Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree15Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #11
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: omaha
Posts: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Trutherism + Alex Jones + Tea Party = 3 dead in Las Vegas.
A Taliban informant said that Bergdahl celebrated Christmas and Easter in captivity. Look at the questions you wing nuts raised about his religion
Crazy people read this crap and you end up with 3 dead in Las Vegas.
Grow up already !!!!!!!
I smell a troll seeking relevance and needing attention.
antares is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Trutherism + Alex Jones + Tea Party = 3 dead in Las Vegas.
A Taliban informant said that Bergdahl celebrated Christmas and Easter in captivity. Look at the questions you wing nuts raised about his religion
Crazy people read this crap and you end up with 3 dead in Las Vegas.
Grow up already !!!!!!!
Communism = you = Democrat Party = death of America.

A Taliban informant said they laughed at your application to join.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #13
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by antares View Post
Did you really just type this?

Arrogance and pride are no no's in christianity.

You really don't know Paul's story....his story is about god breaking his pride.

You haven't heard? The new 'school' of thought that if only Saint Paul's writings would go away we'd all be much happier? Hard stuff for the left to deal with in the Apostle to the Gentiles writings.



Last edited by excalibur; June 9th, 2014 at 03:12 PM.
excalibur is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #14
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: omaha
Posts: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
You haven't heard? The new 'school' of thought that if only Saint Paul's writings would go away we'd all be much happier? Hard stuff for the left to deal with in the Apostle to the Gentiles writings.


Apparently I am lacking in the latest Pauline truths.
antares is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #15
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
TCrazy people read this crap and you end up with 3 dead in Las Vegas.
Grow up already !!!!!!!

Have you put up those GUN FREE ZONE signs yet?

You seem mighty scared, grasshopper, mighty scared. To the point of extreme shrillness.


excalibur is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #16
Banned
 
NowhereMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: The South
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Communism = you = Democrat Party = death of America.
They've been talking about having to destroy America for a LONG, LONG time in order to have their Worker's Paradise worldwide.
When we look like Laos, where the commies killed everyone with a higher than 8th grade education to start their glorious regime, they will keep blaming the traditional white man for all their problems.

What sort of assholes take control of a place then when their own control leads to widespread problems, blame the people they took out of power?
The leftist mentality is juvenile to an extreme only seen in children.
Just like the kid at school who would hit you then complain to the teacher that you hit them.
NowhereMan is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:37 PM   #17
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by antares View Post
I don't practice any religion, and I rather enjoy pulling the tails of certain assholes.

I am civil to those who are civil.
I must admit I haven't noticed that.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: omaha
Posts: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I must admit I haven't noticed that.
Perhaps you should work on your skills of observation.
antares is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #19
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowhereMan View Post
They've been talking about having to destroy America for a LONG, LONG time in order to have their Worker's Paradise worldwide.
When we look like Laos, where the commies killed everyone with a higher than 8th grade education to start their glorious regime, they will keep blaming the traditional white man for all their problems.

What sort of assholes take control of a place then when their own control leads to widespread problems, blame the people they took out of power?
The leftist mentality is juvenile to an extreme only seen in children.
Just like the kid at school who would hit you then complain to the teacher that you hit them.

How Communists work. They of course copied the Terror of the French Revolution, which they worship. Ah! Those were the days they say. Heck, skews spewed this rubbish all over DTT today. He dreams, he dreams.



excalibur is offline  
Old June 9th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #20
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: omaha
Posts: 2,109
@Camelot

Are you a Communist?
antares is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
advisor, obama, personal, religious



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Church Reacts to Obama's War on Religious Freedom: Let Us Be Catholic garysher Christianity 0 June 3rd, 2012 03:14 PM
President Obama Speaks on Contraception and Religious Institutions The White House The White House 1 February 10th, 2012 10:32 PM
Indonesia And Obama's Personal Path To Democracy npr Current Events 0 February 19th, 2011 09:59 PM
Obama media advisor owned by Glenn Beck Zack Freedom of Speech 0 October 14th, 2009 02:31 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.