Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2016, 11:36 AM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,015
The " higher moral standards" and " Family Values" of the right.

TRUMP LIED! Sarah Palin To Miss Convention Because Her Son Was JUST Thrown In Jail For This (DETAILS

You have to love the right for being so open about how hypocrital and trashy they are.👻
GhostRider is offline  
Old July 15th, 2016, 11:49 AM   #2
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,319
That is an interesting report considering her son has been out on bail since January, two of the three charges were dropped, he made a plea deal to go to rehab, and his next court date is July 25th.
Thanks from imaginethat
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 15th, 2016, 11:52 AM   #3
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
LW by any other name is still LW.


Thanks from Jimmyb
excalibur is offline  
Old July 15th, 2016, 11:56 AM   #4
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
LW by any other name is still LW.


A holier than thou right wing woman beater by any other name is still a holier than thou right wing woman beater. Right wing "Family Values" at their finest.
Thanks from Camelot
GhostRider is offline  
Old July 15th, 2016, 11:58 AM   #5
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
A holier than thou right wing woman beater by any other name is still a holier than thou right wing woman beater. Right wing "Family Values" at their finest.
Which jail is he in and is Tank Man his attorney?
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:01 PM   #6
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
TRUMP LIED! Sarah Palin To Miss Convention Because Her Son Was JUST Thrown In Jail For This (DETAILS

You have to love the right for being so open about how hypocrital and trashy they are.👻


AND BILL KKKLINTON IS A SERIAL RAPIST AND SEXUAL PREDATOR.


Thanks from caconservative
reason10 is offline  
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:01 PM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
A holier than thou right wing woman beater by any other name is still a holier than thou right wing woman beater. Right wing "Family Values" at their finest.
reason10 is offline  
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:02 PM   #8
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
A holier than thou right wing woman beater by any other name is still a holier than thou right wing woman beater. Right wing "Family Values" at their finest.
reason10 is offline  
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:03 PM   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Florida
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
A holier than thou right wing woman beater by any other name is still a holier than thou right wing woman beater. Right wing "Family Values" at their finest.
reason10 is offline  
Old July 17th, 2016, 03:03 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
TRUMP LIED! Sarah Palin To Miss Convention Because Her Son Was JUST Thrown In Jail For This (DETAILS

You have to love the right for being so open about how hypocrital and trashy they are.��
Ah, the story changes. Didn't you say it was because she was pissed because she wasn't tagged for the VP slot?
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
family values, higher moral standards



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A new UN report "shatters the notion" that Assad is somehow "a lesser evil" than ISIS imaginethat Middle East 28 April 13th, 2016 05:59 AM
Conservative Group Blasts the Pope: "Paganism" Has "Entered the Church" LongWinded Current Events 8 September 29th, 2015 04:00 PM
Up-Coming Event: "Kid" Obama To WHUP "conservative"-Butt!!! Medicine Man Current Events 3 July 30th, 2014 10:23 PM
"The FIVE"; Family-Friendly "News".... Medicine Man Current Events 0 January 15th, 2014 10:14 AM
Russia; The Face Of "Family Values"! Medicine Man Current Events 4 June 4th, 2013 02:56 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.