Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree98Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:12 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,138
Seriously, Would the Trump Cheerleaders Respond

You have apologized, excused, ignored, downplayed, spun, and cheered every odious and horrible thing that Trump has done - and every foul word he has spewed.

Please - let us know - what would it take - seriously - for you to admit that the emperor wears no clothes?

tristanrobin is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:32 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
You have apologized, excused, ignored, downplayed, spun, and cheered every odious and horrible thing that Trump has done - and every foul word he has spewed.

Please - let us know - what would it take - seriously - for you to admit that the emperor wears no clothes?

All I have said is what you leftists post about him is B.S, hardly an apology.
No collusion, no obstruction, except Lynch and Obamas, nothing, you have nothing!
Thanks from Jimgorn
Sensible is offline  
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:47 AM   #3
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
You have apologized, excused, ignored, downplayed, spun, and cheered every odious and horrible thing that Trump has done - and every foul word he has spewed.

Please - let us know - what would it take - seriously - for you to admit that the emperor wears no clothes?

Tris, is that a picture of him, since he enjoyed pretend driving that truck so much, him driving a pretend truck?
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old June 19th, 2017, 08:52 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
All I have said is what you leftists post about him is B.S, hardly an apology.
No collusion, no obstruction, except Lynch and Obamas, nothing, you have nothing!
So, you have chosen to not answer the question and dodge it by attacking "leftists." I understand.
Thanks from foundit66, catus felis and Clara007
tristanrobin is online now  
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:20 AM   #5
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,464
Stop w/ the non stop temper tantrums, trying to make everytime he sneezes a story and give it a year. As of now its just a bunch of "boy who cried wolf" you fools have attempted to weaponize fake news and in turn made the peoples ears numb to your cries. I would love to hate the POTUS now but as it stands i hate the progressives so much more w/ your political correctness and all of the fucked up thought policing that comes with it. If you guys would get out of the way and stop trying so hard to make mountains out of molehills im sure that King Trump would fuck up enough things in the upcoming year to piss a lot of.people.off. but no. You guys got so used to being in the drivers seat you forgot the importance of patience, watching and waiting. I believe that that problem is two fold. One. You guys are deathly Afraid of him succeeding and two. Your strings are too easily pulled. Be it from the legacy news, the deep state or the globalist agenda. Everything is a big scary sexist, racist russian. Bunch of sallys.
Sabcat is offline  
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:51 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
So, you have chosen to not answer the question and dodge it by attacking "leftists." I understand.


Tris, you aren't going to get an answer--at all. The reason you aren't going to get an answer AT.ALL. is that Trump can do NO.WRONG.

I truly believe that these people are so invested in him, that any attempt to hold him responsible would be admitting they made a mistake. You know these folks. They don't apologize. They don't back down. They don't admit mistakes.
THEY JUST DOUBLE DOWN. Period. Their theme song is "ANYBODY is better than HILLY"!
That's their story and they're stickin' to it. Pathetic.
Thanks from tristanrobin and catus felis
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:18 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
So, you have chosen to not answer the question and dodge it by attacking "leftists." I understand.
Did you read Sabcats post? That!
Thanks from Sabcat
Sensible is offline  
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:20 AM   #8
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,437
Quote:
Please - let us know - what would it take - seriously - for you to admit that the emperor wears no clothes?
For Trump to do as much damage to the Constitution as Obama did.
Thanks from caconservative, Sabcat and Sensible
Jimmyb is offline  
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:21 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Tris, you aren't going to get an answer--at all. The reason you aren't going to get an answer AT.ALL. is that Trump can do NO.WRONG.

I truly believe that these people are so invested in him, that any attempt to hold him responsible would be admitting they made a mistake. You know these folks. They don't apologize. They don't back down. They don't admit mistakes.
THEY JUST DOUBLE DOWN. Period. Their theme song is "ANYBODY is better than HILLY"!
That's their story and they're stickin' to it. Pathetic.
That is not true, when he does something wrong I will be the first to admit it. What has he done wrong policy wise please explain. He tried to make us safer however some Leftist judges have stopped it for nothing but political reasons. What else has he done.
Sensible is offline  
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:29 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
That is not true, when he does something wrong I will be the first to admit it. What has he done wrong policy wise please explain. He tried to make us safer however some Leftist judges have stopped it for nothing but political reasons. What else has he done.


Look. I'm not playing this game with you or anyone else. You know exactly what Trump has been up to....before and during his presidency.

Don't pretend you have no idea what we are talking about and..... stop blaming some judge, somewhere, saying something you don't agree with. You show your true colors when you start pegging judges by calling/labeling them "Leftist".
Thanks from tristanrobin and catus felis
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
cheerleaders, respond, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jon Stewart Goes After Iraq War Cheerleaders skews13 Current Events 11 June 17th, 2014 06:54 PM
Texas Cheerleaders Defeat War on Religion.. GOOOOOOOOO GOD! which ever you worship. TNVolunteer73 Current Events 125 September 10th, 2013 03:25 PM
Twenty Police Respond To Man Playing With Crossbow In His Backyard, Seize House rumpelstiltskin Crime and Punishment 3 January 2nd, 2011 04:37 PM
Respond to USA Today Poll and Vote for Legalized Internet Gambling JeffreyS Opinion Polls 1 July 19th, 2008 06:02 AM
Bush: World will respond to North Korea nuclear test CNN Current Events 2 October 9th, 2006 06:29 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.