Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree217Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:22 PM   #91
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Failed states keep arms merchants in business. And they are unable to act on the international stage against foreign domination.


Says someone who's job depends on playing a small role on behalf of the empire!


Follow the money! Spare me your liberal patronage about the "good Muslims" who follow the rules of capitalism here and in their own homelands! The fucktards who run US-allied governments are the reason why there are Islamic radicals and insurgencies to start with!


No, your IQ is below 50 since you just swallow bullshit without 2nd thought! The new atheist writers and speakers like Bill Maher, Sam Harris, or those trying to retread Christopher Hitchens are perfect examples of purveyors of atheism in support of an empire, and excuse most everything the military does today as 'humanitarian interventions.'
Okay, so you're saying illegal arms deals are directly connected to the US government. Got any proof of that?

Also, US weapons and envelopment companies make billions off government contracts and valid international dealings. They don't need to do any of that crap. If anything it would hurt their business.

And you're saying that the US is willing to risk the loss of possible allies, the deaths of millions of lives and the loss of billions of dollars in international trade for a few extra bucks they can't even collect legally?

I getting kind of tired of assholes like you trying to tell me that I'm a monster or a drone or whatever for being in the military. I'm proud of what I do and I love my job, so go fuck yourself.

Hahahaha got evidence of that?

There hasn't been an atheist in office in the US yet and there's not going to be one for awhile. The vast majority of the country is religious and they promote religious freedom. So, how is atheism ruling the US? Oh and I'm Catholic so don't try to throw this on me as well.

Right, that's why I was one of the 4% of those who tried to get into RMC who got selected. Now, like I've said on this site about one hundreds times before, I do not accept thing without second thought. My parents are deists and moderates who raised me to be polite, selfless and for anything else to come from my own research about the world around me. I'm skeptical about everything, and that's why my views about the world changed dozens of times before I came to my current beliefs. They're still evolving, and will continue to do so until the day I die.
locke23 is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #92
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Sovereign countries make their laws regarding who can enter it not. There is no external organization that can make any law that affects US domestic policy and no treaty is valid between the US and any other country or organization that violates the US Constitution and immigration is a constitutionally granted plenary power of Congress and Congress has via legislation granted the President plenary power over immigration regarding national security.
You're talking about the entry of people, not their inherent, inalienable rights. Based on what you're saying, the US could shoot down a plane on its way to the US or slaughter a bunch of people at the border because they have no rights until they enter the country.

And like I said in my last post, just because something may be legal, doesn't mean it's moral. We have a principle in the CAF about disobeying orders: if an order is unlawful and/or unethical, then it must be disobeyed.

Last edited by locke23; February 5th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
locke23 is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM   #93
Senior Member
 
dusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: north east usa
Posts: 3,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Muslims don't have a right to emigrate to the U.S.! What "Why not?", you say.

Well for one reason Islam is anathema to America and our way of life. Islam preaches the conversion of non believers or their destruction. Islam desires, and demands the establishment of Sharia Law. It condones many misogynistic practices, as well as barbaric punishments for those who run afoul of Sharia law. Islam condones it's spread via the sword. This is not the doctrine of a religion in the sense that our forefathers defined or conceived of a religion.

Banning a Muslim from our shores is not prohibited by our Constitution, because Islam is not a religion, it's a form of government, and we already have our form of government- a democratic Republic.

Islam is evil, letting Islam establish a foothold in America is akin to ignoring a malignant tumor in ones body and expecting a good outcome. Just look at what has occurred in European countries over the past twenty years. We can choose to ignore history by turning a blind eye to the obvious, or we can choose to take a stand and acknowledge the clear and present danger of Islam for the abortion of a so called religion that it is.
are we forgetting they are people trying to keep there family
and stay alive. who they going to call. what we are doing is what America stands for. and allways will. say what you want there is freedom of speech.
but that's not going to change it to your way
dusty is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:31 PM   #94
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
You're talking about the entry of people, not their inherent, inalienable rights. Based on what you're saying, the US could shoot down a plane on its way to the US or slaughter a bunch of people at the border because they have no rights until they enter the country.

And like I said in my last post, just because something may be legal, doesn't mean it's moral. We have a principle in the CAF about disobeying orders: if an order is unlawful and/or unethical, then it must be disobeyed.
No, I am talking about immigration. Immigration is who is allowed into a sovereign country. Immigration is not an unalienable right. Shooting down a plane intent on killing Americans can happen outiside out border or within our border.
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:33 PM   #95
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
No, I am talking about immigration. Immigration is who is allowed into a sovereign country. Immigration is not an unalienable right. Shooting down a plane intent on killing Americans can happen outiside out border or within our border.
You just repeated back to me what I wrote. I don't think you get what I'm saying.

