Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Current Events (http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/)
-   -   Remember some members cried racism being the cause of church burnings, well oops (http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/51337-remember-some-members-cried-racism-being-cause-church-burnings-well-oops.html)

TNVolunteer73 October 31st, 2015 12:55 AM

Remember some members cried racism being the cause of church burnings, well oops
 
Suspect arrested for arson following string of St. Louis church fires

A suspect has been arrested and charged with arson following a string of church fires this month in St. Louis, authorities announced Friday.

David Lopez Jackson, 35, faces two counts of arson in connection with two church fires, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said. Jackson remains a suspect in five other church fires, which are under active investigation. “Hopefully, there are more charges coming,” Dotson said at a Friday news conference.

Authorities said the fires don’t appear to be the result of a hate crime or the targeting of a particular Christian denomination of ethnic group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-church-fires/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-church-fires/

Twisted Sister October 31st, 2015 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 (Post 869470)
Suspect arrested for arson following string of St. Louis church fires

A suspect has been arrested and charged with arson following a string of church fires this month in St. Louis, authorities announced Friday.

David Lopez Jackson, 35, faces two counts of arson in connection with two church fires, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said. Jackson remains a suspect in five other church fires, which are under active investigation. “Hopefully, there are more charges coming,” Dotson said at a Friday news conference.

Authorities said the fires don’t appear to be the result of a hate crime or the targeting of a particular Christian denomination of ethnic group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-church-fires/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-church-fires/

I don't know what causes people to start church fires. I lived in Georgia for 25 years and that was not uncommon. Volunteer rural firemen were commonly caught starting fires because they did not get paid unless they were putting out a fire.

Gordy October 31st, 2015 07:29 AM

How do you know that they're all connected with him?

Hollywood October 31st, 2015 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 (Post 869470)
Suspect arrested for arson following string of St. Louis church fires

A suspect has been arrested and charged with arson following a string of church fires this month in St. Louis, authorities announced Friday.

David Lopez Jackson, 35, faces two counts of arson in connection with two church fires, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said. Jackson remains a suspect in five other church fires, which are under active investigation. “Hopefully, there are more charges coming,” Dotson said at a Friday news conference.

Authorities said the fires don’t appear to be the result of a hate crime or the targeting of a particular Christian denomination of ethnic group.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-church-fires/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-church-fires/

....and it appears they were just as wrong as the clowns who claimed it was more evidence of a Christianity-hating. And you point is.....what?

Grizz1 October 31st, 2015 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordy (Post 869497)
How do you know that they're all connected with him?

Ok let's just give him credit for ONE, do you feel better now?

You don't like when black crime is pointed out do you son?

Hollywood October 31st, 2015 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizz1 (Post 869527)
Ok let's just give him credit for ONE, do you feel better now?

You don't like when black crime is pointed out do you son?

Things were so much better prior to Nov. 2008, you know before Obama was elected, and NO black person ever dared to commit a crime.
Yep, but once you put a black man in the WH those people just got all uppity and decided they could commit crimes to!!!
Your brand of dumbfuckery gets more amusing every day.

Gordy October 31st, 2015 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizz1 (Post 869527)
Ok let's just give him credit for ONE, do you feel better now?

You don't like when black crime is pointed out do you son?

That's not my point. He's responsible for one, that doesn't mean that he's responsible for all of em. I thought you guys were all about "looking at all the evidence" lol.

Grizz1 October 31st, 2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordy (Post 869551)
That's not my point. He's responsible for one, that doesn't mean that he's responsible for all of em. I thought you guys were all about "looking at all the evidence" lol.

LOL, it's you who are rushing to "non-judgement? and why?

Because he is black.

Grizz1 October 31st, 2015 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood (Post 869543)
Things were so much better prior to Nov. 2008, you know before Obama was elected, and NO black person ever dared to commit a crime.
Yep, but once you put a black man in the WH those people just got all uppity and decided they could commit crimes to!!!
Your brand of dumbfuckery gets more amusing every day.

Watch your blood pressure pop, you know how bad I am for your health.

How much time do you spend in East St. Louis late at night pop?

Hollywood October 31st, 2015 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizz1 (Post 869553)
Watch your blood pressure pop, you know how bad I am for your health.

How much time do you spend in East St. Louis late at night pop?

I appreciate your concern for my health kid, but I have quite adequate medical care.

Now, how on earth would where I decide to go for entertainment, much less who much I spend, be any of your business? Are you nuts?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.