Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree32Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2017, 12:18 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
The author is a whack-a-doodle. Reynolds has said/written some pretty interesting stuff. He's called for the assassination of Iranian scientists and clerics. He's advocated the use of nuclear weapons on North Korea. Suggested running over protestors. Twitter actually suspended his account because his tweets were so outrageous. Reynolds is a real gem.
So, other than Fox, why is MSM ignoring another Obimbo foible? Could it be, that this could result in criminal action? Is MSM trying to sweep this under the rug?
caconservative is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 12:26 PM   #22
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So, other than Fox, why is MSM ignoring another Obimbo foible? Could it be, that this could result in criminal action? Is MSM trying to sweep this under the rug?
American media has become so embroidered in politics, you fkn people wouldn't know what truth is.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
jetson is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 12:28 PM   #23
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
When I was in America, I couldn't watch the news. I was been brainwashed by fkn fat cats.
jetson is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 12:32 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
American media has become so embroidered in politics, you fkn people wouldn't know what truth is.
I agree with that. There is so much unsubstantiated, opinion based nonsense going on in the MSM that it is almost impossible to determine what is, and what isn't fact.
Thanks from Sabcat and jetson
caconservative is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 03:55 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,181
When they passed the Patriot Act, 4 days from introduced in the house to signed by the president (talk about NO ONE reading it !!!).

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When they started "warrantless wiretaps".

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When they opened GITMO.

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When they started rendition, literally snatching people off the streets of their own home towns, holding them indefinitely without trial, lawyers or any sort of "due process".

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When the American government actually argued in court, that they had "evidence" against a person, but in the interested of national security they couldn't produce it for the court, so the court was supposed to "trust" the government that they actually had the evidence.

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

NOW you want to act all fucking surprised that the next guy MIGHT have listened in on a few conversations ????

You people are absofuckinglutely hilarious !!!!
Thanks from RNG, Camelot and Clara007
BubbaJones is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 06:09 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So, other than Fox, why is MSM ignoring another Obimbo foible? Could it be, that this could result in criminal action? Is MSM trying to sweep this under the rug?
You know that innuendo about this nonsense is even more ridiculous now that the government is in the hands of the GOP.
If there was any real evidence, they would be presenting it to a grand jury.

So what's your theory as to why Trump and Jeff Sessions are covering for Obama?
Thanks from skews13 and Clara007
goober is offline  
Old June 2nd, 2017, 06:22 PM   #27
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
When they passed the Patriot Act, 4 days from introduced in the house to signed by the president (talk about NO ONE reading it !!!).

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When they started "warrantless wiretaps".

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When they opened GITMO.

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When they started rendition, literally snatching people off the streets of their own home towns, holding them indefinitely without trial, lawyers or any sort of "due process".

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

When the American government actually argued in court, that they had "evidence" against a person, but in the interested of national security they couldn't produce it for the court, so the court was supposed to "trust" the government that they actually had the evidence.

Conservatives all said....... if you're not a terrorist, you have nothing to fear !!!

NOW you want to act all fucking surprised that the next guy MIGHT have listened in on a few conversations ????

You people are absofuckinglutely hilarious !!!!

I like how you single out "conservitives" when on this very site I have had those same sort of statist statments tossed at me (and thanked) by leftists.


This was/is a statist POV.

Just the other day people were defending England and their big brother type activities. They were leftists.

Statist are statist. Yes the great shrub and Darth Chaney unleashed some crazy shit but O-bomber doubled down on it and fed it steroids.


IMO your post is disingenuous.
Thanks from Sensible and Fargo
Sabcat is offline  
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:58 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Typical Lib mantra the source is bad, the source is bad, bunch of parrots


Debating 101. Debunking the source, i.e. the credibility of the source--the logic of the source.
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:59 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I thought at 13 that juvenile humor would start to go away. I guess they mean intellectual/emotional age.


That didn't work for Trump, now did it?
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 3rd, 2017, 03:09 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So, other than Fox, why is MSM ignoring another Obimbo foible? Could it be, that this could result in criminal action? Is MSM trying to sweep this under the rug?

Your logic evades me. First of all, IF Obama was breaking the law, why wasn't the GOP all over it. Why didn't THEY bring charges? That would give the MSM something to talk about. Secondly, the MSM has so much on their plate these days they don't have time or inclination to bring up something that happened years ago under another president UNLESS that 'something' was illegal, treasonous or venal AND they could prove it.
Third, Reynolds piece is an opinion piece. He's a whack job. AND lastly, Trump is the president NOW, so his actions, reactions, tweets and tricks are center stage.

MOVE ON.
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
era, obama, spying, watergate, worse



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SMOKING GUN? Obama Defense Deputy Slips Up On Live TV - Reveals Spying On Trump Team excalibur Current Events 3 March 29th, 2017 04:11 PM
Worse than Watergate: 'Hillary Clinton is the 21st century Nixon' Sabcat Political Talk 59 August 28th, 2016 08:37 PM
Why The DNC Hack Is Like Watergate Only Way Worse skews13 Current Events 62 July 27th, 2016 04:21 PM
CNBC Poll: Majority of Middle Class Say Things Worse Under Obama Libertine Current Events 16 October 29th, 2014 04:29 AM
Obama to press China's Xi to act against cyber spying RNG Current Events 1 January 2nd, 2014 10:02 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.