Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree18Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:29 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Obama sends more terrorist leaders to their deaths.

BREAKING: Obama Just Killed One Of Our Biggest Enemies, Republicans Are Trying To SILENCE This Victory! ? Liberal Society

Obama sends more terrorist to their graves. This will make the right wet their thongs with envy.😎
Thanks from skews13
GhostRider is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:10 AM   #2
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
A new analysis of the data available to the public about drone strikes, conducted by the human-rights group Reprieve, indicates that even when operators target specific individuals – the most focused effort of what Barack Obama calls “targeted killing” – they kill vastly more people than their targets, often needing to strike multiple times. Attempts to kill 41 men resulted in the deaths of an estimated 1,147 people, as of 24 November.
How Many Civilians Have U.S. Drone Strikes Killed? - The Atlantic

I feel so threatened by the Syrian civil war and Yemen. It is good we can kill so many. Good job. This is a stat all American can be proud of. The great Warrior Obama.
Obama has a drone for this terrorist to
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 12:33 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
How Many Civilians Have U.S. Drone Strikes Killed? - The Atlantic

I feel so threatened by the Syrian civil war and Yemen. It is good we can kill so many. Good job. This is a stat all American can be proud of. The great Warrior Obama.
Obama has a drone for this terrorist to
Nice touch, photo of the cute little kid.
You boys are as emotional as 12 year old girls.

Shall I look up some of the "carpet bomb them", "turn (insert country full of brown and/or Muslim people) into a parking lot!", or "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet" posts and note if they were written by a liberal or a RW conservative?
Thanks from RNG and GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 12:38 PM   #4
Banned
 
Generaloberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,702
I'll throw in my two cents:

Fuck them all. If they were in the vicinity, that sucks. That's war. Did we cry about Dresden getting firebombed in World War II? Of course not, because the Germans deserved it for what they did to Coventry, Rotterdam, Sarajevo, Warsaw, and countless others. So why should we cry about a couple fucking shitskins who probably would've turned out to be terrorists anyway? Remember 9/11. Remember 7/7. Remember Charlie Hebdo. Remember Theo van Gogh.

Send those heathens to Hell.
Generaloberst is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 12:53 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generaloberst View Post
I'll throw in my two cents:

Fuck them all. If they were in the vicinity, that sucks. That's war. Did we cry about Dresden getting firebombed in World War II? Of course not, because the Germans deserved it for what they did to Coventry, Rotterdam, Sarajevo, Warsaw, and countless others. So why should we cry about a couple fucking shitskins who probably would've turned out to be terrorists anyway? Remember 9/11. Remember 7/7. Remember Charlie Hebdo. Remember Theo van Gogh.

Send those heathens to Hell.
There's are these things called technology and time.
Over 70 years has passed since the bombing of Dresden.
Think about it genius.
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 12:54 PM   #6
Banned
 
Generaloberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
There's are these things called technology and time.
Over 70 years has passed since the bombing of Dresden.
Think about it genius.
I'm saying at the time. Did you even read my fucking post? I said 'DID' implying the past-tense.
Thanks from Sabcat
Generaloberst is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 01:07 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generaloberst View Post
I'm saying at the time. Did you even read my fucking post? I said 'DID' implying the past-tense.
We are not living at that time.
No shit, I need you to let me know that the bombing of Dresden was during WWII over 70 fucking years ago?

I mean seriously, you are disturbed that we make an effort to not kill innocent people? WTF?
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 01:08 PM   #8
Banned
 
Generaloberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
We are not living at that time.
No shit, I need you to let me know that the bombing of Dresden was during WWII over 70 fucking years ago?

I mean seriously, you are disturbed that we make an effort to not kill innocent people? WTF?
No, but, if we happen to kill some in the pursuit of our enemies, that sucks.
Generaloberst is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 02:42 PM   #9
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
The point is what is the purpose of us killing any one over fucking Syria? Or Yemen? Or Afghanistan? We got Bin Laden. We kicked the Taliban's ass and destroyed most of Al Qaeda. How the fuck does Syria affect the average American on the street? Seems to me it affected me a lot less when there was a strong ruler..oh wait, we have to do the neocon make the world America, now give me that oil thing.
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 02:52 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generaloberst View Post
No, but, if we happen to kill some in the pursuit of our enemies, that sucks.
Ok then, so what are you complaining about exactly?
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
deaths, leaders, obama, sends, terrorist



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After Paris, Obama sends ISIS reinforcements.... Raptor Current Events 0 November 16th, 2015 03:24 PM
Federal appeals court sends encouraging signal about Obama's immigration actions LongWinded Current Events 36 November 10th, 2015 12:36 PM
Unanimous Senate Foreign Relations Vote Sends Obama Message on Iran excalibur Current Events 47 April 16th, 2015 12:29 PM
House sends credit card bill to Obama CNN Current Events 3 May 20th, 2009 12:26 PM
White House sends press corps al-Maliki praise for Obama plan intangible child Political Talk 3 July 20th, 2008 03:19 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.