Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree217Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2017, 06:30 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,376
Muslims have no rights.

Muslims don't have a right to emigrate to the U.S.! What "Why not?", you say.

Well for one reason Islam is anathema to America and our way of life. Islam preaches the conversion of non believers or their destruction. Islam desires, and demands the establishment of Sharia Law. It condones many misogynistic practices, as well as barbaric punishments for those who run afoul of Sharia law. Islam condones it's spread via the sword. This is not the doctrine of a religion in the sense that our forefathers defined or conceived of a religion.

Banning a Muslim from our shores is not prohibited by our Constitution, because Islam is not a religion, it's a form of government, and we already have our form of government- a democratic Republic.

Islam is evil, letting Islam establish a foothold in America is akin to ignoring a malignant tumor in ones body and expecting a good outcome. Just look at what has occurred in European countries over the past twenty years. We can choose to ignore history by turning a blind eye to the obvious, or we can choose to take a stand and acknowledge the clear and present danger of Islam for the abortion of a so called religion that it is.

Last edited by roastpork; February 2nd, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
roastpork is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:04 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Muslims don't have a right to emigrate to the U.S.! What "Why not?", you say.

Well for one reason Islam is anathema to America and our way of life. Islam preaches the conversion of non believers or their destruction. Islam desires, and demands the establishment of Sharia Law. It condones many misogynistic practices, as well as barbaric punishments for those who run afoul of Sharia law. Islam condones it's spread via the sword. This is not the doctrine of a religion in the sense that our forefathers defined or conceived of a religion.

Banning a Muslim from our shores is not prohibited by our Constitution, because Islam is not a religion, it's a form of government, and we already have our form of government- a democratic Republic.

Islam is evil, letting Islam establish a foothold in America is akin to ignoring a malignant tumor in ones body and expecting a good outcome. Just look at what has occurred in European countries over the past twenty years. We can choose to ignore history by turning a blind eye to the obvious, or we can choose to take a stand and acknowledge the clear and present danger of Islam for the abortion of a so called religion that it is.
We have a First Amendment because no one, not even you, has the right to tell someone else that their religion is "not a religion"

We can outlaw behavior we cannot outlaw belief, no matter how much you disagree with that belief.
Thanks from Clara007
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:06 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
We have a First Amendment because no one, not even you, has the right to tell someone else that their religion is "not a religion"

We can outlaw behavior we cannot outlaw belief, no matter how much you disagree with that belief.
There is no right to come to the US and Sharia is not protected by the First Amendment.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:32 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Muslims don't have a right to emigrate to the U.S.! What "Why not?", you say.

Well for one reason Islam is anathema to America and our way of life. Islam preaches the conversion of non believers or their destruction. Islam desires, and demands the establishment of Sharia Law. It condones many misogynistic practices, as well as barbaric punishments for those who run afoul of Sharia law. Islam condones it's spread via the sword. This is not the doctrine of a religion in the sense that our forefathers defined or conceived of a religion.

Banning a Muslim from our shores is not prohibited by our Constitution, because Islam is not a religion, it's a form of government, and we already have our form of government- a democratic Republic.

Islam is evil, letting Islam establish a foothold in America is akin to ignoring a malignant tumor in ones body and expecting a good outcome. Just look at what has occurred in European countries over the past twenty years. We can choose to ignore history by turning a blind eye to the obvious, or we can choose to take a stand and acknowledge the clear and present danger of Islam for the abortion of a so called religion that it is.
Your personal opinion is just your personal opinion.
Irrelevant.
So don't be a Muslim if you don't like the religion, I'm not. *shrug*
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:35 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
There is no right to come to the US and Sharia is not protected by the First Amendment.
Nwolfe35 did not say a damn thing about immigration law OR Sharia being protected by the 1st Amendment.
Why don't you comment on something he actually said in his post you are quoting, that would be nice.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Nwolfe35 did not say a damn thing about immigration law OR Sharia being protected by the 1st Amendment.
Why don't you comment on something he actually said in his post you are quoting, that would be nice.
It wouldn't be nice, it would be a freakin miracle
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
Reading does not equate to comprehension. Reading words and not understanding what they mean is not reading. That is one of the insurmountable barriers between the illiterate class and the educated class.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:53 PM   #8
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
'Sharia' is an integral part of the alleged religion of Mohamed, then we can state that sharia is not protected by the First Amendment.


Thanks from roastpork and kbear
excalibur is offline  
Old February 3rd, 2017, 05:02 AM   #9
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,928
No separation of church and state in Islam. It is a fascist political doctrine.
Thanks from roastpork, caconservative and kbear
webguy4 is offline  
Old February 3rd, 2017, 05:51 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
'Sharia' is an integral part of the alleged religion of Mohamed, then we can state that sharia is not protected by the First Amendment.
Uhhmm hello ?? Amish, Mormons, Mennonite, Hasidic Jews all have their own versions of what you'd call sharia law. Religious laws they obey, even over secular law. They each have their own ways of dealing with disputes and even minor crimes. Even when more serious crimes are committed the police often have to tread lightly. People choose to live in those societies and be subject to their rules. However they always have the option of leaving.

Now can anyone show us where a single state city, town or village has actually adopted laws based on sharia ??
Thanks from waitingtables and Clara007
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
muslims, rights



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Political Talk 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 2 October 26th, 2016 01:53 AM
Rights group asks for probe into shooting range that refuses to cater to Muslims pensacola_niceman Civil Rights 5 October 10th, 2014 07:23 AM
Tennessee Muslims win their 1st Amendment rights skrekk Freedom of Speech 17 July 21st, 2012 10:28 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.