Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 1 Post By Hollywood
  • 2 Post By RNG
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 29th, 2016, 08:45 AM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 181
ISIS raped and tortured Kayla Mueller after Obama, Doctors Without Borders abandoned

The supposedly benevolent organization Doctors Without Borders is a despicable bunch of cowards. Barack Obama is an evil piece of garbage.


Over the top, you say? Wait until you read about how both enabled this good woman’s captivity, rape, torture and murder. All of Obama’s trashing of the Constitution, and perhaps even his routine slander of police officers, pales in comparison to the way he abandoned Kayla Mueller.

ISIS raped and tortured Kayla Mueller after Obama, Doctors Without Borders abandoned her - Presidential Voting

This girl's blood is on Obama's hands. Shame on Obama. If she was his daughter, he would do everything in his power to get her back. He disgusts me. I would've told him to stay in the white house because I don't want to meet with him because he's the reason my daughter is dead. He paid ransom for the other Americans, why not for her too.
Questionman is offline  
Old August 29th, 2016, 10:53 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman View Post
The supposedly benevolent organization Doctors Without Borders is a despicable bunch of cowards. Barack Obama is an evil piece of garbage.


Over the top, you say? Wait until you read about how both enabled this good woman’s captivity, rape, torture and murder. All of Obama’s trashing of the Constitution, and perhaps even his routine slander of police officers, pales in comparison to the way he abandoned Kayla Mueller.

ISIS raped and tortured Kayla Mueller after Obama, Doctors Without Borders abandoned her - Presidential Voting

This girl's blood is on Obama's hands. Shame on Obama. If she was his daughter, he would do everything in his power to get her back. He disgusts me. I would've told him to stay in the white house because I don't want to meet with him because he's the reason my daughter is dead. He paid ransom for the other Americans, why not for her too.
My mail was late today.......DAMN that Obama!!!!
Thanks from skews13
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 29th, 2016, 11:41 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,060
Obama doesn't care about innocent lives--he played golf when a citizen was beheaded by ISIS.
sumara is offline  
Old August 29th, 2016, 11:58 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumara View Post
Obama doesn't care about innocent lives--he played golf when a citizen was beheaded by ISIS.
What did he shoot that day?
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:08 PM   #5
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,437
Getting raped and tortured is not something you would want.
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:29 PM   #6
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumara View Post
Obama doesn't care about innocent lives--he played golf when a citizen was beheaded by ISIS.
And sitting in an office looking serious would have made a difference? WTF?
Thanks from Camelot and Hollywood
RNG is offline  
Old August 29th, 2016, 02:11 PM   #7
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,308
This poster has some serious issues. Kind of sad to witness actually.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 29th, 2016, 03:20 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Getting raped and tortured is not something you would want.
I don't believe anyone here implied that it was.
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 29th, 2016, 04:19 PM   #9
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I don't believe anyone here implied that it was.
ya think?
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old August 29th, 2016, 05:01 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
ya think?
Yep.
Hollywood is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
abandoned, borders, doctors, isis, kayla, mueller, obama, raped, tortured



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parents of Kayla Mueller Reveal Sick Thing Obama Did to Them After Daughter Was Kille Questionman Current Events 0 August 29th, 2016 08:07 AM
Doctors Without Borders Are Now Doctors in Anguish Lyzza Current Events 36 October 12th, 2015 10:29 AM
Doctors Without Borders Enraged Over 'Deliberate' Kunduz Hospital Bombing LongWinded Current Events 0 October 6th, 2015 01:05 PM
Doctors Without Borders airstrike: US alters story for fourth time in four days LongWinded Current Events 0 October 6th, 2015 12:32 PM
Statement by the President on the Death of Kayla Jean Mueller The White House The White House 0 February 10th, 2015 06:50 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.