And I still haven't heard from you about the ethics behind this.
locke23 is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:37 PM   #96
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
You just repeated back to me what I wrote. I don't think you get what I'm saying.

And I still haven't heard from you about the ethics behind this.
I get what you said. You said immigration is a right. It is a privilege. Protecting a sovereign's culture, citizens, etc. is ethical. It is unethical not to.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 01:01 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
I get what you said. You said immigration is a right. It is a privilege. Protecting a sovereign's culture, citizens, etc. is ethical. It is unethical not to.
Your culture's been doing fine with the tens of millions of Muslims that have immigrated to the US over the centuries. And besides, your culture was shaped and forced to evolve several times over the course of 200 years by immigration.
Thanks from Clara007
locke23 is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 01:42 PM   #98
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
You just advocated for removing the sovereignty of nations. Take a look at your Canadian immigration laws. Get back with me on that.

You are correct, there are a vast majority of Islamic people who have not participated in violence. But, lets be real, if you look at the teachings of Islam, they are not following it if they are willing to live in peace with "non-believers". At the same time, can you show me anywhere in the teachings of Christ that Christ commands his followers to go out an kill those who are not Christian? No, you cant. Here is some fun reading for you

The Quran's Verses of Violence


Holy Mary on a BIKE, Coke. Why do you insist on being so ignorant?? Islam is NOT inherently violent. There are two sub-groups of Islam: Sunni and Shia, just like there are Protestants and Catholics in the Christian religion. Then there are sects in Islam---many different sects--as many as over 70.
Shia Islam also has several 'branches'. There is no supreme body in Islam because not every Muslim agrees to it. So if one wishes to start a sect of Islam, all they would have to do is preach it, and get a following; this does not mean that the other sects will accept you, or even accept that what you preach is Islam.....and THIS is where ISIS steps in and takes over.

CNN did a study of extreme jihadists, finding that 106,000 claim to be al-Qaeda affiliates (Jihadist threat not as big as you think (Opinion) - CNN.com). A recent Pew Research Study places the number of Muslims worldwide to be around 1.6 billion (or 23% of the world's population). So doing some basic math, we get that about .006625% of the Muslim population are "extremist".

Is the Quran more violent than the Bible?? Well, that's debatable. We know that the Quran urges an ongoing struggle to defeat the nonbelievers, but the Bible describes the destruction of an enemy at a point in time. So which is worse?
Like so many Christians violent strains, Islam take verses from the Quran OUT OF CONTEXT and use those verses to justify their egregious acts.
Did you know that about 50% of Americans have never even MET a Muslim? Talked to a Muslim?
This is a ridiculous fear. It's a like any other fear that has exploded into nonsense because a phobia is spiraling out of control. We are revisiting the whole Joe McCarthy "Communists are under your bed" stupidity. Don't we learn anything from history?
Are we going to have attacks? YOU BET. Will extremists continue their quest for paradise or martyrdom or 71 Virgins or whatever else they're after? Sure because they've been promised this heavenly reward and they BOUGHT it.
WE are educated, intelligent people who DO NOT BUY IT. We have seen/experienced cults, sects, sinister movements, & Satanic nonsense, so why are we so afraid of a tiny percent of the world's population?

Last edited by Clara007; February 6th, 2017 at 03:19 AM.
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 01:54 PM   #99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
WE are educated, intelligent people who DO NOT BUY IT. We have seen/experienced cults, sects, sinister movements, & Satanic nonsense, so why are we so afraid of a tiny percent of the world's population?
It's because of the type of weapons this tiny minority can get it's hands on....How long are you going to argue with the rest of us intelligent people, until a couple of these jihadis get through our porous borders and get their hands on some Tabun or Sarin and let it lose at some sporting event??
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 02:01 PM   #100
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Your culture's been doing fine with the tens of millions of Muslims that have immigrated to the US over the centuries. And besides, your culture was shaped and forced to evolve several times over the course of 200 years by immigration.
"Has been doing" is past tense. That is not applicable today. That is evolving regarding immigration.
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimmyb is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
muslims, rights



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Political Talk 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 2 October 26th, 2016 01:53 AM
Rights group asks for probe into shooting range that refuses to cater to Muslims pensacola_niceman Civil Rights 5 October 10th, 2014 07:23 AM
Tennessee Muslims win their 1st Amendment rights skrekk Freedom of Speech 17 July 21st, 2012 10:28 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.