Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree9Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:00 AM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 181
With His Fake Birth Certificate and Selective Service Form, Obama Claims Trump “Unfit

Trash Talker In Chief » Liberty Alliance

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii. Four simple questions must be answered here:
1. Back in 1961 people of color were called “Negroes”. So how can that Obama’s “birth certificate” state that he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time? Also – he could not have been an “African-American” since his mother was white; at best he should have been classified as an African White.
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. That “long form” certificate was fabricated after the “short form” certificate was shown to be a rather sloppy computer-generated fabrication that had to be eliminated from circulation. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father was 25 years old and that he was born in "Kenya, East Africa" in 1936. This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospitals in question in 1961 were separate entities called respectively "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home”. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Let me repeat this: Let somebody explain to this former refugee from a communist hell how come our Main Stream Media have been not only silent about this affair but more than that have been condescending and rather inimical to us “the truthers”? Their silence and their cover-up have made them the co-conspirators in this ongoing crime.
(Note: the state employee who invented this full-form “Birth Certificate” was flying on the inter-island flight with a dozen other passengers when the plane was forced to land on the ocean surface. All passengers and the pilot were saved – except that state employee who mysteriously “drowned”.) Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who verified his long form birth certificate was the only casualty in a plane crash not too long after she did her old friends, the Obamas, this favor.)
4. Another clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WWII. B. Hussein Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately in 1936. Now we need to remember that WWII was between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his political purposes? No, Sir – he is a liar.
My own question is this: How come a President of the most powerful country in the history of the world could not secure services of better professional forgers? Not only that – but this mess to happen after the short-form “birth certificate” was shown to be a really low-quality forgery that had to be speedily retracted!
Thanks from webguy4
Questionman is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:31 AM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,929
Still doing the fake birth certificate thing, huh ?
Camelot is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:32 AM   #3
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Still doing the fake birth certificate thing, huh ?
In other words, you don't have any actual facts to proves these are wrong, just a big mouth and
prove what a pathetic loser you are. Best part is I don't have to
refute your facts, because YOU DON'T HAVE none
Questionman is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:38 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Still doing the fake birth certificate thing, huh ?
There's stupid, there's really stupid, there's really fucking stupid and then there's Right Wing Intellectual.....
Thanks from RNG
goober is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:41 AM   #5
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman View Post
In other words, you don't have any actual facts to proves these are wrong, just a big mouth and
prove what a pathetic loser you are. Best part is I don't have to
refute your facts, because YOU DON'T HAVE none
The burden of proof was on Trump and the birthers. They failed and the President's term is coming to a close. There's a fact bomb for you pal.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:43 AM   #6
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 31,038
I bet he fapps to a big picture of Orly Taitz pasted to the ceiling of his bedroom over his bed.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old August 7th, 2016, 04:27 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
dusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: north east usa
Posts: 3,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman View Post
Trash Talker In Chief » Liberty Alliance

B. Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa in what is now Kenya on August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM – and not in Honolulu, Hawaii. Four simple questions must be answered here:
1. Back in 1961 people of color were called “Negroes”. So how can that Obama’s “birth certificate” state that he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time? Also – he could not have been an “African-American” since his mother was white; at best he should have been classified as an African White.
2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. That “long form” certificate was fabricated after the “short form” certificate was shown to be a rather sloppy computer-generated fabrication that had to be eliminated from circulation. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father was 25 years old and that he was born in "Kenya, East Africa" in 1936. This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospitals in question in 1961 were separate entities called respectively "Kaui Keolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home”. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media? Let me repeat this: Let somebody explain to this former refugee from a communist hell how come our Main Stream Media have been not only silent about this affair but more than that have been condescending and rather inimical to us “the truthers”? Their silence and their cover-up have made them the co-conspirators in this ongoing crime.
(Note: the state employee who invented this full-form “Birth Certificate” was flying on the inter-island flight with a dozen other passengers when the plane was forced to land on the ocean surface. All passengers and the pilot were saved – except that state employee who mysteriously “drowned”.) Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who verified his long form birth certificate was the only casualty in a plane crash not too long after she did her old friends, the Obamas, this favor.)
4. Another clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WWII. B. Hussein Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately in 1936. Now we need to remember that WWII was between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his political purposes? No, Sir – he is a liar.
My own question is this: How come a President of the most powerful country in the history of the world could not secure services of better professional forgers? Not only that – but this mess to happen after the short-form “birth certificate” was shown to be a really low-quality forgery that had to be speedily retracted!
how do you know its fake
do you know something about that
dusty is offline  
Old August 7th, 2016, 04:33 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
There's stupid, there's really stupid, there's really fucking stupid and then there's Right Wing Intellectual.....
And then there's this guy.
Thanks from Clara007
skews13 is offline  
Old August 7th, 2016, 04:47 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman View Post
My own question is this: How come a President of the most powerful country in the history of the world could not secure services of better professional forgers? Not only that – but this mess to happen after the short-form “birth certificate” was shown to be a really low-quality forgery that had to be speedily retracted!
Because the real powers of this world, the invisible rulers, thrive on the people being at each others' throats, and they are always looking for new ways to do that. A perfect birth certificate would calm things down, not rile things up.
Thanks from Sabcat
imaginethat is online now  
Old August 7th, 2016, 05:00 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,678
Obama got a PC pass just as Hillary has gotten a pass on lying before Congress on her e-mails, this administration is corrupt and our government processes are rigged just as Trump has stated. I for one have lost faith in our Justice system.
Thanks from webguy4 and Sabcat
roastpork is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
birth, certificate, claims, fake, form, obama, selective, service, trump, “unfit



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama's Birth Certificate Texas Redneck Political Humor 7 February 18th, 2013 07:14 PM
President Obama To Release Copy Of Long Form Birth Certificate waitingtables Current Events 233 April 30th, 2011 10:26 AM
Obama's birth certificate? Wow Politicians 11 August 12th, 2008 01:29 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.