Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #11
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Allowed by whom? That is the question. The entity that has the power to deem what is "fair" has the power to conquer.

Next question:
Should all nations be allowed to control their own mass media or should Israel continue to control them all?
it's hilarious just like a true mental defective ,you say something almost reasonable and then .....
Thanks from RNG
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
it's hilarious just like a true mental defective ,you say something almost reasonable and then .....
Is there something unreasonable about the idea that Israel should not control all the world's mass media? Just asking.
Pilgrim is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:46 AM   #13
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Is there something unreasonable about the idea that Israel should not control all the world's mass media? Just asking.
since it doesn't and there is no credible evidence it or "the Jews" do, it's not just unreasonable it's classic nuttjobbery.
reason has fuck all to do with it.
REASON:
the power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic:
"there is a close connection between reason and emotion"
synonyms: rationality logic logical thought reasoning cognition ratiocination
VERB
think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic:
"humans do not reason entirely from facts"
synonyms: think rationally think logically use one's common sense [more]
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 12:03 PM   #14
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
it's hilarious just like a true mental defective ,you say something almost reasonable and then .....
You disagree with that? I didn't know you were one of them Jooooz.
Thanks from Daws77
RNG is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 12:27 PM   #15
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
You disagree with that? I didn't know you were one of them Jooooz.
I'm as kosher as ham!
Thanks from RNG
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 12:54 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
since it doesn't and there is no credible evidence it or "the Jews" do, it's not just unreasonable it's classic nuttjobbery.
Anyone who disagrees with Daws77 is a "nutjob". Now that's classic reasoning

There is plenty of credible evidence that "the Jews" control the mass media, in fact they proudly admit it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jews Do Control The Media.jpg (59.8 KB, 1 views)
Pilgrim is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:01 PM   #17
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,248
Rupert Murdoch isn't Jewish and he owns a whole lot of media.

But Pilgrim once explained to me how his third cousin quintuply removed by several common law marriages was once kicked in the crotch by Hitler so obviously these Jewish characteristics have overtaken him. Or something.
Thanks from Daws77
RNG is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:29 PM   #18
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Anyone who disagrees with Daws77 is a "nutjob". Now that's classic reasoning

There is plenty of credible evidence that "the Jews" control the mass media, in fact they proudly admit it.
False you can disagree all you want . Not having credible evidence to back up your nuttjobbery is not my problem.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:28 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
When did America experience a nuclear war? And, we were trying to "put the genie back in the bottle" until very recent times! Is collective insanity so great today that people don't worry or don't think that there are thousands of warheads out there that could light up and annihilate life on Earth at any moment?
...Both sides don't have to be bombed, imo...I believe it's the elephant in every room across the planet...
Thanks from right to left
Polari is offline  
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:52 PM   #20
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
There are those who believe it never happened .
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
fair, nations, nuclear, weapons



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iran and Nuclear Weapons Raconteur Current Events 5 November 1st, 2014 01:45 AM
It's time to rid world of nuclear weapons, Obama says CNN Current Events 2 July 16th, 2008 07:48 PM
Iran halted nuclear weapons work in '03 cygonaut Political Talk 11 December 11th, 2007 10:11 AM
Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space intangible child Warfare 0 December 27th, 2006 10:42 AM
Nuclear Weapons Presentation hevusa Political Talk 25 July 9th, 2005 09:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.