Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree129Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2017, 08:40 PM   #101
Bee-boo-be-bop
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 24,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Yeah, what kind of chain saw do you own?
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:22 AM   #102
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It's amazing he never sawed off a body part!
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:29 AM   #103
Senior Member
 
azchurchmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona...USA
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Someone like you and your kind cannot accuse ANYONE of having a mental disease, you are one sick brainwashed puppy!
And don't you ever address the questions and statements people say here? Or do you, when your back is against the wall...just attack the person and try to change the subject?

I do not have a mental disease. I am not brainwashed.

You are.
Thanks from Jimmyb and caconservative
azchurchmouse is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:33 AM   #104
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchurchmouse View Post
And don't you ever address the questions and statements people say here? Or do you, when your back is against the wall...just attack the person and try to change the subject?

I do not have a mental disease. I am not brainwashed.

You are.
Funny, that's what all nut jobs say!
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:37 AM   #105
Senior Member
 
azchurchmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona...USA
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Conservative values have always sucked and conservatives have always been the biggest hypocrites. Conservatives talk the talk but don't / can't walk the walk.
Nancy Pelosi, "First we have to pass the health care act to see what is in it." LMAO

Hillary....Flipped on gay marriage, keystone pipeline, trade agreements.

The Democrats called Jeff Sessions out...when their own attorney general Loretta Lynch did not recuse herself from the Hillary Clinton email investigation, after she met with Bill Clinton at a Phoenix airport. Hmmmm

Charles Schumer and Joe Biden...take positions opposite from ones they previously had when it came to hearings and votes on a president’s nominees to the Supreme Court.

“We should not confirm any Bush nominee to the Supreme Court except in extraordinary circumstances. They must prove by actions, not words, that they are in the mainstream, rather than we have to prove that they are not.” Schumer

That statement was almost 560 days before the 2008 election of Trump. Then when Scalia died he said the Senate should hold hearings and that the full Senate should be allowed to vote on President Obama’s nominee.

Biden said that in the event a vacancy on the Supreme Court should occur during a year when President George H.W. Bush was seeking a second term, Mr. Bush should not name a nominee until after the November election is completed.

Liberals were all over George Bush for drinking in college and said nothing about Obama who admitted that he smoked pot and did drugs.

And lets to to Hollywood..sicko land.

George Clooney making fun of Charleston Heston when he had dementia. He deserved what he gets because he was an advocate for gun rights. THE PEACEMAKER movie....Clooney plays an American serviceman gun in hand.

Mark Wahlberg.... "I believe Charlton Heston is America's best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association." What did he carry around with him while he stared in Planet of the Apes.

And Rosie O'Donnell said, "I don't care if you want to hunt. I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, 'Sorry.' It is 1999. We have had enough as a nation. You are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."
What does her bodyguard apply for a few months later? A concealed gun permit.


Democratic Presidential nominee John Kerry giving a "thumbs up" on his Ohio duck hunt during his 2004 campaign, which also included an endorsement from the anti-hunting National Humane Society.

Sarah Brady buys a Remington .30-06 hunting rifle, complete with scope and safety lock, at a gun shop. She fought for gun laws to make it tougher for the average citizen to purchase and own one.

John Edwards calls Ann Coulter a "she devil"....after a campaign speech where he told people not to use hate speech.

Oh yes then there is Michelle Obama..campaigned against childhood obesity and thrust a tax on fast food and soft drinks onto the legislative agendas of local and state governments. Worked to try to teach kids...about eating healthy. Then takes her kids to an ice cream parlor. Want pictures of Michelle eating a huge cheeseburger and fries?

Michael Moore...states that capitalism is evil and has done nothing for him. His films and books have amassed more than $300,000,000 in profits.

Liberal Democrats bitched about the amount of money America added to the budget deficit, blaming Bush, then refused to pass an earmark moratorium to limit government spending.

Democrats are pro-choice...they say that a woman owns her body, that it should be her decision to kill, that the unborn is not really a baby anyway. That no one should impose their morality on anyone else. Then they say no to late term abortions.

John Kerry...buys a 7 million dollar yacht and to avoid paying high taxes in his state he had it docked in another state after raising taxes on the wealthy in his state.

Democrats advocates for public education, against vouchers...but where do they send their kids? Where did the Obama girls and Clintons daughter go.....? PRIVATE SCHOOLS....WHERE THEY WERE GUARDED BY ARMED GUARDS WITH GUNS.

The hypocrisy of the LEFT.
azchurchmouse is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:44 AM   #106
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchurchmouse View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1tMQLiE8gw

Children are forced into public schools. Most don't have the money for any other choice. Vouchers give low-income families more high-quality school options. But Democrats don't want that. You get people leaving public schools and going for alternate learning institutions..(charter schools, private schools etc.) Make schools competitive.
Democrats oppose school choice. They want women to be able to kill their unborn babies helped by taxpayer money...but oppose allowing parents to decide where they want to send their children for school. Good education provides a ticket to the middle class..for the poor. And Democrats don't want this to happen. They want people depending on the government ignorant and needy. They want to mold minds...towards humanism, liberalism. THEY WANT VOTES. Liberals tell us how racist America is...yet they don't help those stuck in our failing schools...particularly big inner city schools. You look at the biggest cities in America...who is running them. Democrats.

