Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree104Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2017, 06:52 AM   #111
Commie Exposer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Blefuscu
Posts: 38,895
Goober still has an inside person, perhaps Flynn himself, giving him information of why he resigned that contradicts both Flynn's and the Trump administration's statements.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:18 AM   #112
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Goober still has an inside person, perhaps Flynn himself, giving him information of why he resigned that contradicts both Flynn's and the Trump administration's statements.
Wow, Flynn and Trump, usually unimpeachable sources of accurate information, have a different take on Flynn's resignation than... (well, everyone except the hopelessly befuddled).
Go ahead believe whatever you want Jimmy, you are famous for believing nonsense, and you are a card carrying member of the hopelessly befuddled.
Thanks from RNG and GhostRider
goober is offline  
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:20 AM   #113
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
I have never thought about proper grammar being cute considering the only way to talk about another person is using third person grammar rules.

The rest of your post had nothing to do with my post.
Fool, you agree with my point and then argue with it.

Talk TO people rather than about people.
imaginethat is online now  
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:25 AM   #114
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Please show the community here how many time in all my posts that I have used RT. I did a few times, deliberately, and got the expected nonsense in return. IOW, just an attempt at some sort of slur on your part. And another FAIL.
No, I'm not wasting my time. Your go-to news sources are anti-American, anti-western, with RT leading the list. You're an agent of some kind, maybe not Russian but Russian-friendly for sure.

Once more: Yes, the BBC. It is a world-respected news source
Thanks from GhostRider
imaginethat is online now  
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:47 AM   #115
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Wow, Flynn and Trump, usually unimpeachable sources of accurate information, have a different take on Flynn's resignation than... (well, everyone except the hopelessly befuddled).
Go ahead believe whatever you want Jimmy, you are famous for believing nonsense, and you are a card carrying member of the hopelessly befuddled.
"Card carrying member of the hopelessly befuddled" very true and very funny.
GhostRider is offline  
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:20 AM   #116
Commie Exposer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Blefuscu
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Fool, you agree with my point and then argue with it.

Talk TO people rather than about people.
I did not agree.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:21 AM   #117
Commie Exposer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Blefuscu
Posts: 38,895
All these inside sources being used but no names.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:51 AM   #118
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
No, I'm not wasting my time. Your go-to news sources are anti-American, anti-western, with RT leading the list. You're an agent of some kind, maybe not Russian but Russian-friendly for sure.

Making things up has become your second nature. And naturally you use an excuse as you cannot show where I use RT very often.


Quote:
Once more: Yes, the BBC. It is a world-respected news source

Respected by the left. A tool of the deep state.




Last edited by excalibur; February 17th, 2017 at 11:55 AM.
excalibur is offline  
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:51 AM   #119
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Bogus Times scoops on Trump, Russia are recycled propaganda | New York Post


excalibur is offline  
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:01 PM   #120
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Making things up has become your second nature. And naturally you use an excuse as you cannot show where I use RT very often.

Respected by the left. A tool of the deep state.
I point it out every time you use RT, or ZeroHedge, or any other fringe, anti-american propaganda outlet.
Thanks from RNG and GhostRider
imaginethat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
flynn, resigns



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flynn can't recall talking about sanctions with Russians. GhostRider Americas 11 February 11th, 2017 03:57 PM
Senators Call For Review If Mike Flynn Should Be Given Security Clearance skews13 Current Events 1 December 15th, 2016 01:45 PM
Trump offers Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn the job of national security adviser excalibur Current Events 17 November 19th, 2016 06:44 PM
Rumsfeld Resigns intangible child Political Talk 30 November 11th, 2006 06:54 AM
Ohio's Bob Ney resigns CNN Current Events 1 November 3rd, 2006 06:26 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.