Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:31 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
And?
*sigh* you do whatever you want.
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:32 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Calm down, I never suggested that you did.
Then what is your point besides sucking oxygen?
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:32 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 694
Period
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Then what is your point besides sucking oxygen?
The point is that if you think I am doing something that violates the rules of this forum you can report it to the mods.
The mods will look at the post and if they agree with you I will most likely get a PM from a mod saying something like "Hollywood knock that shit off or you'll get a TB."
If they do not agree with you they will simply ignore your report.

Now, if you don't want to report it that is your choice. You can bitch and moan about what you think I'm doing and do your best to start an endless pissing contest between us if you want.
You want to be a snot, that's up to you. I'll play along until such time as I get bored with it. *shrug*
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:42 AM   #25
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
HW was trolling several threads this morning in typical fashion and derailing. Normally this does not bother me because it is what it is.

Today, HW gets no slack. He gets what he gives....is this OK with you or should I send a PM requesting permission from you prior to pissing in his pureed oatmeal?
Sure, next time you wanna be a badass PM me and I'll let you know if it's ok.
Santa is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:46 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
Sure, next time you wanna be a badass PM me and I'll let you know if it's ok.
No problem.
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:07 PM   #27
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
*sigh* you do whatever you want.
He's decided to badger me in PM's.
Thanks from Toefoot
Santa is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:12 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
He's decided to badger me in PM's.
Badger?
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 01:41 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
The point is that if you think I am doing something that violates the rules of this forum you can report it to the mods.
The mods will look at the post and if they agree with you I will most likely get a PM from a mod saying something like "Hollywood knock that shit off or you'll get a TB."
If they do not agree with you they will simply ignore your report.

Now, if you don't want to report it that is your choice. You can bitch and moan about what you think I'm doing and do your best to start an endless pissing contest between us if you want.
You want to be a snot, that's up to you. I'll play along until such time as I get bored with it. *shrug*
Rules/No Rules who cares. Stop fucking up/trolling threads.
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 11th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Rules/No Rules who cares. Stop fucking up/trolling threads.
Listen. So long as it does not violate a posted rule here, and I am not requested by a mod to cease and desist doing it, I will post as I damned well please.
If you, or others consider any of my posts "trolling" that is simply not my problem.
Hope that makes my position clear enough.
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
country, deadliest, mexico, ranked, world



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The world's deadliest animal isn't a shark or even a human pensacola_niceman Healthcare 34 March 2nd, 2016 07:59 PM
What country has invaded the most countries of the world? Enigma Political Talk 26 January 10th, 2014 03:30 AM
How America Became a Third World Country (2013-2023) Mrs. CJ Parker Current Events 49 May 30th, 2013 10:02 PM
What Queen represent there country best to the World Sven Political Talk 1 April 23rd, 2013 09:52 PM
A third world country not the super-power!!! How Sarcastic!!! Adam&Steve Gay and Lesbian Rights 16 February 12th, 2007 06:15 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.