Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree45Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM   #31
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Have US&allies begin an operation to "liberate" your country...have to flee jihadi death squads hired and trained as "liberators"...flee with your family to a refugee camp in Jordan, Lebanon or Turkey and wait for a chance to get out and move to some calm, peaceful and prosperous country in Europe (incl. the ones making arms to destroy your country (like Sweden)...have suspicious and hostile natives in your new home judge you by the bad stuff some others who've also fled have done...and see how the shoe fits on the other foot!

Attachment 1000
So you are saying that because our government goes into a war w/o the consent of the people and then starts bringing the very people that they have been bombing for the past fifteen plus years back w/ them again against the consent of the people. Pays for their airfare, room and board w/ taxpayer dollars we should be fine when they blow shit up, kill and rape people.

What kind of crazy logic is that.

Your uncle robbed my grandma so I get to fuck your children.

Is that about it.

Canadians.
Thanks from Scrollforward and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 10:48 PM   #32
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
All the way back in the 14th century a couple of priests wrote a book in which that they claimed that since women couldn't control their monthly cycles, they couldn't control their "sexuality".

As a result all that "uncontrolled sexuality" was just floating around in the air, any man that wasn't "close enough to God" may be unable to resist his more base urges. He might HAVE to stop off at the whore house. He might HAVE to RAPE a woman. If he did it was HER FAULT.

To this day we vilify the victims of rape. WHAT was she wearing ?? WHERE was she ? HOW much did she have to drink ?? How MANY partners has she had ??

The TRUTH is, western society really isn't that much better !!!
I get so fed up with rightwing misogynists using the See, Muslims Are Worse Than We Are defense!

In Canada last year, we had a minor celebrity - Jian Ghomeshi (host of a popular radio show- Q) walked away scott free from a trial dealing with his rape and aggravated sexual assault charges, after most of the testimonies by female complainants were ruled "inadmissible" and the ones that did testify were put on trial and questioned about their "judgment."

Even in this day and age, a defendant armed with high price lawyers and a questionable judge can still get away with rape and sexual assaults because the prevailing, unstated assumption is about what those 14th century priests put in writing: "if I get aroused and my cock goes up, it's your fault!" You were asking for it...you were dressed like a slut...you shouldn't have invited me in" etc.
right to left is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 10:57 PM   #33
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
So you are saying that because our government goes into a war w/o the consent of the people and then starts bringing the very people that they have been bombing for the past fifteen plus years back w/ them again against the consent of the people. Pays for their airfare, room and board w/ taxpayer dollars we should be fine when they blow shit up, kill and rape people.

What kind of crazy logic is that.

Your uncle robbed my grandma so I get to fuck your children.

Is that about it.

Canadians.
No, that's not about it...and how many refugees has your country taken in anyway? The US should be taking most of the refugees, since these wars are American opportunism.

I'm saying you can't expect everyone coming in from a warzone to be normal and able to become a model citizen. So, I see a downside to refugee policies also/I just don't agree with blaming refugees for doing what they have no choice about. It's either flee or die, if some armed bandits are on the loose killing everyone who's a member of a targeted group.

When it comes to taking in and assimilating refugees, Canada has done a much better job of it than likely any of these European countries have. And that's because we don't create immigrant ghettos where they're all supposed to live and stay away from the natives! The notion of European liberalism is mostly a lie they keep telling themselves to believe in!
right to left is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:41 AM   #34
Banned
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Yeah..the regressive left strikes again
Ok, that was a completely illogical and nonsensical comment. Please explain it, I need a good laugh this morning.

And yes kid, I've already looked in the mirror to shave this morning. Now, please proceed.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:43 AM   #35
Banned
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yup and a few thousand years before that, when we were monkeys we tossed our shit at each other and lived in trees.

What is your point? That we should go to the jungle, grab a bunch of monkeys, let them loose in the city and pretend that it is us who is being uncivilized for not accepting their animalistic ways?
"A few THOUSAND years before that........?" PLEASE tell me your joking.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:43 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yup and a few thousand years before that, when we were monkeys we tossed our shit at each other and lived in trees.

