Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree30Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2016, 01:47 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
tallagator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Tallabama
Posts: 201
New black reparations website asks whites to pay their rent to relieve guilt about s

New "Reparations" Website Asks Whites to Pay Black People's Rent to Relieve Their Guilt Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Let's see this was something that occurred over 150 years ago by 1.4% of white people.

One time Jesse And Al. proposed each American black be given 1 million in Gold too.

Trouble was only about 2% could find a link to having slave ancestors. What about the other 98% wanting Gold?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010...rations-video/

500% of black farmers sign up for USDA reparations.

Last edited by tallagator; July 23rd, 2016 at 02:44 AM.
tallagator is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 02:12 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,350
oh yea, that will happen!

from that site-

I am an astrologer, a magical coach, a writing teacher, and energy worker based in Portland, OR. But I serve people all over the world. I would like to offer my services if they could be useful to PoC. You can reach me at rhea@rheawolf.com or from my website www.rheawolf.com.

WTF is a magical coach!???

Last edited by kbear; July 23rd, 2016 at 02:17 AM.
kbear is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 03:41 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallagator View Post
New "Reparations" Website Asks Whites to Pay Black People's Rent to Relieve Their Guilt Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Let's see this was something that occurred over 150 years ago by 1.4% of white people.

One time Jesse And Al. proposed each American black be given 1 million in Gold too.

Trouble was only about 2% could find a link to having slave ancestors. What about the other 98% wanting Gold?

"500%" of US Black Farmers Sign Up For Obama's USDA Reparations (Video)

500% of black farmers sign up for USDA reparations.
Good for them but I have no regret or remorse so they won't get one thin dime out of me.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 03:49 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
oh yea, that will happen!

from that site-

I am an astrologer, a magical coach, a writing teacher, and energy worker based in Portland, OR. But I serve people all over the world. I would like to offer my services if they could be useful to PoC. You can reach me at rhea@rheawolf.com or from my website Rhea Wolf.

WTF is a magical coach!???
My friend's wife was an astrologer born in Mexico. I was born Oct.25 and knew that makes me Scorpio. She did a time line and said I am not a pure Scorpio because I was born on the cusp of Libra. My girlfriend in Georgia claimed she could cast spells by lighting candles. There might be a grain of truth to it but not enough to make me believe.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:12 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 2,003
The exploited people's exploited descendants deserve compensation from the State that let slavery be legal - or possibly the states - and although many of them have passed for white long since, it isn't difficult to identify most. The only safe thing to do, however, is to guarantee all unemployed a wage equalling one tenth of the richest American' yearly swag.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
iolo is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:20 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
The exploited people's exploited descendants deserve compensation from the State that let slavery be legal - or possibly the states - and although many of them have passed for white long since, it isn't difficult to identify most. The only safe thing to do, however, is to guarantee all unemployed a wage equalling one tenth of the richest American' yearly swag.
The term swag is not used in the US and I would not know what it means except for Waltzing Matilda with reference to the swagman and not sure what that means. I think it means thief.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:24 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 2,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
The term swag is not used in the US and I would not know what it means except for Waltzing Matilda with reference to the swagman and not sure what that means. I think it means thief.

The stuff a thief steals. 'Waltzing Matilda' is the washing off lines.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
iolo is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:33 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
The stuff a thief steals. 'Waltzing Matilda' is the washing off lines.
"Washing off lines" I have no idea what means. This is a world wide forum and I like to learn new phrases and terms.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:33 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallagator View Post
New "Reparations" Website Asks Whites to Pay Black People's Rent to Relieve Their Guilt Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Let's see this was something that occurred over 150 years ago by 1.4% of white people.

One time Jesse And Al. proposed each American black be given 1 million in Gold too.

Trouble was only about 2% could find a link to having slave ancestors. What about the other 98% wanting Gold?

"500%" of US Black Farmers Sign Up For Obama's USDA Reparations (Video)

500% of black farmers sign up for USDA reparations.


How's that working out?? Just curious since the class action was enacted 6 years ago. And the deadline was May 2013.

Black farmers still waiting for settlement money
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:40 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 2,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
"Washing off lines" I have no idea what means. This is a world wide forum and I like to learn new phrases and terms.
People hung washed clothes on lines to dry. Swagmen came and stole them, as part of their contribution to society, together with poaching rams. What fascinates me about Australia, given its criminal past, is that the people are now so obsessively law-abiding. Australians drivers will obey speed limits in the middle of vast deserts, far from anywhere, but

'scorn to live in slavery
Bound down with iron chains'. Odd!
Thanks from Twisted Sister

Last edited by iolo; July 24th, 2016 at 03:40 AM.
iolo is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
asks, black, guilt, pay, relieve, rent, reparations, website, whites



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poor nations want U.S. to pay reparations for extreme weather Grizz1 Current Events 8 September 16th, 2015 10:06 AM
"Lil' Mary" Carlson: Whites Are The New "Black" Medicine Man Current Events 2 March 5th, 2014 05:59 AM
White Guilt and President Obama leighredf Politicians 34 September 4th, 2009 07:07 PM
Website designing- Designing a Website with Marketing Experience! fabio Science and Technology 0 February 24th, 2009 08:17 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.