Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree2Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 17th, 2017, 11:42 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,137
FBI "NOT" Investigating Death Of Seth Rich

Quote:
Updated | The FBI is not investigating the unsolved murder of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, Newsweek has learned. The bureau’s lack of involvement refutes a Fox News report that an FBI analysis of Rich’s computer showed he had transferred more than 44,000 DNC emails to a person with ties to WikiLeaks. The report cited an unnamed “federal investigator.”

The circumstances around Rich’s July 2016 murder are mysterious and have led to conspiracy theories that claim he is responsible for passing DNC emails to WikiLeaks. The conspiracy theorists have suggested that the DNC or Hillary Clinton is responsible for Rich’s death. A Fox News report on Tuesday about an alleged connection between Rich and WikiLeaks exploded in conservative media.
Another BS email conspiracy theory story put out by Fox News, killed in it's tracks.

FBI Not Probing DNC Staffer Seth Rich?s Murder, Despite WikiLeaks Claim
skews13 is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:05 AM   #2
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,590
Republicans after election: Get over Hillary!

Republicans repeatedly after election: Ignore Trump and let's talk about Hillary!
foundit66 is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:08 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Another BS email conspiracy theory story put out by Fox News, killed in it's tracks.

FBI Not Probing DNC Staffer Seth Rich?s Murder, Despite WikiLeaks Claim
To deny he was murdered for what he knew is idiotic, another in the wake know as the Clintons. No Doubt about it!
Thanks from webguy4
Sensible is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:43 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
To deny he was murdered for what he knew is idiotic, another in the wake know as the Clintons. No Doubt about it!
So any conspiracy involving Democrats/Clintons/Obama is "no doubt" true, any conspire involving Republicans/Trump is "fake news"?
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:13 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
So any conspiracy involving Democrats/Clintons/Obama is "no doubt" true, any conspire involving Republicans/Trump is "fake news"?
No, the conspiracy theories about involving Kenya or anything else have all been debunked or presented as conspiracy theories. They have included actual sources with names, that were making those absurd claims. They demonstrated that people making those claims were wrong. That is called good journalism and investigation.

As opposed to unnamed source, close to director Comey, read part of a memo, that we never actually saw, to a reporter over the phone, as evidence of what it said or didnt say, or even existed.
Thanks from Sensible
username is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:34 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 7,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
To deny he was murdered for what he knew is idiotic, another in the wake know as the Clintons. No Doubt about it!
He was murdered, that's true.
goober is offline  
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:11 AM   #7
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Another BS email conspiracy theory story put out by Fox News, killed in it's tracks.

FBI Not Probing DNC Staffer Seth Rich?s Murder, Despite WikiLeaks Claim
Ever consider that maybe in politics there's no good guys and bad guys...they're all evil?
Unfucking believable today how liberals are swooning over the CIA and other deep state agencies that have for all intents and purposes already seized power over elected governments!
It's been long presumed that Seth Rich was the source of DNC leaks, and his assassination in broad daylight looks as much as a warning to any other whistleblowers as it is a quick way to shut him down in case a trial gave him the opportunity to talk about what an evil corrupt cesspool the Democratic leadership is!
As soon as mainstream media started flipping the script from what was in the leaks to WHO leaked them...did the Russians hack Podesta's emails or similar bullshit, it became totally obvious that they have nothing to do with journalism, but are instead just propaganda tools for powerful government and corporate interests!
right to left is offline  
Old May 20th, 2017, 05:40 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Ever consider that maybe in politics there's no good guys and bad guys...they're all evil?
Unfucking believable today how liberals are swooning over the CIA and other deep state agencies that have for all intents and purposes already seized power over elected governments!
It's been long presumed that Seth Rich was the source of DNC leaks, and his assassination in broad daylight looks as much as a warning to any other whistleblowers as it is a quick way to shut him down in case a trial gave him the opportunity to talk about what an evil corrupt cesspool the Democratic leadership is!
As soon as mainstream media started flipping the script from what was in the leaks to WHO leaked them...did the Russians hack Podesta's emails or similar bullshit, it became totally obvious that they have nothing to do with journalism, but are instead just propaganda tools for powerful government and corporate interests!
Actually, we have considered it, and have no problem destroying Democrat supply side corporatist privatizers, as we do Republican supply side corporatist privatizers.

Right now we are winning that war by first destroying the right wing media.
skews13 is offline  
Old May 21st, 2017, 11:37 AM   #9
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Actually, we have considered it, and have no problem destroying Democrat supply side corporatist privatizers, as we do Republican supply side corporatist privatizers.

Right now we are winning that war by first destroying the right wing media.
The DNC rulers of the Democratic Party fixed their entire nomination process as a favor to Hillary Clinton. There's a civil action in court right now in Florida...but you won't find out about it on CNN or MSNBC!
Going back at least as far as the 1930's, the Democratic Party has been called the 'place where movements go to die.' That has never been more true than today, where the Party claiming to represent average voters rejects universal healthcare, infrastructure spending, or cutting military budgets(even Bernie can't talk about that). The Democrats and their supporting media, won't even allow any mention of the ending of Net Neutrality...likely because it's something they secretly desire/but don't have the guts to do themselves!

Easy to see why centrist liberals want rightwing media shut down; but many of us on the left go to libertarian media like Zerohedge and Blacklisted News to find stuff we're missing. A world where there's no rightwing media is also a world where there's no actual leftwing media, and we're all stuck with CNN, WaPo, NYTimes, MSNBC propaganda, and the crap choices that an even more profit-driven Facebook and Google will allow us to see!
right to left is offline  
Old May 21st, 2017, 11:52 AM   #10
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,456
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
To deny he was murdered for what he knew is idiotic, another in the wake know as the Clintons. No Doubt about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Actually, we have considered it, and have no problem destroying Democrat supply side corporatist privatizers, as we do Republican supply side corporatist privatizers.

Right now we are winning that war by first destroying the right wing media.
Pardon me gentlemen and forgive me for using you two so, but these two posts exemplify why I have lost faith in our two major parties.
Panther is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
death, fbi, investigating, rich, seth



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death Baby Ray Current Events 17 May 17th, 2017 11:47 AM
"The Rich Suffered More": The Worst Of Fox News' Poor-Shaming LongWinded Current Events 23 May 16th, 2015 08:51 PM
"James & Seth Go To North Korea" Medicine Man Current Events 0 June 25th, 2014 06:22 AM
The more that Obama talks about "income equality," the greater the gap between rich a guy39 Current Events 4 January 24th, 2014 12:52 PM
The Biggest "Takers" and Societal Parasites Are the Rich, Not the Working Class and P Mrs. CJ Parker Current Events 38 September 22nd, 2013 01:50 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.