Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Current Events (http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/)
-   -   The Putin-Trump-Stone Connection - A Study (http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/57256-putin-trump-stone-connection-study.html)

Camelot October 17th, 2016 04:57 AM

The Putin-Trump-Stone Connection - A Study
 
The FBI has confirmed that they are investigating Russian Cyber Attacks on the American political system. The FBI has confirmed that they have added the John Podesta's emails hackings to their investigation. I believe that this is a story that is about to blow up into the largest national espionage scandal of our time. That being, the campaign of a major presidential candidate coordinating with a foreign government in the use of illegal hacking to influence our presidential election. In my opinion, this far exceeds the Nixon campaign breaking into the DNC headquarters to steal their files. This involves a foreign aggressor and an American presidential candidate.

Camelot October 17th, 2016 05:03 AM

First, I must address the continued denial of some on the Right that Russia is responsible for the hacking of the DNC system and the email accounts of Democratic aides. The U.S. Intelligence Agencies have "formally" accused Russia of carrying out the hackings. This means that our intelligence agencies have overwhelming evidence to support this claim.

Quote:


U.S. Intelligence Formally Blames Russian Government for Campaign Hacking

In a joint statement Friday, the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security said that U.S. intelligence is “confident that the Russian government directed the recent compromises of emails from US persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations” and that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”


The confirmation follows months of widespread belief that Russian state actors were responsible for a major hack of emails from the Democratic National Committee. The fruits of that attack were distributed via channels including Wikileaks.


http://fortune.com/2016/10/08/russia...campaign-hack/

Camelot October 17th, 2016 05:17 AM

I believe this will be a classic case of "What the Trump campaign knew and when they knew it". Roger Stone has been a long time Republican dirty tricks operative spanning all the way back to the Nixon Administration. Included amongst his clients is Trump himself. I will be documenting the past deeds of Roger Stone throughout this thread. Of immediate concern is Stone's August 21st tweet which illustrate knowledge of the Podesta email hacks some 7 weeks before OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY KNEW ABOUT THE HACKS.

Quote:


On August 21st, Stone took to Twitter to suggest that Podesta would be a target of some kind.

Trust me, it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary

— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) August 21, 2016

The leaked emails have uncovered peculiar bits of information, some of which Trump has incorporated into his recent campaigning. Stone remains one of Trump’s top men, and he has repeatedly promised in recent weeks that WikiLeaks would soon produce new information that could cripple the Clinton campaign.

Podesta Claims WikiLeaks Gave Trump Campaign ?Advanced Warning? of Leaked Email Content | Mediaite

caconservative October 17th, 2016 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 998618)
The FBI has confirmed that they are investigating Russian Cyber Attacks on the American political system. The FBI has confirmed that they have added the John Podesta's emails hackings to their investigation. I believe that this is a story that is about to blow up into the largest national espionage scandal of our time. That being, the campaign of a major presidential candidate coordinating with a foreign government in the use of illegal hacking to influence our presidential election. In my opinion, this far exceeds the Nixon campaign breaking into the DNC headquarters to steal their files. This involves a foreign aggressor and an American presidential candidate.

Hmm, investigating? Lets look at Podesta's emails. What do they tell us?

caconservative October 17th, 2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 998621)
First, I must address the continued denial of some on the Right that Russia is responsible for the hacking of the DNC system and the email accounts of Democratic aides. The U.S. Intelligence Agencies have "formally" accused Russia of carrying out the hackings. This means that our intelligence agencies have overwhelming evidence to support this claim.



U.S. Intelligence Formally Blames Russian Gov't for Campaign Hacking

Did some of those hacked emails come from Clinton's unsecure server?

caconservative October 17th, 2016 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 998625)
I believe this will be a classic case of "What the Trump campaign knew and when they knew it". Roger Stone has been a long time Republican dirty tricks operative spanning all the way back to the Nixon Administration. Included amongst his clients is Trump himself. I will be documenting the past deeds of Roger Stone throughout this thread. Of immediate concern is Stone's August 21st tweet which illustrate knowledge of the Podesta email hacks some 7 weeks before OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY KNEW ABOUT THE HACKS.



Podesta Claims WikiLeaks Gave Trump Campaign ?Advanced Warning? of Leaked Email Content | Mediaite

Another "allegation" to cover up Clinton's dirty politics?

Clara007 October 17th, 2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camelot (Post 998618)
The FBI has confirmed that they are investigating Russian Cyber Attacks on the American political system. The FBI has confirmed that they have added the John Podesta's emails hackings to their investigation. I believe that this is a story that is about to blow up into the largest national espionage scandal of our time. That being, the campaign of a major presidential candidate coordinating with a foreign government in the use of illegal hacking to influence our presidential election. In my opinion, this far exceeds the Nixon campaign breaking into the DNC headquarters to steal their files. This involves a foreign aggressor and an American presidential candidate.



This is a little off topic, but I am watching CNN. Brooke Baldwin is interviewing Rev. Franklin Graham. He just said "I think Trump is an honest person."
This was in response to Baldwin asking if Graham approves and believes Trump.
I about fell off my chair.
When asked about how Christians can vote for Trump after the comments about women (tape), Graham said "Well.....he apologized for that. Let's move on."

RNG October 17th, 2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clara007 (Post 998766)
This is a little off topic, but I am watching CNN. Brooke Baldwin is interviewing Rev. Franklin Graham. He just said "I think Trump is an honest person."
This was in response to Baldwin asking if Graham approves and believes Trump.
I about fell off my chair.
When asked about how Christians can vote for Trump after the comments about women (tape), Graham said "Well.....he apologized for that. Let's move on."

Give me an "H",
Give me a "Y",
Give me a "P",
Give me an "O", ...

Oh, never mind. It's pointless.

imaginethat October 17th, 2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caconservative (Post 998742)
Hmm, investigating? Lets look at Podesta's emails. What do they tell us?

I give up. What do they tell us?

imaginethat October 17th, 2016 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caconservative (Post 998743)
Did some of those hacked emails come from Clinton's unsecure server?

I don't know. Did some of those hacked emails come from Clinton's unsecure server?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.