Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Current Events (http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/)
-   -   Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conferenc (http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/60603-donald-trump-has-dangerous-mental-illness-say-psychiatry-experts-yale-conferenc.html)

katsung47 April 27th, 2017 12:44 PM

Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conferenc
 
Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference
Mental health experts say President is 'paranoid and delusional'

May Bulman 4/21/2017

Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University

Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.

Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference | The Independent

Santa April 27th, 2017 12:46 PM

Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say...a few people whom have never examined him personally.

Twisted Sister April 27th, 2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa (Post 1063259)
Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say...a few people whom have never examined him personally.

Yale is Bill Clinton's alma mater, freaking Ivy League schools.

Clara007 April 27th, 2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katsung47 (Post 1063258)
Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference
Mental health experts say President is 'paranoid and delusional'

May Bulman 4/21/2017

Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University

Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.

Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference | The Independent



There many many articles written about this. Truer words were never written or spoken. The man is a psycho.

Santa April 27th, 2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clara007 (Post 1063360)
There many many articles written about this. Truer words were never written or spoken. The man is a psycho.

You received your training from where, and you've sat down with him one on one?

Twisted Sister April 27th, 2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa (Post 1063361)
You received your training from where, and you've sat down with him one on one?

Clara graduated college but never revealed which college. Her home state is Arizona and vacations in Colorado. I hope she is not concealing her alma mater.

Bentley April 27th, 2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa (Post 1063361)
You received your training from where, and you've sat down with him one on one?


No, but she loves her some GhostRider.

hot dragon April 27th, 2017 04:47 PM

trump is not mentally ill.

its very hard to objectively define mental illness. it is however possible to say when someone is mentally well. the language typically used today is that someone is well if they have the capacity to maintain meaningful social and occupational function. that is, they are able to hold relationships together, form and keep friends, and able to do stuff, maybe work, study, parent, housework, do something. a century ago freud expressed the same idea in that a person is well if they are able to love and to work. every form of mental illness leads its sufferers to lose their social and occupational function.

trump is therefore not mentally ill. he is clearly able to maintain social contacts and clearly able to maintain occupational function.

psychiatrists should know this. those who dont are not making a case based on their professional background, they are making a case based on their emotional need. this is just another bunch of sore losers who are pissed that trump won and are trying to justify being bitter and vindictive. that they are psychiatrist does not make it more believable, it just makes it embarrassing.

dusty April 27th, 2017 04:48 PM

well if building a wall on us land and
making mexico pay for it is not delusional I don't know what is

hot dragon April 27th, 2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

liar....narcissist.....paranoid...... delusional.......grandiose thinking

Dr Gartner started an online petition earlier this year on calling for Mr Trump to be removed from office, which claims that he is “psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President”
right. so a bunch of professors say we should overturn the result of a free and fair election in one of the worlds most stable democracies, based on their assessment from watching someone on tv, who they have never met.

THAT is delusional. THAT is narcissism. THAT is grandiose.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.