Actually teachers unions support segregation because they deny a way out of these schools to kids that could go other places.

Let me also throw a line out there..that liberals told me when Obama took office. It was such a mess when Trump took over..it will take time. LOL

Can the mental disease of the LEFT ever be fixed?

Complete nonsense. Parents can homeschool--almost 2 million do--and the trend is growing. Parents do NOT have to pay for charter schools because charter schools ARE public schools. There are online schools, parochial schools, and tutors.
Tuition assistance is common for parochial schools OR sometimes not required if the family is a member of the parish. Educators object to vouchers because they funnel much needed money away from public schools--money for maintenance and repair--money for school buses--money for school nurses, counselors, psychologists, aides and special needs students.
AND if all else fails, your argument morphs into abortion?? RIGHT, because that's so logical and cogent. NOT!
Why would anyone oppose education--of any kind? Education is the key to all other professions. Education is the key to a strong military and defense system. Education is the key to good jobs. Education is instrumental in fields like medicine, science, law, and politics. No one WANTS people to depend on the government for subsistence.
Segregation?? There is no such thing as school segregation (Thanks, Ike) and one of the reasons for that is that we are a nation of mixed marriages & mixed religions. Our children are bi-racial and multi-racial--a mixture of just about every nationality you can think of.
You have strudel in the noodle, my friend, and you need to move into the 21st century!!
Thanks from Daws77
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 08:51 AM   #107
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
How many wives have you cheated on?
How often do you beat your wife?
caconservative is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 08:53 AM   #108
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
How often do you beat your wife?
About as often as you are lucid.
Thanks from RNG
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 09:11 AM   #109
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Complete nonsense. Parents can homeschool--almost 2 million do--and the trend is growing. Parents do NOT have to pay for charter schools because charter schools ARE public schools. There are online schools, parochial schools, and tutors.
Tuition assistance is common for parochial schools OR sometimes not required if the family is a member of the parish. Educators object to vouchers because they funnel much needed money away from public schools--money for maintenance and repair--money for school buses--money for school nurses, counselors, psychologists, aides and special needs students.
AND if all else fails, your argument morphs into abortion?? RIGHT, because that's so logical and cogent. NOT!
Why would anyone oppose education--of any kind? Education is the key to all other professions. Education is the key to a strong military and defense system. Education is the key to good jobs. Education is instrumental in fields like medicine, science, law, and politics. No one WANTS people to depend on the government for subsistence.
Segregation?? There is no such thing as school segregation (Thanks, Ike) and one of the reasons for that is that we are a nation of mixed marriages & mixed religions. Our children are bi-racial and multi-racial--a mixture of just about every nationality you can think of.
You have strudel in the noodle, my friend, and you need to move into the 21st century!!
Why is the trend to homeschool growing? It is not just the rich that are taking their children out of public school and placing them in private schools. I know several families in the middle class who have cut their budgets to the bone to pay for private schools for their children. The dumbing down of our education system is in direct response to cultures that do not place a high value on education. As a consequence, American children in public schools are subject to lower educational values. One of the main complaints coming from college Administrators is, the amount of time it take for colleges in trying to bring students from public schools up to college levels.
caconservative is offline  
Old March 6th, 2017, 09:35 AM   #110
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Why is the trend to homeschool growing? It is not just the rich that are taking their children out of public school and placing them in private schools. I know several families in the middle class who have cut their budgets to the bone to pay for private schools for their children. The dumbing down of our education system is in direct response to cultures that do not place a high value on education. As a consequence, American children in public schools are subject to lower educational values. One of the main complaints coming from college Administrators is, the amount of time it take for colleges in trying to bring students from public schools up to college levels.
Complete paranoid bullshit.
The dumbing down of the school system and the country is not the school systems fault .
It is the direct responsible of Fundamentalism.


https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...g-down-america

"Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America
The rise of "alternative facts," and opinions replacing science and real facts
Posted Jul 07, 2014




There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It’s the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
america, hate, ignorance, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump's America, Putin's America GhostRider Americas 18 January 19th, 2017 12:44 PM
White America Does The Crime, Black America Gets The Time poet Crime and Punishment 0 September 18th, 2013 04:34 PM
Why do liberals so hate america and its law-abiding people? Jimmyb Americas 59 May 20th, 2013 09:27 AM
Why Did Bin Laden Hate And Attack America? tristanrobin Current Events 3 May 5th, 2011 08:59 AM
Do Iraqi's hate America? tyreay Warfare 16 July 12th, 2006 07:50 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.