Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree7Thanks
  • 1 Post By roastpork
  • 4 Post By Blue Floyd
  • 2 Post By Tony
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 28th, 2014, 11:23 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,405
Lost and found and lost.

What a load of crap, this admin. should burn in hell, liars, cheaters, and idiots, one and all, and this includes Obama.

Judicial Watch: DOJ Lawyer Says All Lerner Emails Backed Up
Thanks from webguy4
roastpork is offline  
Old August 28th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 542
When Lerner pleaded the fifth, we knew she was guilty of serious wrongdoing.

When the emails were claimed to be missing, we knew there was a coverup.

Now, the task is to find out what wrongdoing is being covered up. "Democrats" is a synonym for corruption.
Blue Floyd is offline  
Old August 28th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Floyd View Post
When Lerner pleaded the fifth, we knew she was guilty of serious wrongdoing.

When the emails were claimed to be missing, we knew there was a coverup.

Now, the task is to find out what wrongdoing is being covered up. "Democrats" is a synonym for corruption.
I fully expect ANY administration...ANY party...to lie and obfuscate. It's just a fact of life...

However...

With this administration, they are so blatantly sure that the electorate "has drunk enough Koolaid" to keep believing every lie they come up with...and are sure that these Koliad drinkers will actually run around playing a zone defence for these lies...most of the media, included.
Thanks from webguy4 and Panther
Tony is offline  
Old August 28th, 2014, 07:00 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
What a load of crap, this admin. should burn in hell, liars, cheaters, and idiots, one and all, and this includes Obama.

Judicial Watch: DOJ Lawyer Says All Lerner Emails Backed Up
...Unless they are backed up on 30 year old technology then they are full of shit they can't retrieve them...Hard work scares the government...I'll net Anonymous could find them rather easily...lmao
Polari is offline  
Old August 28th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #5
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
...Unless they are backed up on 30 year old technology then they are full of shit they can't retrieve them...
Probably a WWIII-ready backup system in a mile-deep bunker. Or, maybe just next to the 2nd-floor men's room at an NSA building. Whatever the case, they can retrieve them. They just don't have a policy guide to retrieve them.
Blue Floyd is offline  
Old August 28th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #6
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Later news, and I have a thread up, the IRS destroyed Lerner's Blackberry after the Congressional investigation was well under way. LINK


excalibur is offline  
Old August 28th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #7
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I fully expect ANY administration...ANY party...to lie and obfuscate. It's just a fact of life...

However...

With this administration, they are so blatantly sure that the electorate "has drunk enough Koolaid" to keep believing every lie they come up with...and are sure that these Koliad drinkers will actually run around playing a zone defence for these lies...most of the media, included.
Hypocrites abound in politics. You just won't ever catch a lot of people to the far left in admitting as such. Their people are saints and angels, dont'cha know.
Panther is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
found, lost



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.