Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree26Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:17 PM   #1
Banned
 
Toto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,149
11-Yr-Old Boy Attacked at School & Put in Crutches for Voting Trump in Mock Election

STAFFORD, Texas (FOX 26) - A student at Stafford Elementary is recovering Wednesday after being beaten by several of his classmates.

He says it was during a mock election when the class was asked, “Who voted for Donald Trump?”

...“These boys decided to ask the classroom, ‘Who voted for Donald Trump?’ And then I said, ‘I did.’ And then they come over here and jerked me out of my seat,” said the student. “Before I could get up they started kicking me and punching me.”

The student’s name was protected by request of his parents. But he told us the classroom did have a teacher present. He said when he was on the ground, it “felt like it was forever”.


11-Yr-Old Boy Attacked at School & Put in Crutches for Voting Trump in Mock Election

Yes but we better watch out for those Right Wingers.
Thanks from kbear and Twisted Sister
Toto2 is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:34 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2 View Post
STAFFORD, Texas (FOX 26) - A student at Stafford Elementary is recovering Wednesday after being beaten by several of his classmates.

He says it was during a mock election when the class was asked, “Who voted for Donald Trump?”

...“These boys decided to ask the classroom, ‘Who voted for Donald Trump?’ And then I said, ‘I did.’ And then they come over here and jerked me out of my seat,” said the student. “Before I could get up they started kicking me and punching me.”

The student’s name was protected by request of his parents. But he told us the classroom did have a teacher present. He said when he was on the ground, it “felt like it was forever”.


11-Yr-Old Boy Attacked at School & Put in Crutches for Voting Trump in Mock Election

Yes but we better watch out for those Right Wingers.
I think there is more to the story than that. I have a sneaking suspicion that a pretty young girl was the reason for the assault. The pretty young girl probably liked the guy who voted for Trump. A riot ensued in my rural 4th grade class because a pretty young girl liked me better than her bully boyfriend. Mrs. Norden was the teacher and out of class when the riot erupted among everyone. When she returned she physically broke up the riot and had us take our seats and not move or talk. She left the class and came back with a big paddle and we all had to stand in line while she paddled each and everyone of us including girls. No more riots and no more girlfriend squabbles.
Twisted Sister is online now  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2 View Post
STAFFORD, Texas (FOX 26) - A student at Stafford Elementary is recovering Wednesday after being beaten by several of his classmates.

He says it was during a mock election when the class was asked, “Who voted for Donald Trump?”

...“These boys decided to ask the classroom, ‘Who voted for Donald Trump?’ And then I said, ‘I did.’ And then they come over here and jerked me out of my seat,” said the student. “Before I could get up they started kicking me and punching me.”

The student’s name was protected by request of his parents. But he told us the classroom did have a teacher present. He said when he was on the ground, it “felt like it was forever”.


11-Yr-Old Boy Attacked at School & Put in Crutches for Voting Trump in Mock Election

Yes but we better watch out for those Right Wingers.
Lawyers are always hungry. One will ride to the rescue...rasping his/her/it's hands.
Tony is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:41 PM   #4
Banned
 
Toto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,149
The youngster's need a parental boot in their asses.
Thanks from kbear
Toto2 is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: London
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I think there is more to the story than that.
Indeed. For example, I'm extremely curious to know where 11 year olds get the idea that voting for the wrong candidate deserves violence.

Was it their parents, or was it the "progressives" on their tv screens burning vehicles, looting shops, and dragging old men from their cars and beating them up?
Thanks from imaginethat, Tony, coke and 1 others
Wanderer is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM   #6
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,699
'Black Mob' Beats White Man for Voting Trump? : snopes.com
Thanks from imaginethat and coke
Panther is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:49 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 57,621
My two grandsons in West Virginia were taunted and ridicules because they were for Hillary.

It's the foulest of BS to try to characterize one side or the other as exclusively "violent."
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:50 PM   #8
Banned
 
Toto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,149
....and this has nothing a all to do with the thread.
Toto2 is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:52 PM   #9
Banned
 
Toto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
My two grandsons in West Virginia were taunted and ridicules because they were for Hillary.

It's the foulest of BS to try to characterize one side or the other as exclusively "violent."
It's much fouler to morally equivocate and fail to denounce violence on a child....but then it does lend itself to a certain....consistency.
Toto2 is offline  
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:56 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2 View Post
It's much fouler to morally equivocate and fail to denounce violence on a child....but then it does lend itself to a certain....consistency.
Why, who says?
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
11yrold, attacked, boy, crutches, election, mock, put, school, trump, voting



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DNC Approved Planting Satirical Craigslist Ad to Mock Trump, Leaked Emails Show excalibur Current Events 21 July 24th, 2016 12:33 PM
I’m voting for Donald Trump, so I went to see him speak. Protesters broke my nose. excalibur Current Events 6 June 13th, 2016 04:19 PM
Why Trump Will Beat Hillary On Election Day coke Americas 24 May 26th, 2016 07:13 AM
Artist: I Was Attacked Over Nude Trump Painting imaginethat Current Events 29 May 19th, 2016 06:49 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.