Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree4Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2017, 03:27 PM   #1
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
New terrorist laptop bombs may evade airport security, intel sources say

Two things to note.

First....

First on CNN


Second....

Updated 3:50 AM ET, Sat April 1, 2017

First on CNN: New terrorist laptop bombs may evade airport security, intel sources say - CNNPolitics.com

You Dem's really look stupid here.
Thanks from username
Santa is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:02 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,690
So you claim Trump is making a big stink, first denying he told the Russians something that was on CNN a month and a half ago and now admits it but makes a big deal about it being OK because, you know, he's the president and stuff. So is Trump that stupid?

Or maybe you're that stupid for thinking that's what this is about.
RNG is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:03 PM   #3
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
So you claim Trump is making a big stink, first denying he told the Russians something that was on CNN a month and a half ago and now admits it but makes a big deal about it being OK because, you know, he's the president and stuff. So is Trump that stupid?

Or maybe you're that stupid for thinking that's what this is about.
CNN, April 1st. You're an idiot. So is Trump. It's called integrity, get some.
Santa is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:20 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
CNN, April 1st. You're an idiot. So is Trump. It's called integrity, get some.
Maybe so, but RNG is NOT the POTUS, Trump is.
Now, of the two men which is in a position to do the U.S., and the world in general, the greatest harm with his stupidity?
Think it over if need be.
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:22 PM   #5
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Maybe so, but RNG is NOT the POTUS, Trump is.
Now, of the two men which is in a position to do the U.S., and the world in general, the greatest harm with his stupidity?
Think it over if need be.
No need.

Two things to note.

First....

First on CNN


Second....

Updated 3:50 AM ET, Sat April 1, 2017

First on CNN: New terrorist laptop bombs may evade airport security, intel sources say - CNNPolitics.com

You Dem's really look stupid here.
Thanks from Baby Ray
Santa is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
No need.

Two things to note.

First....

First on CNN


Second....

Updated 3:50 AM ET, Sat April 1, 2017

First on CNN: New terrorist laptop bombs may evade airport security, intel sources say - CNNPolitics.com

You Dem's really look stupid here.
You also need to learn your you saying something does not make it a fact, it's just a personal opinion. You're an anonymous guy yakking on the internet.
That's it. *shrug*

And no, typing is large letters and/or red does NOT somehow make it more relevant.
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #7
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You also need to learn your you saying something does not make it a fact, it's just a personal opinion. You're an anonymous guy yakking on the internet.
That's it. *shrug*

And no, typing is large letters and/or red does NOT somehow make it more relevant.
Fact, CNN reported it on April 1st, it does make you folks look stupid.
Santa is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #8
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
At your age I'd think you'd appreciate the large letters.
Thanks from Sabcat
Santa is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:45 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
At your age I'd think you'd appreciate the large letters.
BTW, how old are you anyway?
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:52 PM   #10
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
BTW, how old are you anyway?
You writing a book? I had to put on my Bi-Focals to read your post.
Santa is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
airport, bombs, evade, intel, laptop, security, sources, terrorist



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comey: Clinton showed classified intel to people with no security clearance excalibur Current Events 8 July 8th, 2016 02:48 PM
A Shutdown Won't Affect Airport, Border Security npr Current Events 0 February 25th, 2011 12:00 AM
Would You Pay To Avoid Long Airport Security Lines? highway80west Political Talk 3 December 11th, 2010 07:23 PM
Airport Security Should Be Profiling Arabs alias Warfare 2 November 30th, 2006 08:13 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.