Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree54Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2017, 06:06 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Are you really halfwitted? As you know, Isis is rejoicing at this proof of all they have ever said about the West's 'caring' for their Muslim victims. Do they pay you, or can't you read your Koran when drunk?
i don't drink dickhead and i don't have a koran.
Thanks from imaginethat, iolo, Panther and 1 others
kbear is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:03 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Nonetheless, a visa is not a guarantee of entry into the country, but merely permission to come to a port of entry.

Seems this one Iraqi guy was waiting two years for his visa under the Øbama regime, then finally received it on January 20, 2017. Hmmmmm? Why does that date ring a bell?



At least 12 detained at JFK under travel ban; two are released | New York Post

And there just happened to be many protesters at or near to JFK airport just because people always hang out at JFK.


Well, it's very clear that Mr. Darweesh and his terrorist family were hired by Obama to commit terrorist acts in the US. There was nothing gayboy Obama liked doing better than tearing down the US as he steered it down the road to making the US a Muslim caliphate. This has been the only objective he and his transgender wife and adopted children had from the beginning on Inauguration Day 2009.

And don't forget, according to Alex Jones Obama wants public schools to “teach five-year-olds how to be trannies.” Moreover, Obama had to have Joan Rivers murdered because she made a joke about Michelle's transgenderitis. That's not allowed.

As for the protestors, they are the terrorist cell that potential biological weapons expert Mr. Darweesh came over here to join. And, Obama didn't approve his visa until his last day in office so that the havoc Mr. Darweesh will cause will occur on Trump's watch.

Damn those Democrats. The very last thing they would ever want to see is making America great again. Noooooooo, their goal is to turn the US into a Sharia law-ruled caliphate inhabited by transsexuals and gayboys.
Thanks from skews13
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:16 AM   #13
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
the ruling only applied to people who were caught in transition that already had a visa. It did not stop the ban on new arrivals.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old February 12th, 2017, 05:34 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
i don't drink dickhead and i don't have a koran.
What are you on, then? The reference to the Koran was a joke - we know you can't read. The lack of it never prevents any other fundamentalist American nutters from ranting about what it says.
iolo is offline  
Old February 12th, 2017, 05:47 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Well, it's very clear that Mr. Darweesh and his terrorist family were hired by Obama to commit terrorist acts in the US. There was nothing gayboy Obama liked doing better than tearing down the US as he steered it down the road to making the US a Muslim caliphate. This has been the only objective he and his transgender wife and adopted children had from the beginning on Inauguration Day 2009.

And don't forget, according to Alex Jones Obama wants public schools to “teach five-year-olds how to be trannies.” Moreover, Obama had to have Joan Rivers murdered because she made a joke about Michelle's transgenderitis. That's not allowed.

As for the protestors, they are the terrorist cell that potential biological weapons expert Mr. Darweesh came over here to join. And, Obama didn't approve his visa until his last day in office so that the havoc Mr. Darweesh will cause will occur on Trump's watch.

Damn those Democrats. The very last thing they would ever want to see is making America great again. Noooooooo, their goal is to turn the US into a Sharia law-ruled caliphate inhabited by transsexuals and gayboys.
glad you finally saw the light!
kbear is offline  
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:40 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
dusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: north east usa
Posts: 3,936
Mind control (also known as brainwashing, reeducation, brainsweeping, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a controversial scientific theory that human subjects can be indoctrinated in a way that causes "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values

(You left out this. IT )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control

Last edited by imaginethat; February 12th, 2017 at 09:54 AM.
dusty is offline  
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:53 AM   #17
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
Mind control (also known as brainwashing, reeducation, brainsweeping, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a controversial scientific theory that human subjects can be indoctrinated in a way that causes "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values
You know what, its a pretty low life slouchy ass clown that would trick dusty out of their account. Your a real piece of shit. In this post, you do not even pretend.
coke is offline  
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:55 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
You know what, its a pretty low life slouchy ass clown that would trick dusty out of their account. Your a real piece of shit. In this post, you do not even pretend.
WTF are you talking about?
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:20 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
Mind control (also known as brainwashing, reeducation, brainsweeping, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a controversial scientific theory that human subjects can be indoctrinated in a way that causes "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values

(You left out this. IT )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control
IMO, the Liberals have done pretty good job with you. Your actually buying into the "they are the victims" nonsense. Which completely ignores the fact that ISIS stated openly that they would hide terrorist within the immigrants. If an immigrant cannot be vetted, they don't need to be here!
caconservative is offline  
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:34 AM   #20
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
Mind control (also known as brainwashing, reeducation, brainsweeping, coercive persuasion, thought control, or thought reform) is a controversial scientific theory that human subjects can be indoctrinated in a way that causes "an impairment of autonomy, an inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations. In this context, brainwashing refers to the involuntary reeducation of basic beliefs and values

(You left out this. IT )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_control
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
WTF are you talking about?
come on IT. Look at that from dusty. Have you ever ever seen dusty, until recently be able to put together a paragraph like that? Seriously? Or, even quote something like that? The dusty of the past few weeks is a different dusty. Dusty was always the rambling, bad grammar, speak from feelings even when it made no sense type poster. Now look at dusty. You really cant see the difference?
coke is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
it working out nicely



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A new UN report "shatters the notion" that Assad is somehow "a lesser evil" than ISIS imaginethat Middle East 28 April 13th, 2016 06:59 AM
Conservative Group Blasts the Pope: "Paganism" Has "Entered the Church" LongWinded Current Events 8 September 29th, 2015 05:00 PM
"The Ringworm Children" (translated in Hebrew as "100000 Rays") intangible child World History 3 May 24th, 2015 07:26 AM
The Biggest "Takers" and Societal Parasites Are the Rich, Not the Working Class and P Mrs. CJ Parker Current Events 38 September 22nd, 2013 02:50 AM
"Farmers' Almanac" predicts a "bitterly cold" winter Uncle Han Current Events 0 August 27th, 2013 05:56 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.