Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree32Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2017, 09:11 AM   #11
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Typical Lib mantra the source is bad, the source is bad, bunch of parrots
Howdyalike The Daily Kos?

Hypocrite.

I gave you links to prove that your source is a biased fanatic.
RNG is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 10:41 AM   #12
Banned
 
Fargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Yes
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Any evidence? I mean enough evidence to bring charges, not "enough to say it was possible".

Read the FISA court memo. The court laid it open. This happened sometime in April, so early days. The violation of the Fourth Amendment was massive in scope.
Fargo is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 10:42 AM   #13
Banned
 
Fargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Yes
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Howdyalike The Daily Kos?

Hypocrite.

I gave you links to prove that your source is a biased fanatic.

Wanna see a "biased fanatic"? Find a mirror.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Fargo is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 11:06 AM   #14
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
Wanna see a "biased fanatic"? Find a mirror.
I thought at 13 that juvenile humor would start to go away. I guess they mean intellectual/emotional age.
RNG is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 02:33 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Katmandu
Posts: 5,091
So Nixon was intercepting the communication of a few of his political adversaries, but Obama was intercepting the communications of everyone, including all of his political adversaries and then leaked that information to the press, I know which sounds worse to me.
Thanks from Sabcat and Fargo
Libertine is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM   #16
Banned
 
Fargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Yes
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I thought at 13 that juvenile humor would start to go away. I guess they mean intellectual/emotional age.


You refer to another poster as a "biased fanatic", then cry when someone turns it on you. Leftists are all the same, they love to make absurd, and nasty comments about those they disagree with, but cry when they get it back.
Fargo is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:49 PM   #17
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
You refer to another poster as a "biased fanatic", then cry when someone turns it on you. Leftists are all the same, they love to make absurd, and nasty comments about those they disagree with, but cry when they get it back.
Piss poor reading ability too, I see.
RNG is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
Read the FISA court memo. The court laid it open. This happened sometime in April, so early days. The violation of the Fourth Amendment was massive in scope.
Really, the FISA court memo was evidence of a crime?
Hence, no action by anyone in law enforcement.
How about real evidence,the kind of evidence that forced Flynn to resign, real evidence.

BTW, what's the penalty for "massive fourth amendment violation"

Last edited by goober; June 1st, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
goober is offline  
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:55 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
So Nixon was intercepting the communication of a few of his political adversaries, but Obama was intercepting the communications of everyone, including all of his political adversaries and then leaked that information to the press, I know which sounds worse to me.
You don't understand...Nixon was a Republican....Washington Post don't care what Democrats do...
Thanks from Sensible
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:15 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I thought at 13 that juvenile humor would start to go away. I guess they mean intellectual/emotional age.
Which would still have you at 13, you are such a hypocrite.
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
era, obama, spying, watergate, worse



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SMOKING GUN? Obama Defense Deputy Slips Up On Live TV - Reveals Spying On Trump Team excalibur Current Events 3 March 29th, 2017 05:11 PM
Worse than Watergate: 'Hillary Clinton is the 21st century Nixon' Sabcat Political Talk 59 August 28th, 2016 09:37 PM
Why The DNC Hack Is Like Watergate Only Way Worse skews13 Current Events 62 July 27th, 2016 05:21 PM
CNBC Poll: Majority of Middle Class Say Things Worse Under Obama Libertine Current Events 16 October 29th, 2014 05:29 AM
Obama to press China's Xi to act against cyber spying RNG Current Events 1 January 2nd, 2014 11:02 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.