Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree24Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:33 PM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North
Posts: 236
McMaster Calls Out WaPo Fake News

So the fake news outlet, the WaPo, who ran several fake news stories this past week or so, that Comey had asked for more money, and that AsstAG Rosenstein had threatened to resign, has pulled another one out of their a$$.

McMaster, who was present at the meeting, called them out, and several others at the meeting also state it never happened.

The cabal that is the MSM / fake news, in league with the Demonrats, are dragging the nation down.

And they asked Trump if he would accept the election results. Now, over six months after the election, the Demonrats still won't accept the election results. They are at war on America.
Thanks from webguy4
Baby Ray is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:36 PM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North
Posts: 236
USSecState Rex Tillerson denies the fake news.

Tillerson: Trump did not discuss 'sources, methods' in meeting with Russia's Lavrov | Reuters
Thanks from webguy4
Baby Ray is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:42 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 518
Dude, try linking a news article if you are talking about news.

Quote:
President Donald Trump's national security adviser is denying a report that claims Trump shared highly classified intelligence about Islamic State militants with a top Russian diplomat.

H.R. McMaster told reporters in a brief statement that The Washington Post report published Monday "is false" and "at no time" were intelligence sources or methods discussed during Trump's meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

The Post report says Trump revealed highly classified information about Islamic State militants to Lavrov and Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, during a meeting at the White House last week.

McMaster says: "I was in the room. it didn't happen."

McMaster says the president did not discuss details that were not already known publicly.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-of...-politics.html
Thanks from imaginethat
Salinator1 is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:47 PM   #4
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North
Posts: 236
Dude, the McMaster news is all over.
Baby Ray is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Ray View Post
So the fake news outlet, the WaPo, who ran several fake news stories this past week or so, that Comey had asked for more money, and that AsstAG Rosenstein had threatened to resign, has pulled another one out of their a$$.

McMaster, who was present at the meeting, called them out, and several others at the meeting also state it never happened.

The cabal that is the MSM / fake news, in league with the Demonrats, are dragging the nation down.

And they asked Trump if he would accept the election results. Now, over six months after the election, the Demonrats still won't accept the election results. They are at war on America.

Then you have a problem. It's already established only TASS was in the room during the meeting. McMaster and Tillerson were not there.

So much for the plausible denial.

Try again kool aid drinker.
Thanks from imaginethat
skews13 is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:51 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Ray View Post
Dude, the McMaster news is all over.
It is common courtesy and accepted forum etiquette. Not everyone has the radio on, or stay on top of news feed.
Thanks from imaginethat

Last edited by Salinator1; May 15th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Salinator1 is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:53 PM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinator1 View Post
It is common courtesy and accepted forum etiquette. No everyone has the radio on, or stay on top of news feed.

Thanks for the lecture. Frankly, the leftist morons on this site don't deserve a link. Let them look for it.
Thanks from webguy4
Baby Ray is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:55 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Then you have a problem. It's already established only TASS was in the room during the meeting. McMaster and Tillerson were not there.

So much for the plausible denial.

Try again kool aid drinker.
If TASS was the only one in the room, who are the "officials" that can read lips through walls and told WAPO?
Thanks from Baby Ray
Salinator1 is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:11 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oregon
Posts: 563
Anonymous and former "officials". Was even one even in the building??? How do they know what was said in the meeting? Did someone tape it, hide a mike in the room...just how do they know.

These constant attacks and all the air taken from the room, with the constant media coverage is done to stop any Congressional progress on an Agenda that is not coming from the darling of the Dems, Hillary, administration. One could say it is a form of blackmail...just like Dem Leader, Schumer, saying their will be no voting on a new FBI Director until their demand for a Special Prosecutor is met.
Thanks from webguy4
goodpen is offline  
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:09 PM   #10
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: North
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Then you have a problem. It's already established only TASS was in the room during the meeting. McMaster and Tillerson were not there.

So much for the plausible denial.

Try again kool aid drinker.

You are serial stupid.

Quote:

H.R. McMaster told reporters in a brief statement that The Washington Post report published Monday "is false" and "at no time" were intelligence sources or methods discussed during Trump's meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

The Post report says Trump revealed highly classified information about Islamic State militants to Lavrov and Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, during a meeting at the White House last week.

McMaster says: "I was in the room. it didn't happen."

McMaster says the president did not discuss details that were not already known publicly.

The Latest: Dem calls report on Trump, intel 'disturbing' - ABC News
Baby Ray is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
calls, fake, mcmaster, news, wapo



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump uses fox fake news for news. GhostRider Americas 0 April 3rd, 2017 09:09 AM
WaPo Rewarded for False News about Russia Threat excalibur Current Events 18 January 5th, 2017 12:13 PM
Million in CIA Funds at Work? WaPo Runs Another Fake Story on Russia Hac Read more at Sabcat Current Events 19 December 31st, 2016 08:33 PM
Fox fake news forced to retract fake voter fraud story GhostRider Americas 26 September 30th, 2016 03:52 PM
FOX news host falls for fake news story. Nwolfe35 Current Events 31 October 10th, 2013 06:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.