Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree273Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:16 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Yep. It's a response to:
Probably because James Holmes was verifiably mentally disturbed before he shot up the theater according to his psychologist. If you want to produce some statements by these thug's psychologists that they were mentally disturbed before hand, post it.
The point being: Sane people don't commit cold-blooded murder.
What was I replying to?

Sane people do commit cold-blooded murder and insane people commit cold-blooded murder. The trick or figuring out which is which.
Thanks from excalibur
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:18 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Lets stay on topic. This was a hate crime by a right wing American, gun fondler, who glorifies the Confederacy, and hates African Americans.

Plain and simple. Nothing else to add. Or subtract.
You are idiot and a hateful individual. Plain and simple. Nothing to add. Or subtract.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:56 PM   #53
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I'm consistent. I'm against crime regardless of color. Too bad you can't say the same. This was a hate crime. The punk told his victims that he had to do it because you rape our women and are taking over our country. This punk wore patches celebrating Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia. This punk had Confederate flag plates. The South Carolina statehouse should see protests demanding the Confederate flag come down. Can you say the same ?

I oppose cold-blooded murder, which is always a hate crime. You use virtually anything to play politics over. This isn't about politics, or right vs. left. Or Confederate flag plates.


excalibur is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:56 PM   #54
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
This individual racist stated his intent and his reason. He wanted to kill BLACK PEOPLE and he thought they were raping "our" women and taking over the country and that they needed to "go". He wore insignia on his jacket symbolizing support for his racism against black people. Call it what it is, a terrorist act against black people. Before all of the terrorism we have become familiar with from the middle east, what we knew as terrorism, was in fact against black people here. The fist anti-terrorism laws here were to prevent terror attacks against black people.
Thanks from Camelot
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:57 PM   #55
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
This was a racist terror attack against black people.
Thanks from roastpork
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 07:59 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
This individual racist stated his intent and his reason. He wanted to kill BLACK PEOPLE and he thought they were raping "our" women and taking over the country and that they needed to "go". He wore insignia on his jacket symbolizing support for his racism against black people. Call it what it is, a terrorist act against black people. Before all of the terrorism we have become familiar with from the middle east, what we knew as terrorism, was in fact against black people here. The fist anti-terrorism laws here were to prevent terror attacks against black people.
Nothing he did is defined by any federal terrorism law.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 08:08 PM   #57
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Nothing he did is defined by any federal terrorism law.
Shut your pie hole maggot. Respond to my words or don't respond at all. THe first anti-terror laws in this country were Klan control laws. While I did not claim that it was what you are saying I somehow said, this attack fits the definition of a terrorist attack. If you are not going to address that point, then quote someone else's post here. My point is that this guy is a terrorist. Which means that what he did is in fact defined by federal terrorism laws .
Thanks from Hollywood
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 08:13 PM   #58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Shut your pie hole maggot. Respond to my words or don't respond at all. THe first anti-terror laws in this country were Klan control laws. While I did not claim that it was what you are saying I somehow said, this attack fits the definition of a terrorist attack. If you are not going to address that point, then quote someone else's post here. Mu point is that this guy is a terrorist.
What US statute would a sharp legal expert such as you of the Obama Jedi Knight fame use to indict him? What would you put in the grand jury packet?

And why don't you post this anti-terrorism statute for the KKK?
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 08:28 PM   #59
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
It was the Anti-KKK Act passed in 1871.
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 18th, 2015, 08:32 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
It was the Anti-KKK Act passed in 1871.
That wasn't an anti-terrorism statute.
Jimmyb is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
charleston, church, democratic, killed, members, republican, senator, shooting, state



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shooting instructor killed when 9 year old girl looses control of her uzi. Nwolfe35 Current Events 28 September 2nd, 2014 09:03 PM
Republican Senator Ted Cruz on Cheney shooting incident: 'Look, it happens' intangible child Current Events 2 October 26th, 2013 09:21 PM
8 US Service Members Killed in One Day sledgehammer Warfare 22 September 9th, 2010 04:12 AM
Gunman Opens Fire in Tennessee Church, 1 Killed Cubbie Current Events 0 July 27th, 2008 02:36 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.