Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree3Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2014, 08:19 AM   #1
Banned
 
Medicine Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northeast
Posts: 9,784
Thumbs up The World O' Science-Fiction Needs More Racist "conservative-christians"!!!

No one does crazy, like them!!!!

Quote:

"On yesterday’s edition of “Washington Watch,” Tony Perkins returned to one of his favorite talking points about how gay rights are part of a population control conspiracy to extinguish the human race.

A listener called in to tell the Family Research Council president that he thinks the reason homosexuality is “promoted is because it doesn’t lead to reproduction and that’s why it’s promoted. There’s this anti-life agenda, there’s a total anti-human, anti-life, human beings are a virus, type of mentality.”

Perkins responded that the caller was “absolutely correct,” saying that he once wrote about how “climate change alarmists and those who are pushing population control” actually “promote homosexuality” because “there’s no procreation there.”

“They go crazy, they deny it but the evidence is there, it’s footnoted in my book.”
Medicine Man is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 08:30 AM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 542
Recognizing that Liberals used mentally ill fags for political ends is racist? Democrats are dumbshits.
Thanks from Raconteur
Blue Floyd is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 08:30 AM   #3
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: NA
Posts: 2,385
He's worried about the 2% of the population that is homosexual when almost 20% of women in the US now don't have any children, ever? Damn these people are dumb, not to mention that my gay friends all seem to be raising two or more children these days so I very much doubt the gays getting married and not burned at the stake will end humanity.
CheckPlease is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 08:31 AM   #4
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: NA
Posts: 2,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Floyd View Post
Recognizing that Liberals used mentally ill fags for political ends is racist? Democrats are dumbshits.
Just an FYI, while it bothers me not at all the Mods very much dislike that version of the F-word.
CheckPlease is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 09:02 AM   #5
Banned
 
Medicine Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northeast
Posts: 9,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Floyd View Post
Recognizing that Liberals used mentally ill fags for political ends is racist? Democrats are dumbshits.
It's always most-convenient getting educated-opinions from you Teabaggers.

Medicine Man is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 09:02 AM   #6
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckPlease View Post
He's worried about the 2% of the population that is homosexual when almost 20% of women in the US now don't have any children, ever? Damn these people are dumb, not to mention that my gay friends all seem to be raising two or more children these days so I very much doubt the gays getting married and not burned at the stake will end humanity.
Your argument is that because 20% of women don't have children that it's not reasonable to believe that Liberals are promoting something with the goal of lowering the birth-rate? Why do you think 20% of women don't have children? Is it not because of lesbianism and other factors held dear by liberals?

That 2% of the population that is homosexual (how unexpected for a Liberal to admit that homosexual population is only 2%) is not fixed, but can be expanded through indoctrination and psychological damage. And, Liberals would love to see that happen.

How about explaining why many of the favorite causes of liberalism have negative impact on birth-rate? Abortion, feminism, homosxuality, marriage welfare and tax penalties, etc. Is it just a coincidence Liberals have concerns about excessive population, especially in regards to white people?

Either way, Democrats are dumbshits. And, it's not a coincidence that liberals have race on their minds when they talk about homosexuality.
Thanks from Jimmyb
Blue Floyd is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 09:12 AM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: NA
Posts: 2,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Floyd View Post
Your argument is that because 20% of women don't have children that it's not reasonable to believe that Liberals are promoting something with the goal of lowering the birth-rate? Why do you think 20% of women don't have children? Is it not because of lesbianism and other factors held dear by liberals?

That 2% of the population that is homosexual (how unexpected for a Liberal to admit that homosexual population is only 2%) is not fixed, but can be expanded through indoctrination and psychological damage. And, Liberals would love to see that happen.

How about explaining why many of the favorite causes of liberalism have negative impact on birth-rate? Abortion, feminism, homosxuality, marriage welfare and tax penalties, etc. Is it just a coincidence Liberals have concerns about excessive population, especially in regards to white people?

Either way, Democrats are dumbshits. And, it's not a coincidence that liberals have race on their minds when they talk about homosexuality.
Your dogma is of no interest to me, and the fact that we have now grown up enough to allow women to not feel like they have to have children is a good thing. Many never wanted them but it was expected so they had kids and they raised unhappy children in the process.

And the tolerance we are promoting for homosexuals is because they are a small, but consistent, minority, that has always been badly treated here, and that's no longer acceptable and never should have been. It's not that we think that will stop the population boom, it won't. They are happier also not being forced to hide in opposite sex marriages or have children they didn't want either.

Your morality was rejected, and that's a good thing in this case, but it's gonna suck for you even as you hold up your "The End Is Near" sign, which is what you're doing and it's no more true than it was when people like you did the same thing all throughout human history. Change sucks for people with your mentality and ideology. Get used to it.

Last edited by CheckPlease; October 31st, 2014 at 09:14 AM.
CheckPlease is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 09:20 AM   #8
Banned
 
Medicine Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northeast
Posts: 9,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Floyd View Post
Your argument is that because 20% of women don't have children that it's not reasonable to believe that Liberals are promoting something with the goal of lowering the birth-rate? Why do you think 20% of women don't have children?
I'm guessing it's because they don't feel that good ol'-timey obligation to have children, anymore.

*

I can't imagine it'd be all-that-satisfying....



....perpetually squeezin'-out puppies....but, that's just me.
Medicine Man is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 09:46 AM   #9
Burdened White Man
 
Raconteur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The People's Republic of California
Posts: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Floyd View Post
Recognizing that Liberals used mentally ill fags for political ends is racist? Democrats are dumbshits.
This made me laugh.
Raconteur is offline  
Old October 31st, 2014, 09:59 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: London
Posts: 691
WTF?

Gay rights causes the birth rate to be reduced?

No, people not having babies is what causes the birth rate to be lowered.

Or are these clowns actually suggesting that heterosexuals will stop having babies because gays have rights?
Thanks from caconservative
Wanderer is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
conservativechristians, racist, sciencefiction, world



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Up-Coming Event: "Kid" Obama To WHUP "conservative"-Butt!!! Medicine Man Current Events 3 July 30th, 2014 10:23 PM
Right Wing Radio Host claims "1st Amendment protects Christians Only" Nwolfe35 Current Events 139 March 4th, 2014 08:38 AM
The "Roots" Of "conservative" Paranoia!!! Medicine Man Current Events 3 November 5th, 2013 11:39 AM
How To "Stump" A "conservative"/Teabagger! Medicine Man Current Events 3 May 20th, 2013 02:05 PM
"Conservative," "Liberal," and "Reactionary" mytmouse57 Current Events 302 May 3rd, 2013 10:49 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.