Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree4Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,360
O'Reilly on Prisons.

Personally I think we should bring back Penal Colonies!

penal colonies in america - Bing Images

O'Reilly: 10 Percent of Population Should Be Behind Bars
roastpork is offline  
Old May 29th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #2
Banned
 
Medicine Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northeast
Posts: 9,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
"The more people you take off the street, the less crime there is," he told an aghast Powers."

*

Gee....how profound!!!

Bill-O must have been a Math Major!!

Maybe we should start with stalkers.....


*

Bill O'Reilly's Sexual Harassment - YouTube
Medicine Man is offline  
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:15 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,975
You can take people off the street - but in America they have to CONVICTED OF A CRIME - this isn't freakin People's Republic of China, though the right wing sometimes seems to want it to be.
Thanks from RNG and Camelot
tristanrobin is offline  
Old May 30th, 2014, 02:42 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
You can take people off the street - but in America they have to CONVICTED OF A CRIME - this isn't freakin People's Republic of China, though the right wing sometimes seems to want it to be.
Too bad that stabber/shooter in Santa Barbara wasn't taken off the streets. Wait a minute...he needed to commit murder, first.

BTW: you have inadvertently sided with BO'R. He said "those convicted"...
Tony is offline  
Old May 30th, 2014, 02:52 AM   #5
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
We already have - they are called FEMA camps.
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old May 30th, 2014, 03:09 AM   #6
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
More conflicting logic from the Right. You want to lock millions up and spend billions to do so. Yet, you agree with cuts in education, R & D and infrastructure spending because you say we can't afford those investments. The Right's abject fear of their fellow citizen is well on it's way to obliterating a once great nation. Now tell me about this "American Exceptionalism" thing again ?
Camelot is offline  
Old May 30th, 2014, 04:31 AM   #7
Banned
 
Medicine Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northeast
Posts: 9,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
The Right's abject fear of their fellow citizen is well on it's way to obliterating a once great nation. Now tell me about this "American Exceptionalism" thing again ?

The source, of the term American Exceptionalism, is as would be expected....those who.....

Quote:
*

Hey.....what would you expect....from those folks who'd dreamed-up....

Thanks from Camelot
Medicine Man is offline  
Old May 30th, 2014, 07:29 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,989
God love the Tea-Party, their scaring the hell out of the status-quo.
caconservative is offline  
Old May 30th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
More conflicting logic from the Right. You want to lock millions up and spend billions to do so. Yet, you agree with cuts in education, R & D and infrastructure spending because you say we can't afford those investments. The Right's abject fear of their fellow citizen is well on it's way to obliterating a once great nation. Now tell me about this "American Exceptionalism" thing again ?
Prisons are expensive because we molly coddle the prisoners. Free sex change surgery, TV, exercise rooms, expensive food, air conditioning, congeal visits, law libraries, access to the internet, free medical and dental, etc. We need to bring back hard labor, Prison should be Punishment not a paid vacation. You fuck society and society should fuck you!
roastpork is offline  
Old May 30th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #10
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
More conflicting logic from the Right. You want to lock millions up and spend billions to do so. Yet, you agree with cuts in education, R & D and infrastructure spending because you say we can't afford those investments. The Right's abject fear of their fellow citizen is well on it's way to obliterating a once great nation. Now tell me about this "American Exceptionalism" thing again ?
It would be less expensive if you put the prisoners to work helping the infrastructure instead of paying others to do it.
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
oreilly, prisons



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Illegal Aliens Released From Prisons RNG Immigration 33 May 19th, 2014 07:50 AM
Budget Crunch Forces A New Approach To Prisons npr Current Events 0 February 14th, 2011 08:01 PM
Probe Uncovers Strip Searches, Chains and Racism at California Prisons intangible child Current Events 1 May 15th, 2010 09:41 PM
Private Prisons:Profits of Crime intangible child Business & Industries 12 September 18th, 2009 10:27 AM
Prisons go green, farm, recycle to save energy Cubbie Environment 1 November 1st, 2008 06:58 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.