Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree92Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2017, 06:06 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
its nice to try and negotiate first, if you can. i hope you agree.



neither do i. neither does anyone.

has anyone, ever, suggested doing that?

anyone?

anywhere?

has anyone on this forum said "we should kill all people who are (insert religion)"

anyone, anywhere, said anything like that?

well, actually yes. this has been said, or at least something very similar.

but i will leave it to you to try and guess who said this, and where it is recorded.


but you, master hollywood, are so brilliant, you should be able to work it out.

there is one place where it explicitly says that people should be killed if they are not of a particular religion, or given the chance to convert, but killed if they do not.

can you work it out? who might have said its righteous to kill in the name of your religion, to kill others because they do not share your religion?

i will give you a hint: the answer is on this very thread of this forum.
Don't give the slightest f.lying fuck. Like the vast majority of Christians and Jews The vast majority of Muslims ALSO just fucking ignore most of the blatant dumbfuckery in their Holy Book.

And it's Hollywood NOT hollywood.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:18 PM   #22
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
FBI Investigating Radical Terrorists in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak


Thanks from Twisted Sister
excalibur is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 08:57 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Don't give the slightest f.lying fuck. Like the vast majority of Christians and Jews The vast majority of Muslims ALSO just fucking ignore most of the blatant dumbfuckery in their Holy Book.

And it's Hollywood NOT hollywood.
you idiot, they dont ignore the dumbfuckery at all, they are unaware it is there. they actually think the quran says nice things. thats why they can say "islam is a religion of peace" with a straight face, because they actually believe it.

there are dozens of nations on this world today where, if you were to say what you posted here out loud, you would be arrested for blasphemy and face the death penalty. or at least a public flogging.

thats reality today.

because there are lots of places where the "blatant dumbfuckery" of islam is actually enforced, why else do you think the middle east is such a shit hole? and there is an active, explicit push to bring that barbarity to your neighborhood.
hot dragon is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,104
Some food for thought

Pranksters read verses from a Bible disguised as the Qur'an to prove a point - Trending - CBC News
Thanks from RNG and Hollywood
BubbaJones is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,215
yeah, there was a guy a few weeks ago who was caught shooting strangers while shouting "jesus is great!". and all those christian suicide bombers constantly targeting civilians. who can forget all those dozens of countries where blaspheming against jesus, or drawing his picture, or converting out of christianity are crimes punished by death. and all of this done because jesus explicitly orders it.

its all bullshit.

the only points these 'pranksters' demonstrate is that they dont understand either the bible or the quran, and they are clueless about the issue of context.
hot dragon is offline  
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:52 PM   #26
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
yeah, there was a guy a few weeks ago who was caught shooting strangers while shouting "jesus is great!". and all those christian suicide bombers constantly targeting civilians. who can forget all those dozens of countries where blaspheming against jesus, or drawing his picture, or converting out of christianity are crimes punished by death. and all of this done because jesus explicitly orders it.

its all bullshit.

the only points these 'pranksters' demonstrate is that they dont understand either the bible or the quran, and they are clueless about the issue of context.
Fucking regressive left
coke is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:54 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,472
Police Chief Dyer said this was not a terrorist attack but a racist attack targeting white people. He only shot white people and when he came across latinos did not shoot them. He used a 9mm pistol and also had two rifles even though he is a felon convicted of distributing cocaine. His brother said he is friendly and intelligent. He is now acting crazy and says he hears voices and the first psychiatrist who interviewed him said he has psychosis. I smell an insanity plea.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:38 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
RNG, another Prog who loves Mohammedans.



It is amazing how Progs have warmly embraced the political system of Mohammedanism. Kindred spirits.




Why do you post such ignorant statements? Nobody is embracing 'the political system of Mohammedism'. The "Progs" embrace the 1st Amendment. Aren't you and your buddies the ones who are always extolling, explaining, lauding the Constitution? The brilliance of the framers? Yet, when an American chooses to follow Islam, he/she is automatically a terrorist? a murderer?
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is online now  
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:52 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
If only that made sense...?
Fine. Explain exactly what about that statement does not make sense to you. I promise to use very small words and type slowly.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 05:03 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
you idiot, they dont ignore the dumbfuckery at all, they are unaware it is there. they actually think the quran says nice things. thats why they can say "islam is a religion of peace" with a straight face, because they actually believe it.

there are dozens of nations on this world today where, if you were to say what you posted here out loud, you would be arrested for blasphemy and face the death penalty. or at least a public flogging.

thats reality today.

because there are lots of places where the "blatant dumbfuckery" of islam is actually enforced, why else do you think the middle east is such a shit hole? and there is an active, explicit push to bring that barbarity to your neighborhood.

Oh, NOW you have gone from from suggesting the terrorist are only devoted followers of Islam following the dictates of their religion to they are just simple uneducated farmers and herders completely unaware of what their Holy Book says. Make up your mind genius.
Well, I don't live in any of those countries, now do I kid?

Watch your fucking mouth.


There are approx. 1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world. If you think the majorly of them are terrorists then you are far more stupid than even I could have ever suspected or even imagined.
Thanks from RNG and Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
akbar, allahu, fresno, murderer, shouting



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SHOUTING Match on Hannity over Benghazi Cover-up: Who They Trying to Protect? Truth Detector Current Events 1 May 31st, 2013 07:52 AM
Heroic Ending to Child Abduction in Fresno leighredf Crime and Punishment 11 October 11th, 2010 02:35 PM
Fort Hood Shooter yelled "Allahu Akbar" before he shot... tadpole256 Warfare 11 November 7th, 2009 04:29 AM
Big Brother is Shouting at you Lucidthots Warfare 67 October 4th, 2006 05:01 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.