Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree217Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2017, 03:10 AM   #71
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
I think what he meant was. love your neighbor, unless he is an asshole; in which case pray for his enlightenment and if he tries to kill you, waste him, then forgive him.


Oh....now YOU are interpreting Christ's words??? AWESOME!!
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 4th, 2017, 03:52 AM   #72
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Muslims don't have a right to emigrate to the U.S.! What "Why not?", you say.

Well for one reason Islam is anathema to America and our way of life. Islam preaches the conversion of non believers or their destruction. Islam desires, and demands the establishment of Sharia Law. It condones many misogynistic practices, as well as barbaric punishments for those who run afoul of Sharia law. Islam condones it's spread via the sword. This is not the doctrine of a religion in the sense that our forefathers defined or conceived of a religion.

Banning a Muslim from our shores is not prohibited by our Constitution, because Islam is not a religion, it's a form of government, and we already have our form of government- a democratic Republic.

Islam is evil, letting Islam establish a foothold in America is akin to ignoring a malignant tumor in ones body and expecting a good outcome. Just look at what has occurred in European countries over the past twenty years. We can choose to ignore history by turning a blind eye to the obvious, or we can choose to take a stand and acknowledge the clear and present danger of Islam for the abortion of a so called religion that it is.
You will be claiming next that Jews are not members of a religion but a race.
Thanks from locke23 and Clara007
MichaelT is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:10 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,857
Everyone who isn't a criminal has the right to immigration. Barring someone from escaping the injustices of their home country because of their religion is essentially the same as doing so based on the colour of one's skin, gender, appearance or worldview. It's childish, authoritarian and counterproductive to the economy of the country in question.

Islam does not preach the destruction of any way of life. There are 1.5 billion Muslims in this world living in peacefully, just minding their own fucking business, too concerned about the immediateness of getting through the day then anything remotely related to international politics. Adding to that number are the hundreds of thousands of Muslims already living peacefully in America. Another thing: many Muslim majority countries are long time allies of Western nations, and will continue to be so.

Islam isn't a religion? So we're just making up definitions now are we? Well, congratulations, roastpork now means idiot. Why? Because I say so!

Your entire "argument" here is a bunch of nonsensical rhetoric that has no basis in logic or empirical evidence. I hope you get your head of your ass soon before the damage to your brain becomes permanent.
Thanks from Clara007
locke23 is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:14 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
So I guess you're OK with someone preaching death to all non Muslims; and attacking folks with machetes, because it's their Constitutional Right-talk about stupidity!
Pretty sure that's illegal for anyone to do.

And besides, the people who do that make up 0.001% (if we're being generous) of the Muslim population. You can't tell me it's fair to discriminate based on those numbers.
locke23 is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 06:52 AM   #75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Everyone who isn't a criminal has the right to immigration. Barring someone from escaping the injustices of their home country because of their religion is essentially the same as doing so based on the colour of one's skin, gender, appearance or worldview. It's childish, authoritarian and counterproductive to the economy of the country in question.

Islam does not preach the destruction of any way of life. There are 1.5 billion Muslims in this world living in peacefully, just minding their own fucking business, too concerned about the immediateness of getting through the day then anything remotely related to international politics. Adding to that number are the hundreds of thousands of Muslims already living peacefully in America. Another thing: many Muslim majority countries are long time allies of Western nations, and will continue to be so.

Islam isn't a religion? So we're just making up definitions now are we? Well, congratulations, roastpork now means idiot. Why? Because I say so!

Your entire "argument" here is a bunch of nonsensical rhetoric that has no basis in logic or empirical evidence. I hope you get your head of your ass soon before the damage to your brain becomes permanent.
There is no right of immigration to a sovereign country. Going to another country is a privilege granted by a country. Once accepted by a sovereign country, then there are rights.
Thanks from Sabcat and coke
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 08:13 AM   #76
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Everyone who isn't a criminal has the right to immigration. Barring someone from escaping the injustices of their home country because of their religion is essentially the same as doing so based on the colour of one's skin, gender, appearance or worldview. It's childish, authoritarian and counterproductive to the economy of the country in question.

Islam does not preach the destruction of any way of life. There are 1.5 billion Muslims in this world living in peacefully, just minding their own fucking business, too concerned about the immediateness of getting through the day then anything remotely related to international politics. Adding to that number are the hundreds of thousands of Muslims already living peacefully in America. Another thing: many Muslim majority countries are long time allies of Western nations, and will continue to be so.

Islam isn't a religion? So we're just making up definitions now are we? Well, congratulations, roastpork now means idiot. Why? Because I say so!

