Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree41Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM   #1
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Right wingers planning race war.

https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/20...war-in-florida

The article didn't say it but we all know these were most likely trumpansies.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 07:13 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Singapore
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/20...war-in-florida

The article didn't say it but we all know these were most likely trumpansies.
This is a perfect example. GhostRider may win a pulitzer for this.
Quote:
The article didn't say it but we all know these were most likely trumpansies.
Why not? This is now accepted as fact based journalism. Not the story he posted, but his quote. What he said is now accepted as factual. We are all going to have to live with this type of information. Every one of us. You brought this on all of us. Accepting whatever gets printed as truth as long as it pushes your political leanings. When is it going to get through peoples head that Donald Trump will be around at best for 8 years. Presidents are dime a dozen. The press is here forever. Yet, many of you people can not get over losing an election, that this very same press told you that you had won. So, you are wiling to accept anything they print, in order for them to make money, if it fits your political desires. Then you talk about Trump or the GOP destroying American over a bathroom as example. To say lack of logic on the part of this new American left is a understatement.
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
username is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #3
Banned
 
Santa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: West
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/20...war-in-florida

The article didn't say it but we all know these were most likely trumpansies.
Of course in your pointy little head they speak for everyone to the right of you..just like kooks like Maxine Waters and ANTIFA speak for all of you, correct?
Thanks from Jimgorn
Santa is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 05:07 PM   #4
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
This is a perfect example. GhostRider may win a pulitzer for this.


Why not? This is now accepted as fact based journalism. Not the story he posted, but his quote. What he said is now accepted as factual. We are all going to have to live with this type of information. Every one of us. You brought this on all of us. Accepting whatever gets printed as truth as long as it pushes your political leanings. When is it going to get through peoples head that Donald Trump will be around at best for 8 years. Presidents are dime a dozen. The press is here forever. Yet, many of you people can not get over losing an election, that this very same press told you that you had won. So, you are wiling to accept anything they print, in order for them to make money, if it fits your political desires. Then you talk about Trump or the GOP destroying American over a bathroom as example. To say lack of logic on the part of this new American left is a understatement.
You brought EVERYTHING that is coming down on you by your own actions and non actions. Karma is a bitch that is going to kick your ass.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 07:05 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,609
Oh look, the Democratic KKK is up to it again.
caconservative is offline  
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:22 PM   #6
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Oh look, the Democratic KKK is up to it again.
There is no "democratic kkk" that is strictly a right wing hobby. Get your hood on and join them.
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:50 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Singapore
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
You brought EVERYTHING that is coming down on you by your own actions and non actions. Karma is a bitch that is going to kick your ass.
There is no such thing as Karma. My ass is not going to get kicked thank you very much. I have no idea what you even mean by everything. If you are going to make a threat can you please specify what it is I am supposed to laugh at. Thank you
username is offline  
Old May 21st, 2017, 11:22 AM   #8
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,455
Do we want to flame-bait or have a normal conversation?

One of the two will transpire, but not both. My money is on the former.
Thanks from imaginethat and Sabcat
Panther is offline  
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:09 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
This is a perfect example. GhostRider may win a pulitzer for this.


Why not? This is now accepted as fact based journalism. Not the story he posted, but his quote. What he said is now accepted as factual. We are all going to have to live with this type of information. Every one of us. You brought this on all of us. Accepting whatever gets printed as truth as long as it pushes your political leanings. When is it going to get through peoples head that Donald Trump will be around at best for 8 years. Presidents are dime a dozen. The press is here forever. Yet, many of you people can not get over losing an election, that this very same press told you that you had won. So, you are wiling to accept anything they print, in order for them to make money, if it fits your political desires. Then you talk about Trump or the GOP destroying American over a bathroom as example. To say lack of logic on the part of this new American left is a understatement.


Sorry, but NO. No to "you brought this on all of us". NO to "Presidents are a dime a dozen"--43 presidents in 117 years, out millions of people. No to"you are willing to accept anything they print...." NO to our lack of logic.
AND NO to GR winning a Pulitzer to a story that clearly isn't/wasn't his, but seems to be big news in Florida.
White Supremist groups have been around a long long time, but the swing toward hate and division seem to emboldened them. Why do you suppose that is?? I don't suppose the new president had anything to do with it?? Throughout Trump's campaign he encouraged and joked about violence: All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies
The president's harsh rhetoric about Mexicans and Muslims--the way he talks appeals to bigotry--disturbing racial undertones to his speeches--insults toward individuals, groups, ethnicities, religions and others during his presidential campaign....all add up to groups like nationalists push their agenda.
Supremacists adore this man. They feel vindicated--released from the 'white privilege' mindset. No more PC for them. Trump did this. So don't come on DTT and spout something ludicrous about "you brought this on us". Trump and his supporters are delighted by this turn of events and articles like this continue to inform the rest of us where this nation is headed. Hate crimes have spiked. Enrollment in the KKK and other similar groups have increased.
Extremism and division are the words of the year....or perhaps many years ahead.
So congratulations to all the Trump supporters out there. YOU DID THIS.
Thanks from GhostRider
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 21st, 2017, 12:12 PM   #10
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Sorry, but NO. No to "you brought this on all of us". NO to "Presidents are a dime a dozen"--43 presidents in 117 years, out millions of people. No to"you are willing to accept anything they print...." NO to our lack of logic.
AND NO to GR winning a Pulitzer to a story that clearly isn't/wasn't his, but seems to be big news in Florida.
White Supremist groups have been around a long long time, but the swing toward hate and division seem to emboldened them. Why do you suppose that is?? I don't suppose the new president had anything to do with it?? Throughout Trump's campaign he encouraged and joked about violence: All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies
The president's harsh rhetoric about Mexicans and Muslims--the way he talks appeals to bigotry--disturbing racial undertones to his speeches--insults toward individuals, groups, ethnicities, religions and others during his presidential campaign....all add up to groups like nationalists push their agenda.
Supremacists adore this man. They feel vindicated--released from the 'white privilege' mindset. No more PC for them. Trump did this. So don't come on DTT and spout something ludicrous about "you brought this on us". Trump and his supporters are delighted by this turn of events and articles like this continue to inform the rest of us where this nation is headed. Hate crimes have spiked. Enrollment in the KKK and other similar groups have increased.
Extremism and division are the words of the year....or perhaps many years ahead.
So congratulations to all the Trump supporters out there. YOU DID THIS.
No. We did this to ourselves. Every one of is not blameless, including myself.
Thanks from imaginethat
Panther is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
planning, race, war, wingers



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
O.M.G. Could This Be One of Our DTT Right Wingers?! tristanrobin Current Events 122 June 23rd, 2016 10:14 PM
Right wingers issue with Putin Camelot Current Events 39 March 10th, 2014 08:43 PM
Money Turns Left-Wingers Into Stingy Right-Wingers RNG Current Events 17 February 13th, 2014 09:52 AM
Rationing Right Wingers Can Believe In Camelot Current Events 14 December 11th, 2013 06:31 AM
I wonder how many right wingers are willing to condemn this? Nwolfe35 Current Events 38 August 20th, 2013 07:59 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.