happy with the final choice; and thus will not vote for that candidate!
Do you wonder why I say that the Repub primary process does more to help the Dem candidate than the Repub candidate?

Last edited by nuttyjoe; February 9th, 2014 at 02:23 PM.
nuttyjoe is offline  
Old February 8th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyjoe View Post
But if what RP says is true: why didn't all those Black racists support Cain?
I do agree with you, Jimmyb. It was hard to watch Herman Cain in the early Repub primaries. He appeared to be nothing more than a pathetic excuse by Repubs to cut into the Dem advantage with the Black vote. He was sorely ill-prepared for the rigors of national election.
Even so; he showed better than who I thought would win the Rrpub primaries and become their nominee: Rick Perry- talk about being ill prepared for national elections!
I rarely- if ever- have agreed with Sarah Palin in my posts concerning politics; but I will here. I think she described the Repub primary best on FOX when she referred to the frquent changing of the percieved front-runner as the "flaor of the week". All that tells me is that the Repubs could not decide on any one candidate- which put them at a decisive disadvantage against Obama and the Dems; in 2008 as well as 2012. You can also throw in 2016! I just haven't seen anything from the Repubs that leads me to believe that they can fix this problem! All it does is guarantee that certain segments of the Repub electorate will not be happy with the final choice; and thus will not vote for that candidate!
Do you wonder why I say that the Repub primary process does more to help the Dem candidate than the Repub candidate?
I think many people vote with skin color or against skin color, which makes both pathetic. Those who didn't vote for Obama because of his skin color only are as equally as bad as those who voted for him because of skin color. Regarding the black vote, Obama's share was on par with Clinton, Gore, and Kerry's share, and I am pretty sure they are white. That doesn't mean the reason are the same, but why would there be a shift without a strong catalyst? And there is nothing about Romney to move that needle.
Thanks from nuttyjoe
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 8th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #63
Senior Member
 
nuttyjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wilmette. Illinois
Posts: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
I think many people vote with skin color or against skin color, which makes both pathetic. Those who didn't vote for Obama because of his skin color only are as equally as bad as those who voted for him because of skin color. Regarding the black vote, Obama's share was on par with Clinton, Gore, and Kerry's share, and I am pretty sure they are white. That doesn't mean the reason are the same, but why would there be a shift without a strong catalyst? And there is nothing about Romney to move that needle.
I have to agree with you on that. As a whole, I would also say that voting FOR a candidate is much more acceptable to me than just voting AGAINST a candidate. This is a major problem for the Repubs; though. The only thing they can agree with as a whole is that they disagree (and some just hate) Obama! When they can ever put forward a candidate that they will vote FOR; Instead of just running on the platform of what (and who- the Dem candidate) they are AGAINST; I can begin to give them better chances to win the White House.
Your asessment of Romney was spot on! But; it only underlined my statements that the Repubs cannot yet get behind one specific candidate. They must change this paradigm or go the way of the Whigs! Repubs cannot claim that Obama and the Dems made them choose Romney. They simply need to admit to themselves that they made a "f----- up" choice and fix the reason (or reasons) for that choice.
I also like your mention of Clinton, Gore, and Kerry. Can anyone point to these three and say that Blacks supported them because of their skin color? I must be as blind as you, Jimmyb- I am also sure those candidates were (and still are) White.
I'm not saying that there are no Black racists in America. I'm saying that for one to lump all Black voters in that group is just disengenuous, that's all.
Thanks from Jimmyb

Last edited by nuttyjoe; February 8th, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
nuttyjoe is offline  
Old February 9th, 2014, 07:44 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
azchurchmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona...USA
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyjoe View Post
I have to agree with you on that. As a whole, I would also say that voting FOR a candidate is much more acceptable to me than just voting AGAINST a candidate. This is a major problem for the Repubs; though. The only thing they can agree with as a whole is that they disagree (and some just hate) Obama! When they can ever put forward a candidate that they will vote FOR; Instead of just running on the platform of what (and who- the Dem candidate) they are AGAINST; I can begin to give them better chances to win the White House.
Your asessment of Romney was spot on! But; it only underlined my statements that the Repubs cannot yet get behind one specific candidate. They must change this paradigm or go the way of the Whigs! Repubs cannot claim that Obama and the Dems made them choose Romney. They simply need to admit to themselves that they made a "f----- up" choice and fix the reason (or reasons) for that choice.
I also like your mention of Clinton, Gore, and Kerry. Can anyone point to these three and say that Blacks supported them because of their skin color? I must be as blind as you, Jimmyb- I am also sure those candidates were (and still are) White.
I'm not saying that there are no Black racists in America. I'm saying that for one to lump all Black voters in that group is just disengenuous, that's all.
Romney was not a bad choice. He had experience and character. What he didn't have that the Democrats have is that killer....I will mow over you at any cost attitude. Mitt rolled over and played dead.

Money wouldn't be an issue...as all the candidates running have money behind them. The Democrats have more money than the Republicans do...despite the image they try to give...that the Republicans are just about corporate power and money.

I still say the Republicans need a black minority woman...who is lesbian, hates guns, the Constitution and America. If they found someone like this...just maybe they would have a chance.

