Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:07 AM   #21
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
The same goes for the RNC.
are you saying I'm a really bad troll or that I'm not?
Thanks from imaginethat
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:26 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 52,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
are you saying I'm a really bad troll or that I'm not?
You're pretty good, better trained than Sensible....
Thanks from Daws77
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:53 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
The same goes for the RNC.
Ok listen, you are a mod, yet not one of these posts have actually discussed any one point in the post, just attacked the source and the thread starter, if that is the kind of site you want so be it but please, don't insult my intelligence by linking me with the RNC, yes I mostly vote republican but am a conservative. I vote for Republicans, because they are the only party with a shred of decency left in them.
Sensible is offline  
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:54 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You're pretty good, better trained than Sensible....
Um you two should get a room!
Sensible is offline  
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:30 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Ok listen, you are a mod, yet not one of these posts have actually discussed any one point in the post, just attacked the source and the thread starter, if that is the kind of site you want so be it but please, don't insult my intelligence by linking me with the RNC, yes I mostly vote republican but am a conservative. I vote for Republicans, because they are the only party with a shred of decency left in them.

The only party with a shred of decency?? I would be interested in YOUR definition of decency. Are you saying that the GOP has displayed morality? respectability?
That our president has displayed dignity? modesty? honesty?
Please give us examples.
Thanks from Daws77
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:37 AM   #26
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,583
I think the thread title should be changed to explosive diarrhea investigation.
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:59 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The only party with a shred of decency?? I would be interested in YOUR definition of decency. Are you saying that the GOP has displayed morality? respectability?
That our president has displayed dignity? modesty? honesty?
Please give us examples.

They and he are anti baby killing!
Sensible is offline  
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:14 AM   #28
Ohhhh no
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 6,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
They and he are anti baby killing!
False! Some of them are just like some liberals are anti abortion too.
Trump says he's anti abortion but he lies a lot!
Your simple mindedness is amazing.
Daws77 is offline  
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:58 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
They and he are anti baby killing!


So you truly believe that millions of Republicans, including Donald Trump, would never (under any circumstances) consider abortion? AND that's your only criteria for the word decency?
Thanks from Daws77

Last edited by Clara007; March 16th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.
Clara007 is offline  
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:18 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
So you truly believe that millions of Republicans, including Donald Trump, would never (under any circumstances) consider abortion? AND that's your only criteria for the word decency?

Yes, in this world, you bet.
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
democrat, details, emerge, explosive, investigation, staffer, terrorist



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who do you think will emerge as the goodpen Americas 6 December 24th, 2016 03:29 PM
Republicans Demand Investigation Of The Investigation skews13 Current Events 30 July 8th, 2016 06:00 AM
Stalin portraits emerge in heart of Ukraine's rebel-held territory imaginethat Europe 12 October 20th, 2015 04:30 PM
Explosive Info On IRS-Gate? excalibur Current Events 3 April 9th, 2014 02:04 PM
New Details Emerge in Couple's Slaying highway80west Crime and Punishment 1 July 15th, 2009 09:27 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.