Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2016, 04:57 AM   #1
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,774
The Putin-Trump-Stone Connection - A Study

The FBI has confirmed that they are investigating Russian Cyber Attacks on the American political system. The FBI has confirmed that they have added the John Podesta's emails hackings to their investigation. I believe that this is a story that is about to blow up into the largest national espionage scandal of our time. That being, the campaign of a major presidential candidate coordinating with a foreign government in the use of illegal hacking to influence our presidential election. In my opinion, this far exceeds the Nixon campaign breaking into the DNC headquarters to steal their files. This involves a foreign aggressor and an American presidential candidate.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old October 17th, 2016, 05:03 AM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,774
First, I must address the continued denial of some on the Right that Russia is responsible for the hacking of the DNC system and the email accounts of Democratic aides. The U.S. Intelligence Agencies have "formally" accused Russia of carrying out the hackings. This means that our intelligence agencies have overwhelming evidence to support this claim.

Quote:

U.S. Intelligence Formally Blames Russian Government for Campaign Hacking

In a joint statement Friday, the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security said that U.S. intelligence is “confident that the Russian government directed the recent compromises of emails from US persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations” and that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”


The confirmation follows months of widespread belief that Russian state actors were responsible for a major hack of emails from the Democratic National Committee. The fruits of that attack were distributed via channels including Wikileaks.

http://fortune.com/2016/10/08/russia...campaign-hack/
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old October 17th, 2016, 05:17 AM   #3
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,774
I believe this will be a classic case of "What the Trump campaign knew and when they knew it". Roger Stone has been a long time Republican dirty tricks operative spanning all the way back to the Nixon Administration. Included amongst his clients is Trump himself. I will be documenting the past deeds of Roger Stone throughout this thread. Of immediate concern is Stone's August 21st tweet which illustrate knowledge of the Podesta email hacks some 7 weeks before OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY KNEW ABOUT THE HACKS.

Quote:

On August 21st, Stone took to Twitter to suggest that Podesta would be a target of some kind.

Trust me, it will soon the Podestaís time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary

ó Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) August 21, 2016

The leaked emails have uncovered peculiar bits of information, some of which Trump has incorporated into his recent campaigning. Stone remains one of Trumpís top men, and he has repeatedly promised in recent weeks that WikiLeaks would soon produce new information that could cripple the Clinton campaign.
Podesta Claims WikiLeaks Gave Trump Campaign ?Advanced Warning? of Leaked Email Content | Mediaite
Camelot is offline  
Old October 17th, 2016, 10:38 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
The FBI has confirmed that they are investigating Russian Cyber Attacks on the American political system. The FBI has confirmed that they have added the John Podesta's emails hackings to their investigation. I believe that this is a story that is about to blow up into the largest national espionage scandal of our time. That being, the campaign of a major presidential candidate coordinating with a foreign government in the use of illegal hacking to influence our presidential election. In my opinion, this far exceeds the Nixon campaign breaking into the DNC headquarters to steal their files. This involves a foreign aggressor and an American presidential candidate.
Hmm, investigating? Lets look at Podesta's emails. What do they tell us?
caconservative is offline  
Old October 17th, 2016, 10:39 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
First, I must address the continued denial of some on the Right that Russia is responsible for the hacking of the DNC system and the email accounts of Democratic aides. The U.S. Intelligence Agencies have "formally" accused Russia of carrying out the hackings. This means that our intelligence agencies have overwhelming evidence to support this claim.



U.S. Intelligence Formally Blames Russian Gov't for Campaign Hacking
Did some of those hacked emails come from Clinton's unsecure server?
caconservative is offline  
Old October 17th, 2016, 10:41 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I believe this will be a classic case of "What the Trump campaign knew and when they knew it". Roger Stone has been a long time Republican dirty tricks operative spanning all the way back to the Nixon Administration. Included amongst his clients is Trump himself. I will be documenting the past deeds of Roger Stone throughout this thread. Of immediate concern is Stone's August 21st tweet which illustrate knowledge of the Podesta email hacks some 7 weeks before OUR OWN INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY KNEW ABOUT THE HACKS.



Podesta Claims WikiLeaks Gave Trump Campaign ?Advanced Warning? of Leaked Email Content | Mediaite
Another "allegation" to cover up Clinton's dirty politics?
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old October 17th, 2016, 11:24 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
The FBI has confirmed that they are investigating Russian Cyber Attacks on the American political system. The FBI has confirmed that they have added the John Podesta's emails hackings to their investigation. I believe that this is a story that is about to blow up into the largest national espionage scandal of our time. That being, the campaign of a major presidential candidate coordinating with a foreign government in the use of illegal hacking to influence our presidential election. In my opinion, this far exceeds the Nixon campaign breaking into the DNC headquarters to steal their files. This involves a foreign aggressor and an American presidential candidate.


This is a little off topic, but I am watching CNN. Brooke Baldwin is interviewing Rev. Franklin Graham. He just said "I think Trump is an honest person."
This was in response to Baldwin asking if Graham approves and believes Trump.
I about fell off my chair.
When asked about how Christians can vote for Trump after the comments about women (tape), Graham said "Well.....he apologized for that. Let's move on."
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is online now  
Old October 17th, 2016, 12:10 PM   #8
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
This is a little off topic, but I am watching CNN. Brooke Baldwin is interviewing Rev. Franklin Graham. He just said "I think Trump is an honest person."
This was in response to Baldwin asking if Graham approves and believes Trump.
I about fell off my chair.
When asked about how Christians can vote for Trump after the comments about women (tape), Graham said "Well.....he apologized for that. Let's move on."
Give me an "H",
Give me a "Y",
Give me a "P",
Give me an "O", ...

Oh, never mind. It's pointless.
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old October 17th, 2016, 01:37 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Hmm, investigating? Lets look at Podesta's emails. What do they tell us?
I give up. What do they tell us?
imaginethat is online now  
Old October 17th, 2016, 01:38 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Did some of those hacked emails come from Clinton's unsecure server?
I don't know. Did some of those hacked emails come from Clinton's unsecure server?
imaginethat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
connection, putintrumpstone, study



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good to know that Putin endorses Trump! tristanrobin Current Events 1 October 12th, 2016 04:58 PM
Yes, Trumpís Putin infatuation really is that bad imaginethat Politicians 13 September 13th, 2016 10:46 AM
Very interesting Trump / Putin web GhostRider Americas 1 August 17th, 2016 07:51 AM
Trump caught lying about his ties to Putin GhostRider Americas 28 July 31st, 2016 07:33 PM
Pentagon study claimed Putin has Asperger's syndrome RNG Europe 4 February 6th, 2015 07:17 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.