Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 6th, 2016, 04:30 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot66 View Post
I guarantee you California doesn't give a rip and in fact they probably encourage it. Also Chicago, New York, do not give a rip either probably just look the other way because for them it's about the end justifying the means in their eyes!
Really, millions of people could commit millions of crimes and not a single case shows up.

Yet Trump brags about grabbing pussy, and it's all over the news.
How is that possible?
goober is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 04:32 PM   #32
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Patriot66 answer you correckly mr nice guy.
Kipper is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:33 PM   #33
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
No court of law has determined that illegals are voting by the millions in US elections.
There is no evidence illegals have voted or that dead people have voted, the right just throws shit against the wall and hopes something sticks. The right tries to make a big deal about deceased people being on the voter rolls, news flash....people don't call to have themselves removed from the voter rolls before they die or get killed.
Thanks from Clara007
GhostRider is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:39 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
There is no evidence illegals have voted or that dead people have voted, the right just throws shit against the wall and hopes something sticks. The right tries to make a big deal about deceased people being on the voter rolls, news flash....people don't call to have themselves removed from the voter rolls before they die or get killed.
If one wanted to check on you to see if you have illegally voted in the last election how would they do that?
justoneman is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
There is no evidence illegals have voted or that dead people have voted, the right just throws shit against the wall and hopes something sticks. The right tries to make a big deal about deceased people being on the voter rolls, news flash....people don't call to have themselves removed from the voter rolls before they die or get killed.

Quote:
If one wanted to check on you to see if you have illegally voted in the last election how would they do that?
I asked you this question several times in the past couple of days. You do not answer it because you do not know how to answer it.
justoneman is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:27 PM   #36
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
I asked you this question several times in the past couple of days. You do not answer it because you do not know how to answer it.
There would be no reason to check to see if I voted legally but all they would have to do is check the voter rolls against my voter registration. If they needed more proof I have a SS#, military service records, active bank account, and active utility bills. What is your point if any?
GhostRider is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:32 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
There would be no reason to check to see if I voted legally but all they would have to do is check the voter rolls against my voter registration. If they needed more proof I have a SS#, military service records, active bank account, and active utility bills. What is your point if any?
There is not reason to check anybody if you assume they are legal to begin with. So they would check the voter rolls that would show you are registered.

If an illegal alien had a regular DL as they doled out in New Mexico for over a decade then they could also be on the voter rolls listed as a registered voter. And so what? An illegal alien could also have an active bank account and certainly have utility bills in their name.

So you have not indicated how the illegal alien registered to vote would be distinguished from a US citizen. In the eyes of an investigation that illegal alien would go undetected. Of course.
justoneman is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:36 PM   #38
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
I asked you this question several times in the past couple of days. You do not answer it because you do not know how to answer it.
As usual you are a fucking liar trying to make something out of NOTHING, you asked me the question for the first and ONLY time less than an hour ago..👻✊🏻🇺🇸
GhostRider is offline  
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:41 PM   #39
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
If my name is Juan Rodriguez and I cross the border illegally and then I get a DL in Nevada and move to Missouri and exchange my DL there and register to vote at the same time, and then I go vote. How am I discovered to have voted illegally after that? Explain how that would happen.
About 20 years ago I went to open a bank account and a major branch. When they ran my SS # they came back w/ a problem. Maria Espanoza in Detroit was already using that SS# in their Detroit branch. I laughed and asked who they really thought was pulling their leg? At least she was/is paying taxes.
Sabcat is online now  
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:53 AM   #40
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: ohio
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
As usual you are a fucking liar trying to make something out of NOTHING, you asked me the question for the first and ONLY time less than an hour ago..👻✊🏻🇺🇸
He owns you you rotten little prick ! By all means overturn this election with your dark ways, and cheating, and then watch as the rest of the country dissolves in to civil war, which you will lose!
Patriot66 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
aliens, illegal, voting



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Border Deluge of Illegal Aliens ‘Is The Worst We’ve Ever Seen’ excalibur Current Events 1 November 4th, 2016 03:22 PM
Illegal Aliens Released From Prisons RNG Immigration 33 May 19th, 2014 07:50 AM
Change in Policy Towards Illegal Aliens RNG Current Events 7 August 26th, 2013 11:05 AM
Connecticut - Mayor Wants Voting Rights For Illegal Aliens RidinHighSpeeds Current Events 25 January 14th, 2012 02:10 PM
Problems with European and Russian illegal aliens intangible child Immigration 4 May 13th, 2010 09:09 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.