Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree309Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:11 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
You got a mouse in your pocket?? Who's arguing with you??......Hitler was a bad guy.....If this election is Trump v Hillary,..Trump just the lesser of evils
Most of our elections here are a matter of choosing a lesser of two evils.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:12 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Moss View Post
You swore to defend the constitution. I don't believe you do.
Don't much give a fuck what you think. *shrug*
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:13 AM   #43
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Deer Park, Washington
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Don't much give a fuck what you think. *shrug*
Phoney. Stolen valor alert.
Thanks from texmaster
Pete Moss is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:13 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Moss View Post
Marines aren't leftist propaganda parrots.
I know a few.....I have a good friend who retired E-9, with VN service, and then worked for the US Postal system for 20 years....and you should hear him...Same with another buddy who retired as a Master Chief (E-9), now he is a State boiler inspector.....I come to the conclusion that these types were so used to having health care, a roof over their head, clothes and 3 meals a day....that they think that is a right...it has nothing to do with their patriotism...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:14 AM   #45
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,242
I wonder who he votes for?



Not really relevant but I had to share.
RNG is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:18 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
shintao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: California
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
You got a mouse in your pocket?? Who's arguing with you??......Hitler was a bad guy.....If this election is Trump v Hillary,..Trump just the lesser of evils
I don't think the salute style is a reflection on everything Hitler did. It is a reflection on a dictatorship. It also shows you how insecure Trump is. Why don't he just give each supporter a thousand dollars to vote for him.
shintao is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:18 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Most of our elections here are a matter of choosing a lesser of two evils.
Damn shame too....We should be looking for the better of two greats....but when we personally attack anybody who aspires (see Cammy) the way we do.....Only a real nut (probably a masochistic glutton for punishment) would want the job....Which is why I believe Carson folded....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:19 AM   #48
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Deer Park, Washington
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
I know a few.....I have a good friend who retired E-9, with VN service, and then worked for the US Postal system for 20 years....and you should hear him...Same with another buddy who retired as a Master Chief (E-9), now he is a State boiler inspector.....I come to the conclusion that these types were so used to having health care, a roof over their head, clothes and 3 meals a day....that they think that is a right...it has nothing to do with their patriotism...
As far as I'm concerned they've violated the oath they took if that's how they think and are no longer a Marine. A patriot loves his country, not his government handout.
Pete Moss is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Damn shame too....We should be looking for the better of two greats....but when we personally attack anybody who aspires (see Cammy) the way we do.....Only a real nut (probably a masochistic glutton for punishment) would want the job....Which is why I believe arson folded....
Oh, I quite agree with you.
I only currently describe myself as a Democrat because at present I find them slightly less disgusting that Republicans. A condition which is subject to change.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 6th, 2016, 10:22 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Moss View Post
As far as I'm concerned they've violated the oath they took if that's how they think and are no longer a Marine. A patriot loves his country, not his government handout.
Not if you spend 20 years (or more) with that government holding your hand, as long as you behave.....
Jimgorn is offline  
Closed Thread

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
hands, photos, pledge, raise, support, supporters, terrifying, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question for Trump Supporters RNG Americas 34 February 20th, 2016 06:19 AM
Aclu inciting violence against trump supporters! Patriot66 Current Events 28 December 19th, 2015 07:23 PM
Trump Supporters Thrive on His Lies and Disinformation LongWinded Current Events 14 November 29th, 2015 09:09 AM
Trump Asks His Supporters to Report on Their Neighbors: LongWinded Current Events 3 November 28th, 2015 04:26 PM
Anti Abortion Fanatic Hands Out Fetus Photos With Candy On Halloween skews13 Current Events 212 November 7th, 2013 07:39 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.