Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree658Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2016, 04:32 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
The thing is that the reasons for the war have been the same reasons that nations and empires have fallen since recorded history. Our form of government was created specifically to prevent that from happening. That is what I am defending.
It is easy to get indoctrinated into the art of war when the sob is shooting at you.
.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 04:34 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
This asshole can never be President. The father and mother of a fallen soldier, who happens to be Muslim, spoke about their Muslim son's sacrifice to this country by giving up his life to protect his fellow soldiers. The father questioned if Trump has ever even read the Constitution. As an aside, FOX cut to commercial and refused to show their audience this father's testimonial.

Trump responds by claiming that the mother didn't speak because Muslim men suppress women. The mother actually spoke in an interview last night. Trump is a complete asshole and so is anyone that can support this pig.
And how is this Muslims death anymore dreadful than a Christian's?
caconservative is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 04:42 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
And how is this Muslims death anymore dreadful than a Christian's?
Poppycock, I protect myself first and doing that protects all people around me.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 04:46 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
This board is awash with weak and pathetic Wingnuts who refuse to put love of country before politics. Trump is unqualified to be POTUS and EVERYONE KNOWS IT !!!!
Are you smelling the Progressive fear in the air? Is the thought of socialist Hillary not winning making your Pampers soggy? Is the promise of everything for free in trouble? And, OMG will there be judges appointed to the SC who will uphold the Constitution causing you to stock up on diarrhea medication? Yes, parasitic-Progressive your world is in trouble.
caconservative is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 04:50 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Are you smelling the Progressive fear in the air? Is the thought of socialist Hillary not winning making your Pampers soggy? Is the promise of everything for free in trouble? And, OMG will there be judges appointed to the SC who will uphold the Constitution causing you to stock up on diarrhea medication? Yes, parasitic-Progressive your world is in trouble.
Silly, just plain silly.

edit: those are the powers that be
Thanks from imaginethat

Last edited by Twisted Sister; July 30th, 2016 at 04:53 PM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 05:01 PM   #36
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,513
Trump is a serial liar. The NFL just proved what a serial liar this guy is. Forget Lyin' Ted and replace it with Lyin' Donald. But, maybe he was just being "sarcastic" again.

Quote:
NFL denies it sent Trump a letter over debate schedule

Donald Trump, who has started to voice complaints about the presidential debate schedule, said the National Football league sent him a letter protesting the dates that overlapped with games. But the NFL Saturday said that's not true.

"While we'd obviously wish the Debate Commission could find another night, we did not send a letter to Mr Trump," a spokesman for the organization said.
NFL denies it sent Trump a letter over debate schedule | TheHill
Thanks from GhostRider
Camelot is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 05:05 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Silly, just plain silly.

edit: those are the powers that be
The objective of retort is to answer silly posts in kind. Did I do good?
Thanks from Jimmyb
caconservative is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 05:08 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
This asshole can never be President. The father and mother of a fallen soldier, who happens to be Muslim, spoke about their Muslim son's sacrifice to this country by giving up his life to protect his fellow soldiers. The father questioned if Trump has ever even read the Constitution. As an aside, FOX cut to commercial and refused to show their audience this father's testimonial.

Trump responds by claiming that the mother didn't speak because Muslim men suppress women. The mother actually spoke in an interview last night. Trump is a complete asshole and so is anyone that can support this pig.
He "Sacrificed" by employing people that he would have never employed unless it was too make him more profits?
What...the...FUCK???
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 05:09 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Funniest thing Trump has said yet
Explain what was fucking funny about it.
The man is a fucking pig.
Thanks from Camelot and GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 30th, 2016, 05:12 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
This is an interesting election year to say in the least. Hillary is the shoo in so forget about Trump and move on to something else. What happened to Flint's water?
No, it's not over until this man, and the party that nominated him, has suffered the most over-whelming and embarrassing defeat in the history of American politics.
It's not over until the very name Trump comes to stand for total and humiliating public disgrace and defeat.
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
disparages, fallen, mother, sacrificed, soldier, thinks, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SICK: Obama Issues NASTY Insult to Mother of Fallen Soldier Questionman Current Events 5 July 21st, 2016 02:36 PM
Help. I've Fallen For ObamaCare And Can't Get Up Hondo69 Current Events 2 September 15th, 2013 12:30 PM
7 fallen honored dusty Current Events 20 May 28th, 2013 08:15 PM
7 Kings 5 Fallen One Is One To Come dusty Christianity 1 February 22nd, 2012 10:25 AM
Honoring the Fallen leighredf Warfare 4 September 29th, 2010 02:33 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.