Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree31Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:26 AM   #1
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Georgia 6th Special Election

One Democrat, Jon Ossoff, who cannot even vote for himself, versus a passel of Republicans. The possibility that Ossoff can win 50% is sending the MSM, and blogs, into orbit. No one gets 50% there will be a runoff June 20th.

Massive amounts of outside money have flowed to Ossoff, who, as I said, can't vote for himself. And in a Q&A today sounded like a total phony.

The MSM has the anti-Trump stories written, they had them for Kansas' 4th, and are waiting eagerly to use them.


Thanks from Jimmyb, Twisted Sister and Toefoot

Last edited by excalibur; April 18th, 2017 at 11:28 AM.
excalibur is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:49 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
One Democrat, Jon Ossoff, who cannot even vote for himself, versus a passel of Republicans. The possibility that Ossoff can win 50% is sending the MSM, and blogs, into orbit. No one gets 50% there will be a runoff June 20th.

Massive amounts of outside money have flowed to Ossoff, who, as I said, can't vote for himself. And in a Q&A today sounded like a total phony.

The MSM has the anti-Trump stories written, they had them for Kansas' 4th, and are waiting eagerly to use them.


The State Capitol building of Georgia is called the Gold Dome and has real gold on top but only gold found in Georgia. Most people do not know that gold is in Georgia. Dahlonega was the second gold mint in the US and only after the Charlotte Mint in North Carolina. Via Rica river is in Georgia but I have yet to pan for gold in it but did pan for gold in the American River in California. Some claim that there is gold under the glacial overburden in Ohio but it would be two thousand feet down.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 12:18 PM   #3
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
One Democrat, Jon Ossoff, who cannot even vote for himself, versus a passel of Republicans. The possibility that Ossoff can win 50% is sending the MSM, and blogs, into orbit. No one gets 50% there will be a runoff June 20th.

Massive amounts of outside money have flowed to Ossoff, who, as I said, can't vote for himself. And in a Q&A today sounded like a total phony.

The MSM has the anti-Trump stories written, they had them for Kansas' 4th, and are waiting eagerly to use them.


what happens when you're wrong.?
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:00 AM   #4
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
what happens when you're wrong.?
Well, it goes to a run off now. There will not be 5 or was it 6 Republicans on the ballot to split the vote this time. Nice try, looks like another fail campaign for the Democrats. But hey, you can do the "morale" victory speech
Thanks from Toefoot
coke is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:50 AM   #5
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Well, it goes to a run off now. There will not be 5 or was it 6 Republicans on the ballot to split the vote this time. Nice try, looks like another fail campaign for the Democrats. But hey, you can do the "morale" victory speech
The laugh is on you.
It seems to be signaling a change in the mood of the nation.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:52 AM   #6
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
The laugh is on you.
It seems to be signaling a change in the mood of the nation.
Yeah...a morale victory
coke is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:54 AM   #7
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Yeah...a morale victory
If that helps you rationalize the bullshit ..have at it.
A runoff means a second bite at the apple.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:34 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
what happens when you're wrong.?
He wasn't wrong. The Democrat did not win 50% of the vote even with $millions of dollars from the Hollywood crowd. With a two candidate runoff, the chances of the Democrats winning this seat are pretty much zero.
caconservative is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:37 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
The laugh is on you.
It seems to be signaling a change in the mood of the nation.
The only thing it signals is wishful thinking by the Democrats.
caconservative is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:54 AM   #10
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
He wasn't wrong. The Democrat did not win 50% of the vote even with $millions of dollars from the Hollywood crowd. With a two candidate runoff, the chances of the Democrats winning this seat are pretty much zero.
A stopped clock is right twice a day.
The rest is your typical ass chatter.

As usual you make a bullshit statment .
Any proof that Hollywood types support the election?
I'll wait.

Last edited by Daws77; April 19th, 2017 at 09:56 AM.
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
6th, election, georgia, special



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IG Investigating Obama Admin Cyber Attacks On Georgia Election System excalibur Current Events 0 January 26th, 2017 11:05 AM
Special election called in NC due to gerrymandered districts RNG Current Events 16 December 1st, 2016 01:34 PM
Anyone see the UT/Georgia game?? kbear Sports 0 October 1st, 2016 05:00 PM
Statement by the President on the Special Election for the U.S. Senate in Massachuset The White House The White House 0 June 26th, 2013 10:20 AM
Republicans Win Special Election excalibur Current Events 50 May 8th, 2013 03:04 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.