What is your point? That we should go to the jungle, grab a bunch of monkeys, let them loose in the city and pretend that it is us who is being uncivilized for not accepting their animalistic ways?

Now come on, you're smarter than that. I was in no way defending sexual assault. Commit the crime, do the time. I was merely pointing out that the thought processes that leads those men to commit such crimes are just as prevalent in western society. We just seem to fear the punishment more than they do. It was instilled in western society centuries ago. The ancient Catholic church basically gave men a free pass on sexual assault. Those attitudes are still here and won't be going away any time soon.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:51 AM   #37
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Now come on, you're smarter than that. I was in no way defending sexual assault. Commit the crime, do the time. I was merely pointing out that the thought processes that leads those men to commit such crimes are just as prevalent in western society. We just seem to fear the punishment more than they do. It was instilled in western society centuries ago. The ancient Catholic church basically gave men a free pass on sexual assault. Those attitudes are still here and won't be going away any time soon.
Bull shit. Complete and total bullshit. First off, you are in fact defending Islamic rape culture by saying look what the Christians did xxxxx years ago. That is as pathetic as it can get. Then, you are saying that all men are rapists. That is what you are saying. Only the law keeps us from raping Women. Fuck you. Fuck you very much on that. No, you are speaking for your self and your self only. Now, if your going to go down the feminist fuck hole of logic. Then, yep were all rapists. Because you have stare rape, you have verbal rape you have regret rape. All of that is rape in the feminist world..Of course its all fuckery as well.
Thanks from guy39 and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:16 AM   #38
Banned
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Bull shit. Complete and total bullshit. First off, you are in fact defending Islamic rape culture by saying look what the Christians did xxxxx years ago. That is as pathetic as it can get. Then, you are saying that all men are rapists. That is what you are saying. Only the law keeps us from raping Women. Fuck you. Fuck you very much on that. No, you are speaking for your self and your self only. Now, if your going to go down the feminist fuck hole of logic. Then, yep were all rapists. Because you have stare rape, you have verbal rape you have regret rape. All of that is rape in the feminist world..Of course its all fuckery as well.
You better look up the definition of "defend."
You boys need to understand that you do NOT "own" the dictionary. Things do NOT mean what you SAY they mean in order to further your political agenda.
Some bullshit does NOT cease being bullshit if you repeat it a certain number of times.
Further, you do NOT TELL people what they are really saying.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:16 AM   #39
Banned
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Now come on, you're smarter than that. I was in no way defending sexual assault. Commit the crime, do the time. I was merely pointing out that the thought processes that leads those men to commit such crimes are just as prevalent in western society. We just seem to fear the punishment more than they do. It was instilled in western society centuries ago. The ancient Catholic church basically gave men a free pass on sexual assault. Those attitudes are still here and won't be going away any time soon.
No, he really is not smarter than that. Seriously, this is the best he can do.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:20 AM   #40
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
...We have been exporting a fate worse than extremist muslims for 40 years...Fast food...
Last night I was watching Vice on HBO ,
Middle East countries eat more American fast food than we do.
Could it be our secret weapon ?
Daws77 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
atheists, demand, form, gangs, rape, sanctuary



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retaliation Attacks in Cologne as 'Hooligan' Gangs Launch Foreigner 'Manhunt' imaginethat Current Events 18 January 18th, 2016 08:30 AM
MS-13, Violent Street Gangs Recruiting Newly Arrived Illegal Youth BigLibSB Current Events 7 July 31st, 2015 11:32 AM
Watch Rival Gangs Work Together LongWinded Current Events 2 May 1st, 2015 12:16 PM
Rape victim beats pedophile priest, rape victim now on trial skrekk Current Events 9 June 20th, 2012 01:42 PM
US admits Arming Mexican Gangs w/ 30,000 FIREARMS! Dude111 Current Events 4 August 2nd, 2011 10:41 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.