Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree94Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:14 AM   #81
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
They never will....They have this utopian vision of an honest and benevolent government that will shower it's citizens with housing, education, health care and a comfortable retirement... They are very very naive, totally ignorant of history and do not have the most basic knowledge of how our federal government was constructed.....and then insist everyone who does not agree with them are the "uneducated ones"....sad they are...
See post #80.
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:14 AM   #82
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Its not that they have a vision of it. Its the fact they feel they are ABOVE it. The elites are demanding a peasant class to provide them with their instant gratification of material things. While at the same time they denounce the very class they say they are championing with higher taxes and green laws. It is all about being a newer, kinder and gentler master with a smarter working peasant class to serve you. The blacks have opted out by not working for them. But, the elites must keep paying out the welfare checks to keep them voting for them. The poor white want nothing to do with being a peasant class, therefore they do not vote for them any longer and the elites in turn label them all racist and bigots for not doing their bidding.

So what does that leave? It leaves the elitist with one possibility toward building a slave peasant class. The illegal immigrants and to a degree the refugee immigrant. Why is is that the elites jump through the crack of their ass to allow them to stay in the county WITHOUT becoming a citizen? The answer is easy. As long as they can hold the "undocumented worker" over their head, they have themselves a cheap peasant class of slave labor.
You to, post #80.
Hollywood is offline  
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:48 AM   #83
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2 View Post
Of course it is, just ask you.
What are you "identifying" as today?
A girl....is that why you're upset...because we won't let you go into their restroom?
Sexually insecure are we?
Daws77 is offline  
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:53 AM   #84
Banned
 
Toto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Why are you people always trying to TELL other people what THEY believe and then proceeding as if were actually the truth?
Every word of that is spot on, sorry.
Saying that a Hispanic should come here legally is not "racist".
Saying that because YOU personally have a penis but should go potty in the Men's room anyway despite how you "identify" is not homophobic.

Both of those things are the truth, their just not convenient for your side.
Toto2 is offline  
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:02 AM   #85
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2 View Post
Every word of that is spot on, sorry.
Saying that a Hispanic should come here legally is not "racist".
Saying that because YOU personally have a penis but should go potty in the Men's room anyway despite how you "identify" is not homophobic.

Both of those things are the truth, their just not convenient for your side.
False! they are a subjective truth not an objective one.
There is a huge difference.
Daws77 is offline  
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:08 AM   #86
Banned
 
Toto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
False! they are a subjective truth not an objective one.
There is a huge difference.
Sorry son, just because you say something is "subjective" in no way makes it so....despite the legendary status you ascribe to yourself.

I am all for free and legal immigration, they should be able to fill out the requisite paperwork, learn our history, learn our language and then come on in.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Toto2 is offline  
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:16 AM   #87
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Why are you people always trying to TELL other people what THEY believe and then proceeding as if were actually the truth?
Didn't the Marines teach you to identify your enemy??.....If these naive elitists insist on subverting the meaning and intent of the Constitution YOU and I had sworn to defend from enemies foreign and DOMESTIC, then they are by definition the ENEMY so it behooves one to identify and understand the motives and tactics of these people.. We are not TELLING others what THEY believe, we are identifying their agendas and then articulating a plan to thwart what we believe is subversive....Thank You...
Jimgorn is online now  
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:21 AM   #88
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2 View Post
Sorry son, just because you say something is "subjective" in no way makes it so....despite the legendary status you ascribe to yourself.

I am all for free and legal immigration, they should be able to fill out the requisite paperwork, learn our history, learn our language and then come on in.
The because you said so defense is worse than childish.

subĚjecĚtive
səbˈjektiv/Submit
adjective
1.
based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
Everything you post is an exact fit for this definition.
Daws77 is offline  
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:24 AM   #89
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Whereas you, it is evident, are notably na´ve and totally ignorant about how the civilized world works,
What is civilized??....That is a subjective opinion, subject to many versions... We have our own Constitution that was created by studying the failures of European "civilizations"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
under democratic government.
We do not have a "Democracy"....We are a Republic with a "representative Democracy"...<fail>

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Ask your Mommy to teach you about Europe post-1945, silly person!
I studied it....It was a cluster fuck then too...
Jimgorn is online now  
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:27 AM   #90
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
The because you said so defense is worse than childish.

subĚjecĚtive
səbˈjektiv/Submit
adjective
1.
based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
Everything you post is an exact fit for this definition.


As always. Long on personal opinion. Short on facts, quotes, data, video, audio or links.
Thanks from Daws77
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
post, presidency, truth



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.