Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree79Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2016, 12:06 PM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 851
I don't like EITHER candidate

I have a liberal friend who just told me that. He doesn't trust Hillary (but won't give any reason) and he spouts all the usual left wing rhetoric about Trump.

And because I'm not a mean-spirited individual in person, I didn't tell him that I understood he was full of shit and was going to vote for Hillary no matter what.

Liberals are if nothing else, PREDICTABLE. But they hate to admit it. (Just like they HATE the "liberal" label and are actually stupid enough to think anyone believes it when they call themselves progressive.)

I told him to forget the political rhetoric and just go to each candidate's website and see what each individual is actually saying, NOT what the biased media claims the individual is saying.

At another forum, I posted the "ISSUES" section of Hillary's website and of Trump's website. I invited conservative and lib alike to go to the sources and comment.

I got nothing but idiotic memes. So much for inviting people to think.

I didn't bother here because there are just too many idiots with their knuckles dragging the ground here.

Bottom line, Trump is going to be the next president. Only a total idiot and a TRAITOR would want Hillary to be president.

But for ANY such left wing idiot here thinking of voting for her, TELL US WHY.
Thanks from coke and Patriot66
reason10 is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 12:42 PM   #2
Mr. Cranky pants
 
miketx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: TX
Posts: 145
Quote:
I have a liberal friend who just told me that. He doesn't trust Hillary (but won't give any reason) and he spouts all the usual left wing rhetoric about Trump.

And because I'm not a mean-spirited individual in person, I didn't tell him that I understood he was full of shit and was going to vote for Hillary no matter what.
i have one as well, and it is pointless to try to debate with him. When he starts talking about Trump he foams at the mouth.


Quote:
Liberals are if nothing else, PREDICTABLE. But they hate to admit it. (Just like they HATE the "liberal" label and are actually stupid enough to think anyone believes it when they call themselves progressive.)
Correct. It took a while, but I learned. I rarely engage in a debate with one because no matter WHAT proof, link, or reason they ask for, when you provide it, it starts round two of their spinning and misdirection.


Quote:
Bottom line, Trump is going to be the next president. Only a total idiot and a TRAITOR would want Hillary to be president.

But for ANY such left wing idiot here thinking of voting for her, TELL US WHY.
I agree. Trump will be the president. If any of the lib trolls answer this question it will only be with crap or made up lala land ridiculousness. Like, "Because Trump will destroy the country because he's a liberal." Or, "Why vote for Hillary? Because of all her accomplishments." Or, "Trump raped his wife, and that's exactly what he'll do to the country."


Here are my own thoughts on Trump except for the celeb parts:

Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro's are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Bonus points

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Jennifer Lawrence says she will leave the country.
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

Here is what I wrote:

Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

(Funny here, I misspelled "Whitehouse" and the auto-correct wanted to replace it with "Whorehouse).

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

So that's why I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. All these attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.
Thanks from coke, Patriot66 and reason10

Last edited by miketx; June 5th, 2016 at 12:45 PM.
miketx is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 12:59 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
Only a total idiot and a TRAITOR would want Hillary to be president.
I can say the same thing about anyone who would vote for Trump.
Thanks from coke
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:00 PM   #4
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I can say the same thing about anyone who would vote for Trump.
Very nice, what does your Libertarian candidate bring to the table?
Thanks from coke
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:06 PM   #5
Mr. Cranky pants
 
miketx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: TX
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I can say the same thing about anyone who would vote for Trump.
Yes but when you say it, it has no basis in fact or reason.
Thanks from coke, Patriot66 and Jimgorn
miketx is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:12 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketx View Post
Yes but when you say it, it has no basis in fact or reason.
It has as much basis in fact and reason as someone who wants to claim it about Hillary.

Personally I think you have to be an idiot to vote for either of these candidates.
Thanks from coke, Jimgorn and jetson
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:14 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Very nice, what does your Libertarian candidate bring to the table?
He understands that just saying, "We're going to make America great again." is not an actual policy that you govern with.

In fact since he has actually BEEN a Governor that gives him a HUGE experience advantage over either Trump or Hillary.
Thanks from imaginethat and coke
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:36 PM   #8
Mr. Cranky pants
 
miketx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: TX
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
He understands that just saying, "We're going to make America great again." is not an actual policy that you govern with.

In fact since he has actually BEEN a Governor that gives him a HUGE experience advantage over either Trump or Hillary.
That is not Trumps platform. You'll just have to wait until he's elected and see.
Thanks from coke
miketx is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:39 PM   #9
Banned
 
Beasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Very nice, what does your Libertarian candidate bring to the table?
DAMN, pn bringing the bants.
Thanks from coke
Beasty is offline  
Old June 5th, 2016, 04:47 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketx View Post
That is not Trumps platform. You'll just have to wait until he's elected and see.

You mean like how we had to wait until Obamacare was passed, "to see what's in it" ???? That's just makes me all warm and fuzzy !!!
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
candidate



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another great GOP candidate! guy39 Current Events 5 January 31st, 2014 05:11 PM
The Kind of Candidate I'd Like to See (but won't) leighredf Politicians 23 September 13th, 2009 10:37 AM
New Candidate for 08 onthefence Politicians 2 August 6th, 2008 01:12 PM
Ex-candidate: It's all about money CNN Current Events 17 March 1st, 2007 06:53 AM
Candidate: Vote for anyone but me CNN Current Events 2 October 4th, 2006 01:10 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.