Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree12Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:27 AM   #11
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,486
Cannibalism is legal.
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:29 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I was listening to a lecture on the digital universe and they were talking about cloaking. The jist of it was that everything that we see is just the translation of digital signals in our brain. So say the Clintons have the ability to trick the translation. They do not actually change their appearance. It is an interesting theory.


Goddamn lizard people.
The brains of science say we live in a two dimensional Universe. Perhaps using holograms but at least they don't say we live in a one dimensional Universe. Here is one thing that I think they got wrong. They say that a rotating black hole is spherical. Did they forget about centrifugal force? A rotating black hole should look like a spinning children's top that precesses like a gyroscope.

House cat's are bad enough because I own one. Why would anyone keep man eating lizards for pets?
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:32 PM   #13
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Cannibalism is legal.
Isn't that how Hillary caught Kuru?
Thanks from Sabcat and Twisted Sister
Santa is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:56 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
Isn't that how Hillary caught Kuru?
I quit my job in hot lanta (Atlanta) and moved back to cold Ohio. To each his own.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:58 PM   #15
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I quit my job in hot lanta (Atlanta) and moved back to cold Ohio. To each his own.
I was stationed at Ft. Mc in Atlanta, even my knees sweat.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Santa is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:10 PM   #16
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
I was stationed at Ft. Mc in Atlanta, even my knees sweat.
I lived in Atlanta as a kid I remember the asphalt getting gooey in the summer and never being dry.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:13 PM   #17
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
I lived in Atlanta as a kid I remember the asphalt getting gooey in the summer and never being dry.
I detest Humidity.
Thanks from eldorado67
Santa is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:13 PM   #18
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
The brains of science say we live in a two dimensional Universe. Perhaps using holograms but at least they don't say we live in a one dimensional Universe. Here is one thing that I think they got wrong. They say that a rotating black hole is spherical. Did they forget about centrifugal force? A rotating black hole should look like a spinning children's top that precesses like a gyroscope.

House cat's are bad enough because I own one. Why would anyone keep man eating lizards for pets?
The difference is a top spins with outward force .
A black hole spins with inward force like a whirlpool.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:14 PM   #19
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
I detest Humidity.
The never go to Hawaii.
Daws77 is offline  
Old April 21st, 2017, 01:18 PM   #20
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daws77 View Post
The never go to Hawaii.
I love the Pacific. It helps make up for the humidity. The Gulf I find disgusting.
Thanks from Daws77
Santa is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
ate, died, lizards, man



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gen. Hal Moore died yesterday. GhostRider Current Events 3 February 14th, 2017 10:40 AM
NBC: Sargent Shriver has died msnbc.com Current Events 1 January 18th, 2011 02:24 PM
He died in 1273 intangible child Religion 0 June 9th, 2010 10:24 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.