Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree309Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:50 AM   #121
Banned
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
I knew that would be your answer, one is the killing of innocence, one is taking a life for a life, totally supported by the Bible, schools out sweetie you lose this one badly.
So, the 6th Commandment means "murder" and NOT "killing"?

The killing of a convicted criminal sentenced LEGALLY to death is NOT murder because the killing is in compliance with existing law.

Abortion in this country is NOT murder because even if it IS killing it is in accordance with existing law.

The Bible very well FOR SOME determine what is moral or ethical but it does NOT supersede our SECULAR laws.
Thanks from GhostRider and Daws77
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:51 AM   #122
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Yet you who believe in science, deny the laws of Physics.
Name one law of physics I deny.

I'm going to bet right now, before you answer, that whatever law you think I'm "denying" you don't understand the law.
Thanks from GhostRider
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:54 AM   #123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Name one law of physics I deny.

I'm going to bet right now, before you answer, that whatever law you think I'm "denying" you don't understand the law.
Creation, there has to be something to cause action, and reaction.
Sensible is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:58 AM   #124
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So, the 6th Commandment means "murder" and NOT "killing"?

The killing of a convicted criminal sentenced LEGALLY to death is NOT murder because the killing is in compliance with existing law.

Abortion in this country is NOT murder because even if it IS killing it is in accordance with existing law.

The Bible very well FOR SOME determine what is moral or ethical but it does NOT supersede our SECULAR laws.
The taking of a child from the womb is murder, nothing you say will change that period, man's law will say what the men in robes say, that doesn't change anything either. To be for the killing of a child in the womb makes you worse than worm slime.
Sensible is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:59 AM   #125
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,415
Just so no one says I am running, lunch is over i will destroy your logic later, have a nice day

By the way Ghostie I am waiting
Sensible is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:06 AM   #126
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of liberal hippies
Posts: 38,895
The US death penalty is based on the Bible.
Thanks from Sensible
Jimmyb is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:20 AM   #127
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
List the parts of the Catechism and tell of there importance in being a Christian.
Do you not understand the definition I supplied you with? Catechism is the STUDY of the Christian religion.
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:20 AM   #128
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
I knew that would be your answer, one is the killing of innocence, one is taking a life for a life, totally supported by the Bible, schools out sweetie you lose this one badly.
Well the bible supports killing your children when they misbehave. How many of yours did you kill?
Thanks from GhostRider and Daws77
RNG is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:22 AM   #129
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Yet you who believe in science, deny the laws of Physics.
With your amazing education, you are going to have to expound on that post. What laws of physics does Nwolfe deny?
Thanks from GhostRider
RNG is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:23 AM   #130
Banned
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
The taking of a child from the womb is murder, nothing you say will change that period, man's law will say what the men in robes say, that doesn't change anything either. To be for the killing of a child in the womb makes you worse than worm slime.
You didn't read my post, did you?
What don't you understand about it?
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
atheist, bad, christians



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If I were an atheist urbrother Religion 1 October 23rd, 2016 05:33 PM
Why I am an atheist Nwolfe35 Atheism 112 August 18th, 2014 12:25 PM
God is an Atheist tadpole256 Atheism 13 August 9th, 2010 01:35 PM
Atheist Watch :: Atheist Billboard Removed tadpole256 Atheism 3 February 22nd, 2009 04:53 PM
Thank God I'm an Atheist tadpole256 Atheism 10 December 21st, 2008 03:23 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.