Your entire "argument" here is a bunch of nonsensical rhetoric that has no basis in logic or empirical evidence. I hope you get your head of your ass soon before the damage to your brain becomes permanent.
You just advocated for removing the sovereignty of nations. Take a look at your Canadian immigration laws. Get back with me on that.

You are correct, there are a vast majority of Islamic people who have not participated in violence. But, lets be real, if you look at the teachings of Islam, they are not following it if they are willing to live in peace with "non-believers". At the same time, can you show me anywhere in the teachings of Christ that Christ commands his followers to go out an kill those who are not Christian? No, you cant. Here is some fun reading for you

The Quran's Verses of Violence
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:42 AM   #77
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Everyone who isn't a criminal has the right to immigration. Barring someone from escaping the injustices of their home country because of their religion is essentially the same as doing so based on the colour of one's skin, gender, appearance or worldview. It's childish, authoritarian and counterproductive to the economy of the country in question.
I'll agree up to the point of whether Canada or any nation has an obligation to accept all immigrant applicants. There are limits...although our world would not have a growing refugee crisis except that it is being exacerbated by anthropogenic climate change, wars, regime change operations and what looks like deliberate creation of failed states by the American Empire...as failed states devolve into anarchy and are unable to oppose political and economic policies being imposed in their regions. I would cite Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Sudan and Ukraine as examples where the failed states just happen to benefit US&allied foreign policy.

Quote:
Islam does not preach the destruction of any way of life. There are 1.5 billion Muslims in this world living in peacefully, just minding their own fucking business, too concerned about the immediateness of getting through the day then anything remotely related to international politics. Adding to that number are the hundreds of thousands of Muslims already living peacefully in America. Another thing: many Muslim majority countries are long time allies of Western nations, and will continue to be so.
It's funny that the "Green Menace" didn't start to rise until the "Red Menace" was dispatched!

Until 9-11, rightwingers in all western nations targeted Muslims by their ethnicities/not collectively as members of a movement that is trying to end western supremacy and impose their empire.
The Muslim majority nations that are allies of the US (starting with Saudi Arabia) are the major reason why so many Muslims started forming revolutionary movements out of their religion. When I was young, the radicals in the Muslim World, were Soviet-influenced Marxist intellectuals, and the US worked in collaboration with SA, Pakistan and others to create Mujaheddin movements to suppress leftwing radicals at home, and fight Soviet-sponsored rulers abroad (like Algeria and Afghanistan)....what could go wrong?

*In Southern Ontario, where I did most of my growing up, the disparaging term 'Paki' was applied to the first South Asian immigrants we were seeing moving in...and no one gave a crap whether they were Muslim, Hindu, Christian or Buddhist...it was just based on colour, language and customs. That's why any anti-Muslim talkers today who say "I'm not against Muslims, just Islam" are just full of shit!


Quote:
Islam isn't a religion? So we're just making up definitions now are we? Well, congratulations, roastpork now means idiot. Why? Because I say so!
There is an entire cottage industry of conservatives and liberal warhawks (like Bill Maher) who take a superficial look at a problem...like which religion do they belong to, and run with it...never looking under the surface at the underlying causes that would motivate young Muslims in oppressed, desperately poor nations, to look for revenge against the Empire...whether by joining an Islamic militia or carrying out a terrorist attack.

Now, that homegrown terrorism is becoming a large and growing problem...like the recent murders in a Quebec City mosque, it should be plainly obvious that young, nihilistic loners in the west, are fodder for being recruited by extreme racist and nationalist movements right here!
So, unless someone is warm to the concept of Christian fascism or some formulation of atheist-humanist fascism (since a lot of this shit is coming from self-proclaimed atheists), then average citizens over here should be more concerned about the growing fascist and terrorist threat being spawned out of extreme nationalism and calls for patriotism.
right to left is online now  
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:45 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
So I guess you're OK with someone preaching death to all non Muslims; and attacking folks with machetes, because it's their Constitutional Right-talk about stupidity!
Why would you "guess' something so incredibly stupid?
WTF is WRONG with you?
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:46 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
You're not what?
Practicing a religion I don't believe in.
Think man THINK!!!
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 5th, 2017, 11:00 AM   #80
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
The fact is that many Mohammedans support imposition of sharia, and also support violence to achieve those means. Ignoring the history of Mohammedanism will get many in the West killed. Unless they convert; perhaps locke23 is a convert.

It is also part of Mohammedanism that lying in the furtherance of its goals is highly acceptable.


excalibur is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
muslims, rights



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Political Talk 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 2 October 26th, 2016 01:53 AM
Rights group asks for probe into shooting range that refuses to cater to Muslims pensacola_niceman Civil Rights 5 October 10th, 2014 07:23 AM
Tennessee Muslims win their 1st Amendment rights skrekk Freedom of Speech 17 July 21st, 2012 10:28 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.