As for the support blacks give white men....They are under the assumption like I said that the Democrats are the party that will give them handouts...the party of the poor. These are people that for the most part don't give a damn about fiscal responsibility or anything else...except what they can get for free. I do however think that Allen West and Herman Cain have done a lot to get blacks to re-examine the Republican Party. That is why the Democrats go after these two guys...calling them names, trying to discredit them.
This is the spirit of the Democratic party today...to divide and conquer at any price. This is what the Republicans lack.

Newt Gingrich repeatedly refers to Obama as the food stamp president. This is true...and at the heart of why today people vote Democrat...the handouts. Remember Obama giving out financial gifts to those that helped him win the election? Now you can be a full fledged adult and be under your parents medical plan. Now how many votes did that rake in from the 26 and under group?

Then there was forgiving the college loan interest... and free cell phones which they will deny but actually goes on....etc.
azchurchmouse is offline  
Old February 9th, 2014, 07:51 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
azchurchmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona...USA
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
I think many people vote with skin color or against skin color, which makes both pathetic. Those who didn't vote for Obama because of his skin color only are as equally as bad as those who voted for him because of skin color. Regarding the black vote, Obama's share was on par with Clinton, Gore, and Kerry's share, and I am pretty sure they are white. That doesn't mean the reason are the same, but why would there be a shift without a strong catalyst? And there is nothing about Romney to move that needle.
I supported Herman Cain when he ran. I loved what he had to say...and his business back ground. But in true male political form....he was accused of an affair and disappeared into the sunset. God forbid Clinton had a different woman a day....even accused of rape, he lied under oath..and the Democrats and media supported him left and right. Because we all know that our personal lives should not matter what we do professionally, right? True if your a Democrat. Herman a Republican.....media went nuts and destroyed any chance he had to get to the finish line.

It is about power of the basic machine...and the Republicans are sitting around the campfire singing Kum bah ya.

Until they want to play dirty...and I mean expose and hang out to dry these people personally....they won't ever win an election again.

Mitt was a poodle....Obama was a rabid pit bull...who had been starved.
azchurchmouse is offline  
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:10 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
What a brilliant comment. You say : "no, they are not to (sp.) stupid to think for themselves" but suggest they read history books to educate themselves. You should win some kind of award for that post......LOL
i am saying they choose to remain ignorant about political matters. if they did pick up a history book they can see the real truth about democrats. but they voted for obama ONLY because he was black. they probably didn't listen to a debate or did any investigating on their own. having a black president was all they cared about.

i remember in 08 when he was running some of my black techs were so excited about obama. i asked them why they were voting for him. the standard answer was "he's going to change things!!". i asked them what specifically was he going to change". that stumped them, they had NO idea but he was gonna "change everything".

so now 5 years later, what has he changed for black people??
Thanks from azchurchmouse

Last edited by kbear; February 9th, 2014 at 08:14 AM.
kbear is offline  
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchurchmouse View Post
ZoNation with Alfonzo Rachel: The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism - YouTube


Alfonzo Rachel: Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats - YouTube


Why do the Democrats vote Democrat? The hostility for a black to be a Republican....unbelievable.

I love this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea, i've listened to this guy and i have posted one of his videos when the crayola kid was posting pictures of republicans at a klan meeting. alfonzo is brilliant but most blacks hate him and call him an uncle tom. he doesn't seem to be upset about it
kbear is offline  
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I won't address racist propaganda period. Find someone else dumb enough to watch your videos.
just like WT--afraid you might be proved wrong?
Thanks from azchurchmouse
kbear is offline  
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
azchurchmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona...USA
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
yea, i've listened to this guy and i have posted one of his videos when the crayola kid was posting pictures of republicans at a klan meeting. alfonzo is brilliant but most blacks hate him and call him an uncle tom. he doesn't seem to be upset about it
This is why the black community is in the dark about the issues. They have their hands out...and thats all that matters.

They call anyone an uncle Tom..who threatens to take the freebies away.
Thanks from kbear
azchurchmouse is offline  
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:59 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchurchmouse View Post
I supported Herman Cain when he ran. I loved what he had to say...and his business back ground. But in true male political form....he was accused of an affair and disappeared into the sunset. God forbid Clinton had a different woman a day....even accused of rape, he lied under oath..and the Democrats and media supported him left and right. Because we all know that our personal lives should not matter what we do professionally, right? True if your a Democrat. Herman a Republican.....media went nuts and destroyed any chance he had to get to the finish line.

It is about power of the basic machine...and the Republicans are sitting around the campfire singing Kum bah ya.

Until they want to play dirty...and I mean expose and hang out to dry these people personally....they won't ever win an election again.

Mitt was a poodle....Obama was a rabid pit bull...who had been starved.
i liked cain also and i find it very ironic that he was crucified about sexual matters when clinton was getting blowjobs in the oval office. he gets a free pass and lies to congress!?? i would have alot more respect for hiliary if she would have kicked bill to the curb and divorced his lying ass..
kbear is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
democratic, party, racist



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is The Democratic Party Dead? Podium Pentothal Current Events 10 June 16th, 2012 04:44 PM
More Democratic Party Scum leighredf Money and Finance 4 January 7th, 2010 12:26 PM
A way to end the Democratic Party pensacola_niceman Political Talk 46 June 19th, 2009 12:41 PM
Democratic Party Hijacked alias Political Talk 2 August 12th, 2006 08:55 PM
New faces for Democratic Party intangible child Politicians 1 May 18th, 2006 08:02 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.