Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree28Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:11 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Army Vet takes on Texas schools for "shaming" students

Army vet takes on schools shaming students in lunch line | 12NEWS.com

Three cheers for this retired Army gunship pilot. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior from ANY school. Figures this would happen in Texass.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
GhostRider is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:25 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Army vet takes on schools shaming students in lunch line | 12NEWS.com

Three cheers for this retired Army gunship pilot. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior from ANY school. Figures this would happen in Texass.
I wish you had wrote more about this developing story. How were the students shammed and for what?
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:44 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I wish you had wrote more about this developing story. How were the students shammed and for what?
Read the fucking link.
Thanks from Twisted Sister and GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Read the fucking link.
I would have read the fucking link but none was given on the post that I answered. Settle down gramps for it will get worse before it gets better.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Read the fucking link.
Did you read it? When the 4 year old couldn't pay they threw her food away in front of her, and the other kids of course.
That seems so fucking callous I find it kinda' heard to believe.
Thanks from Twisted Sister

Last edited by Hollywood; April 26th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:08 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I would have read the fucking link but none was given on the post that I answered. Settle down gramps for it will get worse before it gets better.
Put your cursor on the line that starts "Army vet takes on schools......"
Thanks from Twisted Sister and GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I would have read the fucking link but none was given on the post that I answered. Settle down gramps for it will get worse before it gets better.
Wait a minute..."gramps?"
If you were aboard a destroyer lobbing 5" shells at NVA position during Vietnam you HAVE to be about the same age as me. I'll be 68 in July. and yeah, I have three grand-children..
Thanks from GhostRider
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:14 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Put your cursor on the line that starts "Army vet takes on schools......"
I just did and the link is still no go. A student slammed his tray of food on the floor and a retired Army vet got involved? Unworthy of national or local news.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:19 PM   #9
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Did you read it? When the 4 year old couldn't pay they threw her food away in front of her, and the other kids of course.
That seems so fucking callous I find it kinda' heard to believe.
Some of his links when he 1st got here were a bit suspect. I haven't clicked on any since.


That happened a few times at one of my kids elementary schools. I believe that is what they are told to do. There are some fucked up stuff going on w/ in the school food program.

At one of my kids schools the offer breakfast but you cannot select just one thing you have to take a full meal.

For example. They offer cereal and milk, bagels cream cheese or jelly, fruit and juice.

You cannot grab a bagel and a glass of juice you must also take the cream cheese/jelly and the juice. You cannot have the milk w/o the cereal. They say that lots and lots of food is wasted because of this.


Lunch is the same way.
Thanks from Hollywood and Twisted Sister
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:37 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Some of his links when he 1st got here were a bit suspect. I haven't clicked on any since.


That happened a few times at one of my kids elementary schools. I believe that is what they are told to do. There are some fucked up stuff going on w/ in the school food program.

At one of my kids schools the offer breakfast but you cannot select just one thing you have to take a full meal.

For example. They offer cereal and milk, bagels cream cheese or jelly, fruit and juice.

You cannot grab a bagel and a glass of juice you must also take the cream cheese/jelly and the juice. You cannot have the milk w/o the cereal. They say that lots and lots of food is wasted because of this.


Lunch is the same way.
I was in Kindergarten when four years old for one half of a school day and we did not get lunch. When climbing the steps we were offered either chocolate or white milk which cost 2 cents apiece. No two pennies and no milk.
Thanks from Sabcat
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
army, schools, shaming, students, takes, texas, vet



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gun Sales Surge In Switzerland - Army Chief Warns "Arm Yourselves" excalibur Current Events 17 January 2nd, 2016 11:34 AM
"The Rich Suffered More": The Worst Of Fox News' Poor-Shaming LongWinded Current Events 23 May 16th, 2015 08:51 PM
120k is "crushing debt", students? segluary Education 12 May 6th, 2014 03:09 PM
Obama's "Private Army"..... Medicine Man Current Events 0 October 17th, 2013 06:47 PM
Shaming "conservatives" Medicine Man Current Events 21 August 28th, 2013 08:38 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.