Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree97Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2015, 07:30 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
My union supports democrats 80% of the time. All the members are Republicans mostly. Go figure
Then they must not be very good Republicans if they support democrats 80% of the time.
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 07:40 AM   #22
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
Trump only has 1/3rd of the republican votes. He's not in the lead by long shot.
When you factor in the undecided 1/3 seems hight. Generally I agree with you on this though. But, the press loves Trump
coke is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 07:41 AM   #23
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Then they must not be very good Republicans if they support democrats 80% of the time.
No, typical Union. The Union bosses do what they want as long as the money goes in their pockets. We do have a history of kicking our presidents out though. Or, they end up in Prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...abor_leader%29
coke is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 08:08 AM   #24
Member
 
Joe Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 59
New York Times mentioned in the same breath, sorry that dog don't hunt where I live. We prefer to listen to the candidates when they're participating in a debate or a personal stop in the community. We don't read news papers any longer simply because there is no news, just propaganda. Now we even have PBS trying to push all that rubbish from charlie the communist rose. One thing we have to recognize is after the kenyan was elected every closet communist in the nation came out. Now we have a long list of who to watch. I suspect you might find a few in this group of hundreds mentioned.
Thanks from coke
Joe Bob is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:19 AM   #25
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bob View Post
New York Times mentioned in the same breath, sorry that dog don't hunt where I live. We prefer to listen to the candidates when they're participating in a debate or a personal stop in the community. We don't read news papers any longer simply because there is no news, just propaganda. Now we even have PBS trying to push all that rubbish from charlie the communist rose. One thing we have to recognize is after the kenyan was elected every closet communist in the nation came out. Now we have a long list of who to watch. I suspect you might find a few in this group of hundreds mentioned.
Obama did embolden the Socialists that's for sure. Although, I don't agree that Obama himself has taken much of a Socialist position. He has been somewhat fascist with his executive orders. I don't see Bernie going anywhere though thankfully. But there is a lot of Socialists in other elections that must be politically destroyed as well.
coke is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:46 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
No, typical Union. The Union bosses do what they want as long as the money goes in their pockets. We do have a history of kicking our presidents out though. Or, they end up in Prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michae...abor_leader%29
What the fuck does that have to do with 80% of the UNION MEMBERS supporting the democrats?
Bosses, whether union or corporate, tend to worry most about lining their own pockets? Gee, I know I'm shocked as all hell!!!
Thanks from coke and Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:49 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
Hundreds of U.S. Groups Join Forces to Stand Against 'Dangerous Tide of Hatred, Violence' | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community



Americans who believe in our government, constitution and the rights of its citizens and members of the world will NOT go by quietly while the radicalized imbeciles of this nation call for their hatred to be heeded.
how many of these stupid kumbaya threads are you going to start? go hug a muslim for god's sake...
kbear is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:51 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Both Parties are afraid of him. And they should be. The Federal government yields far too much power. The Supreme Court has overstepped it's Constitutional authority. The Peoples-Representation no longer exists. State's rights no longer exist. Constitutional restraints are passé, and only exist when it's to the benefit of the Federal government. The winds of change are coming and it's scaring the hell out of the Federal government.
that's the truth! look at the way they protest everything he says! yea, they are scared shitless
maybe he'll give hillary a job as white house hostess or head maid, lol..
kbear is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 10:06 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
how many of these stupid kumbaya threads are you going to start? go hug a muslim for god's sake...
I'm sorry, even if you were 10 years old that comment would be considered silly and immature.
Go play with your Barbie's.
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 12th, 2015, 10:25 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
There's no violent hatred to whites nor Christians. That's fearful made up whinery from the right. You guys are so fear ridden you shyte your pants if the car door shuts too loudly.
Are you talking about the hateful Christian attacks you post almost daily?
Thanks from kbear
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
dangerous, forces, groups, hatred, hundreds, join, stand, tide, viole, violence



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rolllll Tide! coke Current Events 48 September 8th, 2015 07:54 PM
Is The Tide Turning? RNG Environment 22 April 9th, 2015 06:26 PM
Notre Dame versus The Crimson Tide? roastpork Sports 15 January 12th, 2013 12:47 PM
Congressmen Frank and Paul Join Forces to Block Internet Gambling Ban JeffreyS Political Talk 0 April 16th, 2008 12:56 PM
The Tide is Turning in the Middle East Global Crier Middle East 5 December 19th, 2006 02:49 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.