Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree92Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:20 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
There can never be too much fucking.
Well? You have even a semi-lucid or what?
Both my grandsons are in elementary school, one in NW Mississippi and the other in Florida. Neither has mentioned "white privilege classes."
There is something seriously fucking wrong with you.

In case you didn't notice is snowflake, YOU are the one fucking crying victim.
So, do you own it?
Toefoot is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:25 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
So, do you own it?
You didn't understand a fucking word i said, do you?
Do I "own" specifically what and how do you define "own?"
What are you, 12?
Hollywood is online now  
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:43 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You didn't understand a fucking word i said, do you?
Do I "own" specifically what and how do you define "own?"
What are you, 12?
Shhh, just relax and enjoy the wine. When you get tense it makes things messy.

Do you own the failed policy of identity politics, teaching that whites have privilege and letting government pick winners and losers based on skin color and a circus of other programs geared for the minority. Such a hotbed of hate.

This outstanding gentlemen learned to hate whites from someplace and I have a wonderful feeling that it started in school and the Muslim thingy sent it over the cliff.

Did you get a chance to see his rap video? Youtube it. Wonderful story about white devil......think it is a love song with a happy ending.
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
Toefoot is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:44 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Why do you post such ignorant statements? Nobody is embracing 'the political system of Mohammedism'. The "Progs" embrace the 1st Amendment. Aren't you and your buddies the ones who are always extolling, explaining, lauding the Constitution? The brilliance of the framers? Yet, when an American chooses to follow Islam, he/she is automatically a terrorist? a murderer?
I don't recall anyone saying that?
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:10 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Why do you post such ignorant statements? Nobody is embracing 'the political system of Mohammedism'. The "Progs" embrace the 1st Amendment. Aren't you and your buddies the ones who are always extolling, explaining, lauding the Constitution? The brilliance of the framers? Yet, when an American chooses to follow Islam, he/she is automatically a terrorist? a murderer?
Progs have demonstrated the hatred of 1A unless it supports the ideology. In the last 1.5 years progressive youts have shut down 1A on many public Universities and colleges.

I also find it peculiar for progressives to import Muslims and want to change them with western ideas. Western ideas that go against religious Islamic teachings.

Wonder who will win?
Thanks from caconservative, Sabcat and Sensible
Toefoot is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:18 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Shhh, just relax and enjoy the wine. When you get tense it makes things messy.

Do you own the failed policy of identity politics, teaching that whites have privilege and letting government pick winners and losers based on skin color and a circus of other programs geared for the minority. Such a hotbed of hate.

This outstanding gentlemen learned to hate whites from someplace and I have a wonderful feeling that it started in school and the Muslim thingy sent it over the cliff.

Did you get a chance to see his rap video? Youtube it. Wonderful story about white devil......think it is a love song with a happy ending.
Do....you....understand....English???
Did you understand the questions I posed or did you not?
I do not refer to YouTube videos of rap music for my political news.
Are you "slow" or what?
Your post consists of little more than idiotic, unrelated RW political memes and bumper-sticker talk designed to appeal to idiots.
Dismissed as such.
Hollywood is online now  
Old April 19th, 2017, 10:19 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I don't recall anyone saying that?
You don't? then perhaps you should read the posts on this thread more carefully. *shrug*
Hollywood is online now  
Old April 19th, 2017, 11:28 AM   #58
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
They should have shot the goat humper on the spot period. Got a problem with that thought don't care!
Sensible is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 01:43 PM   #59
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Not only a racist but a Muslim and all the strict gun laws in CA did not save 3 people. Our government womb did not protect us.
I seem to remember 9 black people in a Charleston church that didn't do so well either. But their killer wasn't a Muslim or brown so they don't count.
RNG is offline  
Old April 19th, 2017, 02:31 PM   #60
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I seem to remember 9 black people in a Charleston church that didn't do so well either. But their killer wasn't a Muslim or brown so they don't count.
Yet, I dont recall people defending the murdering prick either. But, as you said he was not a Muslim. As you can see, if someone even hints at it being a Muslim that was the killer, we get threads an threads of the regressive left defending the killer, then denouncing the regressive left exists.
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
coke is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
akbar, allahu, fresno, murderer, shouting



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SHOUTING Match on Hannity over Benghazi Cover-up: Who They Trying to Protect? Truth Detector Current Events 1 May 31st, 2013 08:52 AM
Heroic Ending to Child Abduction in Fresno leighredf Crime and Punishment 11 October 11th, 2010 03:35 PM
Fort Hood Shooter yelled "Allahu Akbar" before he shot... tadpole256 Warfare 11 November 7th, 2009 05:29 AM
Big Brother is Shouting at you Lucidthots Warfare 67 October 4th, 2006 06:01 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.